Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2017, 04:11 AM

26,498 posts, read 15,079,792 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
Uh- have you not paid any attention to Manafort, Kushner, et al? Those are not rumors. Not at all.

Furthermore it appears a Russian firm did own a US uranium company, but that does not allow them to export it, as some ill informed have claimed.

Totally not evidenced.

If Hillary got kickbacks for orchestrating or intervening in the deal? She violated Federsl ethics. Hope she gets caught if guilty.

However to say Trump & Co. is 'a nothinburger' just proves to me your a partisan hack, and not worthy of any credence.
You are conflating a few things. #1 Russian meddling as automatic "collusion." (Keep in mind both the US and Russia have meddled in other people's elections for decades.) #2 Manafort money laundering going back over a decade to campaign collusion.

https://www.mediaite.com/columnists/...n-with-russia/

If Trump colluded, we haven't seen the evidence of it yet - or you can list it for me?

Meanwhile we have new evidence that Manafort for money laundering and Podesta for Hillary-Russia collusion might be being investigated as I type.

https://www.mediaite.com/columnists/...n-with-russia/

Hillary was the heir apparent - expected to win - why not buy influence?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2017, 04:54 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I think the goal is to use one to deflect from the other.
BINGO!
But even when pointed out to them the faithful will refuse to see it.
Going to be a very bumpy ride, and I do not think the Nation is going to come out of this mess whole, some damage is simply not repairable.

Old 10-26-2017, 05:04 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,145,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
BINGO!
Going to be a very bumpy ride, and I do not think the Nation is going to come out of this mess whole, some damage is simply not repairable.
You took all of your bad habits and tried to blame Trump and his supporters. Now it is going full circle and it is time for your side to duck and cover!

Old 10-26-2017, 05:20 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
BINGO!
I agree.

As the walls close in and the internet fills up with half-backed conspiracy theories and total nonsense, we are likely to see more of the true believers lash out.

In Washington, a "Donald Trump-supporting conspiracy theorist and prolific YouTuber and Redditor, known online as Seattle4Truth," lived with his parents.

His mother reported that he would get worked up over things from the internet and go on a "rampage."

On July 14th, he accused his parents of being "leftist pedophiles." They got in argument and he picked up a chef's knife and stabbed his father, a 73-year-old maritime lawyer, to death.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/youtub...ing-him-a-nazi

This 33 y/o man murdered his own father over BS he on the internet.

What are the chances that folks who are willing to stab their own Dad to death over internet lies are going to believe the outcome of Mueller's investigation or Congressional hearings?

Old 10-26-2017, 05:23 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,621,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
I agree.

As the walls close in and the internet fills up with half-backed conspiracy theories and total nonsense, we are likely to see more of the true believers lash out.

In Washington, a "Donald Trump-supporting conspiracy theorist and prolific YouTuber and Redditor, known online as Seattle4Truth," lived with his parents.

His mother reported that he would get worked up over things from the internet and go on a "rampage."

On July 14th, he accused his parents of being "leftist pedophiles." They got in argument and he picked up a chef's knife and stabbed his father, a 73-year-old maritime lawyer, to death.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/youtub...ing-him-a-nazi

This 33 y/o man murdered his own father over BS he on the internet.

What are the chances that folks who are willing to stab their own Dad to death over internet lies are going to believe the outcome of Mueller's investigation or Congressional hearings?
Were they leftist pedophiles?

Old 10-26-2017, 05:54 AM

59,088 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
They have to wait to find out how MSN spins things before its believable.
Are they even talking about it?

His lawyer showed the signed document on TV this evening.

Old 10-26-2017, 06:00 AM

5,661 posts, read 3,523,779 times
I hope that FBI informant has some darn good protection.
So the Clinton and Obama criminals can't get at the informant and hurt he/she in any way.
And all the unhinged libs who have no coping skills whatsoever

Old 10-26-2017, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Turn on Fox rather than the DOJ investigation, honestly. One informant is being interviewed from a Long closed investigation and you automatically assume you have a case, not very objective.
" not very objective."

Now THAT is funny.

When have you EVER been "objective"?

Old 10-26-2017, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Much hyperbole but short on facts.
"Much hyperbole but short on facts"

Because your favorite "news" sources do NOT report on it, you DON'T know anything about it.

Hint, there are PLENTY of FACTS out there.

As usual the left cries "because I don't know about it, it doesn't exist!"

As they say, "When YOU keep your cool when EVERYBODY else looses theirs, maybe YOU haven't grasped the situation!"

Old 10-26-2017, 06:16 AM

24,417 posts, read 23,070,474 times
I wonder .... if the Clinton body count might ever include Hillary or Bill killing themselves...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies