Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2017, 08:09 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times

Advertisements

Hate to break that bubble, lefties...no...actually, I don't...but this has absolutely nothing to do with Trump:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ndictment.html

Read it. What does it say? Between 2006 and 2015. That has absolutely nothing to do with Trump. Manafort wasn't even on Trump's team in 2015.

Nonetheless, do carry on. It's enjoyable watching you try to twist this in to something it isn't.

Old 10-30-2017, 08:09 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
Talking tRump: "I'll get the best people in the world to drain the swamp!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
I could have sworn I heard people argue that Trump would make up for his lack of political experience by surrounding himself with top people.

Preibus: Shortest stint as Chief of Staff in history

Dubke -> Mooch. LOL at the hiring of that gangster Mooch. What a joke this whole thing was.

Spicer: Lasted 182 days

Flynn: 24 days and soon to be indicted.

Comey: Fired when Trump could not get him to compromise the investigate per the Presiden's wishes.

Price: Jumped before being pushed for yet another scandal, this regarding person travel on the government's dime.

Bannon: No words to describe this cluster****.

Gorka: Out after only 208 days, in fighing within the cabinet is the theory.

Manafort: The man the President hired to run his campain is now on his way to jail.

Then there are a huge number of lower level people who have turned over. And of course the members of both the Economic and the Manufacturing Councils whose members told Trump to stick it and quit.
That's a VERY impressive list.

DTS, MAGA and all that stuff.

Old 10-30-2017, 08:10 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
Its funny I thought Mueller was brought in to see if there was collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia not simply to find a reason to put Trump in jail.

Well if the Watergate investigation is how it works, this is not looking good for Mueller. With Watergate the first arrests were 7 people for the Watergate coverup, not unrelated crimes. If Mueller's only hope is getting Manafort to spill whatever beans you think he has, that is very weak.

As I have said many times Manafort joined the Trump campaign to better himself with his foriegn business dealings not help Trump collude with Russia. They wiretapped Manafort during the time of the campaign. If there was a smoking gun it would have come out today.
I notice you did not bring up the Star investigation. Sorry the SP is allowed to pursue any and all paths that involve those in the investigation, scares ya doesn't it, it should because it could very well led all the way to the Oval Office.

Old 10-30-2017, 08:10 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,771,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Conspiracy against the US is as bad as it gets. He might get the needle.
I doubt that, conspiracy can involve a lot of things. Not necessarily treason or espionage. But the money laundering charge alone carries up to 20 years. So either Manafort makes a plea deal, gets pardoned, or goes to prison for life.

Old 10-30-2017, 08:11 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,101,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Which is another blatant obstruction of justice charge added to Trump's impeachment.
no its not..

Bill Clinton pardoned Susan McDougal and even his own brother Roger

Old 10-30-2017, 08:12 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,771,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
My thoughts exactly. If this was Hillary's campaign manager and anyone tried to claim she was not involved, the current Trump defenders would be screaming bloody murder.

They'd also be dragging Wasserman-Schultz and the DNC into it, and D'Souza would have a film on it coming out next month.

Which begs the question. How much did Priebus, Lil Donny and Roger Stone know?

Stone was the one who convinced Ivanka and Jared to hire Manafort. Ivanka also recommended Flynn for the NSA position. Maybe she should go back to the Asian sweat shop business and Jared should be selling condos to the Chinese, while Lil Donny reels in those Russian investors. This family is in so far over their heads.
Don't forget Pence was picked by Manafort to be VP, and they spoke frequently. Manafort is not the kinda guy you make campaign chair unless you're trying to do some illegal, shady activity. So much for Trump hiring the best people.

20,104 posts, read 9,011,934 times
Obama made the decision to not influence the election by telling the American people of Russian influence ..... guess he figured it was better to allow it to happen.

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Thats weird given its the top story on their website right now..

So much for hearing "less" of it..
yup. and the leftists are still howling about fox news..

https://image.ibb.co/gniS36/fox.jpg

Last edited by CaseyB; 10-30-2017 at 09:09 AM..

Old 10-30-2017, 08:13 AM

37,174 posts, read 19,194,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
What will you be saying if Podesta is next? Will you be on here saying "this is probably only the beginning, he must have been involved in collusion with Russia, this is the tip of the iceberg.." or will you be saying "charges have nothing to do with colluding with Russia".
I'll say that Mueller has overstepped the reach of his charter. This is about the Trump campaign's alleged collusion, and has nothing to do with Clinton or her campaign.

Last edited by cuebald; 10-30-2017 at 08:25 AM..

Old 10-30-2017, 08:16 AM

10,529 posts, read 6,163,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
yup. and the leftists are still howling about fox news..

Jeez.

Fox News has this as a headline?

They must be choking on it.

I might even tune in to Hannity tonight for a laugh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies