Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2017, 08:49 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,273,672 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Aren't you people getting even remotely tired of propagating lies?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/chinas-...ler-1508717977
Thank you for the Wall Street Journal link - I guess only WSJ subscribers can read the article, but the involvement of all those Government Agencies - State, DOJ, FBI, National Security Council all indicate this is a high level "asset" matter with the Chinese Government desperate to get him back to China because of the information he has on them.

Dangerous people the Communist Chinese Government - they sent their top Security team to extract him.
Our equivalent of the Director of the FBI/CIA. They were not successful. Not sure what this is all about, but it's certainly not "rape".

Old 10-27-2017, 08:50 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,621,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
I don't understand why Trump would want to be associated with someone being accused of a crime? Whatever that crime might be all it's going to do is make him look bad even more so knowing this guy is rich and bought from trumps resort.
So, any political refugee should be returned to the country they have fled if that country says they are accused of a crime? Is that is what you want the US policy to be?

Old 10-27-2017, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Thank you for the Wall Street Journal link - I guess only WSJ subscribers can read the article, but the involvement of all those Government Agencies - State, DOJ, FBI, National Security Council all indicate this is a high level "asset" matter with the Chinese Government desperate to get him back to China because of the information he has on them.

Dangerous people the Communist Chinese Government - they sent their top Security team to extract him.
Our equivalent of the Director of the FBI/CIA. They were not successful. Not sure what this is all about, but it's certainly not "rape".
I'm just kind of shocked that so many people here want political refugees returned to the countries they have fled.

Old 10-27-2017, 08:52 AM

20,111 posts, read 9,023,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
This is rich coming from the party that approved Michael Brown's execution.

45 proves again that money can buy just about anything.
I would encourage you to find a cop and try to wrestle his firearm away from him.

Old 10-27-2017, 09:01 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,539,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post

So, any political refugee should be returned to the country they have fled if that country says they are accused of a crime? Is that is what you want the US policy to be?

First of all it's not what I said.

It's political suicide is what it is. Trump has more then enough issues with the left and the media, why add fuel to the fire? Guilty or not if one is under are under investigation for a crime and the president is covering for them is doesn't look good for trump or anyone else who would do this.

Old 10-27-2017, 09:14 AM

46,307 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
This is rich coming from the party that approved Michael Brown's execution.

45 proves again that money can buy just about anything.

DO tell, how that "party" approved his execution? This should be good....

That, or you did not read or comprehend what I quoted....which is it?

Old 10-27-2017, 09:15 AM

46,307 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
What are you talking about? Nobody's is saying convict him, damn the laws. China wants to bring him back and try him for crimes.

Trump's administration has decided to protect him. Now perhaps there are good reasons to. Perhaps he is a good man who has run afoul of Chinese rulers and is giving US intelligence the dirt.

But protecting a dues-paying member of Trump's Mar-A-Lago?

Sure looks like he's buying protection from the POTUS.

Did you read the posts I quoted? Of course not...

Old 10-27-2017, 09:16 AM

Quote:
First of all it's not what I said.

It's political suicide is what it is. Trump has more then enough issues with the left and the media, why add fuel to the fire? Guilty or not if one is under are under investigation for a crime and the president is covering for them is doesn't look good for trump or anyone else who would do this.
So he should deport the guy back to China because that would be easier?

Old 10-27-2017, 09:20 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,539,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post

So he should deport the guy back to China because that would be easier?

IF he is here illegally then yes. IMO, I don't think you should be able to leave said country if your under any type of investigation of a crime. China should of took his passport.

This makes Trump look guilty of protecting him all because he bought into Mar A Logo.

Old 10-27-2017, 09:26 AM

Quote:
IF he is here illegally then yes. IMO, I don't think you should be able to leave said country if your under any type of investigation of a crime. China should of took his passport.

This makes Trump look guilty of protecting him all because he bought into Mar A Logo.
Are you stating he was charged while in China and then fled to the US and entered without any kind of visa?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies