Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2017, 08:07 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,471,169 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Here's a fun little movie made to Sinatra's "To Russia With Love"
https://twitter.com/AgentHades/statu...12609409875969
Awesomeness!

Old 10-28-2017, 08:08 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Or Kuscher or Ivanka

Kush, for the 666 property dealings he didn't disclose.

Old 10-28-2017, 08:20 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,837,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I am so tired of hearing about this man, Mueller and that last corrupt administration and their smoke screen about Trump to hide what they did. Maybe he will indict himself. In my opinion he already did that by the lawyers he chose to help him with his "job."

I know, after all, who cares about getting to the truth, or ethics, or did the Trump campaign play by the rules ? After all, he won, so get over it, right ?

If you think you are tired of hearing about Mueller and the investigation, you better take a couple of aspirin. Looks like things are about to get a L I T T L E bumpy.

Old 10-28-2017, 08:27 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,799,443 times
After the initial reading of Trump's letter to fire Comey, Don

"McGahn then reportedly
gave copies of his own markup of Trump’s “problematic” letter to Jeff Sessions and Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein before they drafted their recommendations. This suggests he was giving them instructions to cover up the President’s original intent."

Hence both Sessions and Rosenstein may be in the soup.

Again not coincidence that Dana just resigned from Justice Department since he will be a star witness.

Conclusions:

Indictments for obstruction related to Comey
Pence
McGahn
Kushner
Ivanka
Preibus
Sessions
Rosenstein
Miller

Indictments for money laundering
Manafort

Indictment for lobbying without proper credentials
Flynn
Manafort

Plotting to kidnap US citizen
Flynn

Obstruction related to lies about Russian meeting
Trump Jr

For being overall bad guys
Stone
Page

Did I miss anyone?

Mercer and DeVos in my dreams.

Oh, Bannon may have known of obstruction too.
Love to see him toast.

Last edited by pbmaise; 10-28-2017 at 08:41 PM..

Old 10-28-2017, 08:43 PM

1,187 posts, read 1,022,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
After the initial reading of Trump's letter to fire Comey, Don

"McGahn then reportedly
gave copies of his own markup of Trump’s “problematic” letter to Jeff Sessions and Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein before they drafted their recommendations. This suggests he was giving them instructions to cover up the President’s original intent."

Hence both Sessions and Rosenstein may be in the soup.

Again not coincidence that Dana just resigned from Justice Department since he will be a star witness.

Conclusions:

Indictments for obstruction related to Comey
Pence
McGahn
Kushner
Ivanka
Preibus
Sessions
Rosenstein
Miller

Indictments for money laundering
Manafort

Indictment for lobbying without proper credentials
Flynn
Manafort

Plotting to kidnap US citizen
Flynn

Obstruction related to lies about Russian meeting
Trump Jr

For being overall bad guys
Stone
Page

Did I miss anyone?

Mercer and DeVos in my dreams.
I guess Rosenstein is indicting himself. People who are expecting something big are going to be disappointed. Eventually we are going to see some people form both sides affected with this investigation. There won't be any one from higher ups.

Old 10-28-2017, 08:49 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,799,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritholtz View Post
I guess Rosenstein is indicting himself. People who are expecting something big are going to be disappointed. Eventually we are going to see some people form both sides affected with this investigation. There won't be any one from higher ups.
Yes indeed that is a difficult pill to swallow. Rosenstein was given the preliminary memo and is the most ethical of the lot. He knows he did bad and will likely have to face the music.

I don't think Rosenstein will do time but he may be disbarred.

If Sessions is prosecuted Rosenstein must also.

Dana's departure from Justice Department was the signal to point to Sessions...and it wasn't till today I learned Rosenstein also read Trump's first letter to Comey.

Old 10-28-2017, 08:51 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,837,015 times
BTW, am I just missing it, or have Ivanka, Jared, and Don Jr fallen off the face of the earth? I haven't seen anything about them for the longest time. What's up with that ?

Old 10-28-2017, 08:54 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,164,155 times
Quote:
Did I miss anyone?
President Trump himself. Yes, I know legal scholars disagree whether or not a sitting president can be indicted. But an indictment is a merely a formal accusation. Mueller could prepare an informal list of charges to be presented to Congress for impeachment in lieu of a formal indictment.

The Constitution is clear that after impeachment a removed president is wide open to indictment and prosecution. Or, we could see a situation where the House declines to impeach, which is then followed by Trump's indictment and prosecution after serving a full term.

Old 10-28-2017, 08:56 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,471,169 times
Quote:
Breaking after Twitter meltdown Stone's account frozen.

Roger Stone's Twitter account has been suspended - Business Insider

Stone seems to be cracking.

What a meltdown looks like on twitter.
Warning this link contains language used by GOP when found out.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MaggieJor...250945/photo/1

Old 10-28-2017, 08:58 PM

37,176 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
President Trump himself. Yes, I know legal scholars disagree whether or not a sitting president can be indicted. But an indictment is a merely a formal accusation. Mueller could prepare an informal list of charges to be presented to Congress for impeachment in lieu of a formal indictment.

The Constitution is clear that after impeachment a removed president is wide open to indictment and prosecution. Or, we could see a situation where the House declines to impeach, which is then followed by Trump's indictment and prosecution after serving a full term.
Yep. If there is a pending indictment and no impeachment, the process will be delayed but not canceled. He'll be charged as soon as he hands over the keys to the OO.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies