Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2017, 05:28 PM

62,950 posts, read 29,141,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockruhtese View Post
No one said all Mexicans are illegals. Clearly you seem to believe they are since you brought it up. Once you work on your reading comprehension skills,let me know, and we can continue on.

You're the one who brought up Mexicans "only". Thus Pedro's remarks to you. He is fully aware that not all Mexicans are illegals. Seems you're the one with a reading comprehension problem.

Old 10-28-2017, 05:31 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
According to this article,

Chinese businessman Guo Wengui has been in a back and forth with the Chinese government. He has accused several officials of corruption, while China has been investigating him for numerous offenses including bribery, kidnapping, fraud, money laundering, and rape.

My own grandfather has done business with the Chinese back in the 80s. Based on what I know so far (and I am certainly not an expert) This Guo Wengui does not sound innocent at all. He doesn't sound like the honest self-made millionaire to me.

However, he still came here with a valid visa, we shouldn't be giving him a legal status because if he indeed committed all these crimes in China, then he has no business being here as an American citizen.

This said, he has a valid visa. He didn't come to the country illegally.
A Visa can be Revoked for many reasons, being a wanted criminal is one of them. Review his case and if even partly true kick him out of the country.

Old 10-28-2017, 05:35 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
A Visa can be Revoked for many reasons, being a wanted criminal is one of them. Review his case and if even partly true kick him out of the country.
Yep. I agree.

A lot of the corruption in China appears related to the top down style of governing that has existed in this great nation for millennia.

My grandpa wanted all of us to learn Mandarin Chinese because he believed China would become the future powerhouse. The culture and the system is certainly, well, interesting.

I have great respect for the Chinese, there are a lot of honest self-made millionaires who play by the rules. But this guy doesn't sound like one at all.

Old 10-28-2017, 05:45 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,536,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krichton View Post
Certainly! But would trump refuse to deport this man if he was just some average joe? I think you know the answer to that one.

Trump loyalist know it too but won't admit it fear of being wrong about their racist commander and all.

Old 10-28-2017, 06:37 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Trump loyalist know it too but won't admit it fear of being wrong about their racist commander and all.
Will you admit the thread title is a lie? Or are you just another obama boot licker that just runs with BS?

Old 10-28-2017, 06:51 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,536,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Will you admit the thread title is a lie? Or are you just another obama boot licker that just runs with BS?

Obama bootlicker? You are SO barking up the wrong tree here. Careful.

Old 10-28-2017, 06:57 PM

62,950 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:

There is nothing to admit. Trump hasn't displayed any racism towards anyone.

Old 10-28-2017, 07:09 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Obama bootlicker? You are SO barking up the wrong tree here. Careful.
Answer the QUESTION...or we know.....

Old 10-28-2017, 08:18 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
How is it a lie, the guy is being called a Rapist by the Chinese and he is trying to immigrate here to avoid a list of crimes he may have committed. If he can show the immigration officials that he is no criminal and a true asylum seeker he might get to stay, if not he needs to Leave, Period. Does trump know this man, if he does then he knows the situation. So where is the Lie in the title?

Old 10-28-2017, 08:28 PM

78,414 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
How is it a lie, the guy is being called a Rapist by the Chinese and he is trying to immigrate here to avoid a list of crimes he may have committed. If he can show the immigration officials that he is no criminal and a true asylum seeker he might get to stay, if not he needs to Leave, Period. Does trump know this man, if he does then he knows the situation. So where is the Lie in the title?
Well, he's not a proven rapist. Nor do we know that he was allowed to stay after finding out he's a Mar-a-Lago member.

The sources all over the thread are really sketchy and partisan...I'm not going to believe Breitbart either fyi.

So, here is your chance. Give me unbiased sources showing he raped someone and the rest of course.

Come on birther, give me your best BS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies