Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-01-2017, 07:43 AM

88,580 posts, read 84,777,093 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Five things Trump should do this morning in response to terror attack:

1) End "diversity" visa program;
2) Honor hero cop who stopped the terrorist;
3) Deport the terrorist's entire immediate and extended family;
4) Shutter and burn 100 mosques;
5) Give NYC 10 days to end its sanctuary policy, or cut off funds.
Your number 4 is just plain demented. Stop.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2017, 07:47 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,589,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Well, why don't you go burn one.
Don't be ridiculous. I never said I was burning anything. But countries have shuttered mosques after terrorist attacks (I believe France did it and some North African countries). So the president, in protecting public safety, can shutter these mosques. Afterwards, the government can burn them to make the area ready for re-development.

Old 11-01-2017, 07:53 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,304,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Nazis used it routinely to refer so Jews. Likewise, you have used it routinely on this thread to refer to muslims, and immigrants.
That's your interpretation only. I feel sorry for you.

And I do not refer to "immigrants" as vermin. You are like the people who claim all Trump supporters are "anti-immigrant." We are not. I just don't think it's wise to allow people into this country whose ideology is incompatible with American ideology and our Constitution, who oppress women, who still believe in enslavement of those of a different culture (non-muslims). They will never assimilate, and they don't want to assimilate.

As Asim Ghafoor said, and I quote: "We are here for a purpose - we are here not to just be nice to people, but to bring Islamic ways to this country."

And that is the essence of "civilization jihad" which they admit is there preferred method for the Islamization or takeover of the United States of America.

Wise up!

Old 11-01-2017, 07:53 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,470,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgforshort View Post
The problem with the Diversity Immigration Lottery is that it can have 100 success stories, but a single terror attack like we had today wipes out all the benefits gained from it.
A gallon of milk with a small drop of poison still gets to be dumped.
Bottom line, we can get our immigrants from Poland or Portugal at much less danger to the USA.
Political correctness will destroy Western Civilization, just give it some time.
Treating people with kindness and respect will destroy Western Civilization?

Old 11-01-2017, 07:54 AM

3,674 posts, read 3,034,970 times
After reading some of these posts, I really see how far gone the Trumpers and America in general have fallen. The cult 45er are MORE warped than I thought. RIP America 1776-2016. You had a heck of a run, it's a shame hate and stupidity took over

Old 11-01-2017, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
finny is easily triggered.
Apparently.

Old 11-01-2017, 07:57 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
we're not talking about the Germans are we? What are these people giving American Society, other than to work for cheaper wages....and refuse to let go of their desire to take over our country.
You said "people who don't assimilate". Germans were a good example of such people.

Quote:
Good, that's good to know, however, I don't know if I believe it, b/c like I said, when My son worked in Afghanistan, those people no matter how modernized they were in that area, they didn't have any papers or proof of who they were? There were no records, not even birth dates? So tell me, how can they all be vetted properly?
Not sure what you are saying. Your son worked in Afghanistan, and they had no papers......What does that have to do with anything. If you don't have papers you can't apply to enter the US.

Quote:
as in everything else in this country, they always find loop holes to work around it all...
My point was to show you tourist visas are NOT vetted, and we have 75 million tourists coming and going. Most 9/11 attackers were here on tourist visas. So, which is a bigger danger, unvetted tourists or vetted immigrants?

Quote:
you and your party have been calling the other side, neo nazis, for years now, b/c we want our country to follow it's own rules....you called us, oh, lets see, racists....etc....you name it, you tossed around those names like it was 75% off at your local walmart....so, what did you expect. Anyone who wanted our country to follow laws is a racist, or a neo natzi....and now your crying b/c someone turned the tables on you and called you a terrorist sympathizer. I have one question, how come when the shoe is on the other foot, it's offensive?
Not my party. I am independent, and do not toss words like that out unless someone first proves they are indeed a racist, like by calling someone the "n" word. If you can justify calling people terrorist sympathizer with nothing to back it up, then knock yourself out. All it means that we won't have a whole lot to talk about.

Old 11-01-2017, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Don't be ridiculous. I never said I was burning anything. But countries have shuttered mosques after terrorist attacks (I believe France did it and some North African countries). So the president, in protecting public safety, can shutter these mosques. Afterwards, the government can burn them to make the area ready for re-development.
Your words:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey
Five things Trump should do this morning in response to terror attack:

1) End "diversity" visa program;
2) Honor hero cop who stopped the terrorist;
3) Deport the terrorist's entire immediate and extended family;
4) Shutter and burn 100 mosques;

Old 11-01-2017, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
This guy calling himself a Muslim is no different than Westboro Baptist Church members calling themselves Christians. Any idiot can yell Allahu Akbar.
Oh, please!

By the way, when has the Westboro Baptist Church committed any acts of terrorism?

Old 11-01-2017, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
And I do not refer to "immigrants" as vermin. You are like the people who claim all Trump supporters are "anti-immigrant." We are not.
Read your own words:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy
We don't gain peace in our lives, in out towns and cities, by inviting 50,000 vermin annually through a "Diversity Immigrant Visa" program.
50 000 vermin. That is the entire quota of the program from all countries, including Europe and Australia, and you called them ALL vermin.

Own your words!

If you are not anti-immigration, then how do you explain making such comments?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies