Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2017, 10:29 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by milton miteybad View Post
actually, they're just celebrating their good fortune that you're not president, madame benghazi.

Heh, heh...heh, heh... :d :d
lol true
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2017, 10:33 PM

6,474 posts, read 4,074,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
Hilary is the one that tries to keep herself in the spotlight not the media, how fast did she come out and try to start up the gun grabbing crap after the event in Las Vegas?

she needs to just go away and she isnt going quietly sadly. If I couldn't win a fixed election Id be fairly upset too I imagine.
No that isn't how it works, if I ran nude around my neighborhood, would it be the news job to make sure I was on the news? No, they ignore more important stories about life in Houston or in the U.S's case government and current events that affect Americans and the west as a whole to talk about my antics. So she isn't putting herself in the spotlight the media is. She is trying to put herself in the spotlight and fox is taking the bait by talking about her even when the election is over, similar to how Trump played CNN during the primaries (Now I don't know if it's just his attitude or if it was purposeful) by saying ridiculous thigns to own the news cycle.
I haven't heard a single thing about Hillary post-election that wasn't mentioned to me by a conservative, that shows an obsession as liberal media that backs her seldom talks about her post election.

Old 10-31-2017, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
No, it's true. If one were to watch Fox news - it would appear that Hillary is President . It's hilarious!
Let me ask you Ringo,
- if Trump destroyed 30,000 emails after being required to turn them in would you be ok with that?
- If Trump did national classified business using a non secure and secret server that was located in a bathroom would you be ok with that?
- If Trump made a deal with Putin selling American Uranium would you be ok with that?

Take a moment and seriously think about Trump doing things Hillary did and tell yourself you'd be ok with it?

I'll bet you wouldn't be. The way she wronged Bernie? She and Debbie Wasserman normalized corruption and lost. Did she learn her lesson? I doubt it and she certainly wouldn't have learned anything if she won.

Last edited by petch751; 10-31-2017 at 11:00 PM..

Old 10-31-2017, 10:36 PM

12,883 posts, read 13,990,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
Turn on Fox News and watch twenty minutes of it. Not only do they spend more time on Hillary than Trump apparently they have a habit of referring to her like she is President. Key Words here is "Sarah Palin", she did her own thing also when she lost like Hillary but CNN basically ignored after she lost as she wasn't relevant to actual politics and news.
It's a vicious cycle of Hillary repeatedly making herself relevant by writing her book about losing, having a tour, doing interviews, tweeting certain things, and the media responding. Maybe Fox does it more than others, it really doesn't matter. Her response (subject of this thread) isn't helping things.

She thinks she's being humorous, clever. Fox is well aware she isn't president. We all are. Yet again, IMO, she just looks like a smug idiot. She's putting herself out there then accusing a media source of reporting on her too much. She would have a point if she weren't so active. If she had kind of gone away after her loss, but she didn't do that.

Old 10-31-2017, 10:49 PM

By making this statement Hillary is attempting to minimize any reporting about her Uranium One deal. In other words, she doesn't want the media talking about her unless it's fawning. And Hillary, we thank GOD! you are not president.

Old 10-31-2017, 11:26 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,098,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
No that isn't how it works, if I ran nude around my neighborhood, would it be the news job to make sure I was on the news? No, they ignore more important stories about life in Houston or in the U.S's case government and current events that affect Americans and the west as a whole to talk about my antics. So she isn't putting herself in the spotlight the media is. She is trying to put herself in the spotlight and fox is taking the bait by talking about her even when the election is over, similar to how Trump played CNN during the primaries (Now I don't know if it's just his attitude or if it was purposeful) by saying ridiculous thigns to own the news cycle.
I haven't heard a single thing about Hillary post-election that wasn't mentioned to me by a conservative, that shows an obsession as liberal media that backs her seldom talks about her post election.
liberal media doesn't talk about her yet has her on every other night? OK

Old 10-31-2017, 11:49 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
Not being President =/= not breaking the law.

Old 11-01-2017, 01:22 AM

5,792 posts, read 5,107,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milton Miteybad View Post
Actually, they're just celebrating their good fortune that you're not President, Madame Benghazi.

Heh, heh...heh, heh...
Yawn, another deflection.

Old 11-01-2017, 01:23 AM

5,792 posts, read 5,107,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Not being President =/= not breaking the law.
Shrug, whatever.

Old 11-01-2017, 05:37 AM

23,559 posts, read 17,227,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
Hillary Clinton on the conservative media: ‘It appears they don’t know I’m not president’

I'll be honest - I don't really care what happens to HRC, but I found this a little humorous. Deflection? Everyone guilty?
HRC doesn't know she is not president. she still feels as if she has the rights to the throne and resents that her coronation was thwarted by an election.

HRC is at the center of several scandals where hidden emails are coming to the surface like a body floating to the surface of a lake. Hillary can see Fishkill Correctional Facility from her palace window.

Sarah Palin was news for many years post prez VP candidate. hillary can't compete with SP for headlining the news. The dems never tired of crucifying SP though she was no longer part of the government.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies