Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2017, 04:49 PM

5,103 posts, read 2,048,180 times

Advertisements

There was lots of rumors posted here and there on various newsgroups and forums about Dan Schneider who produced live-action tv series for Nickelodeon like All That, Kenan & Kel, Zoey 101, Drake & Josh, etc... and the rumors in question now put him in the same situation as Harvey Weinstein.

https://www.redstate.com/kiradavis/2...t-nickelodeon/

There's no accusations as I write at this moment. But I guess Dan Schneider had made a plan B if that happen.

There's also some videos posted on Youtube about Dan Schneider.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujlvV7AuF0w
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2017, 04:52 PM

1,348 posts, read 791,849 times
There are pigs everywhere! What is his Plan B?

Old 10-25-2017, 04:56 PM

5,103 posts, read 2,048,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Crazy View Post
There are pigs everywhere! What is his Plan B?
I wish I knew.

Old 10-25-2017, 05:33 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,809,357 times
This is disheartening as someone who watched Drake & Josh all the time but not surprising I guess?

The worst part of it is I always saw Disney as the bad company so Nickelodeon seemed decent in comparison. Well now Disney looks like saints.

No wonder Amanda Bynes went off the rails for a while.

I actually think I had heard a little about this a long while back too but perhaps my mind repressed it because I didn't want to believe the creator of (for me a classic) Drake & Josh and the Amanda Show was a sick man.

We're probably going to see a lot more of these coming out now. Wonder who's next?

(This is assuming it's true. I hope it's not true but you never know anymore. He's not as clear as Harvey Weinstein. Weinstein looks like a creeper. Dan looks like a creeper but he doesn't at the same time idk)

Old 10-25-2017, 05:41 PM

31,013 posts, read 22,056,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickchick View Post
This is disheartening as someone who watched Drake & Josh all the time but not surprising I guess?

The worst part of it is I always saw Disney as the bad company so Nickelodeon seemed decent in comparison. Well now Disney looks like saints.

I actually think I had heard a little about this a long while back too but perhaps my mind repressed it because I didn't want to believe the creator of (for me a classic) Drake & Josh and the Amanda Show was a sick man.

We're probably going to see a lot more of these coming out now. Wonder who's next?
I hope they're all exposed. You have to identify the problem/person before you can fix the problem.

Old 10-25-2017, 05:41 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,898,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickchick View Post

(This is assuming it's true. I hope it's not true but you never know anymore)
Agreed and it's just despicable what's been happening but was hushed up for too long.

Old 10-25-2017, 05:55 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,477,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Crazy View Post
What is his Plan B?
Say they are all liars, call some of them ugly, threaten to sue them and run for political office?

Old 10-25-2017, 06:24 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,094,257 times
Here is a convicted child sexual abuser that was still working on productions with children even after his conviction. Disney hired him after his conviction.

Brian Peck served 16 months in prison after admitting two counts of abusing a Nickelodeon child actor

He was charged with eight counts of sexual abuse, including abuse by 'by anesthesia or controlled substance'

Since release from prison he has been dialogue coach, worked on Disney series and played teacher and claims to be friend of Charlie Sheen

Brian Peck convicted of sexually abusing Nickelodeon child star STILL working with kids | Daily Mail Online

Old 10-25-2017, 06:28 PM

1,348 posts, read 791,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Here is a convicted pedo that was still working on productions with children even after his conviction. Disney hired him after his conviction.
Like I said, PIGS everywhere. Let's out them all and, finally, develop zero tolerance for this junk. Long past time.

But, their buddies cover for them, that's a big part of the problem.

Old 10-25-2017, 07:07 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,600,459 times
This has been known by people in the industry for years.

Next up - Bryan Singer.

Then look for some of the action movie directors being tied to pedophilia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies