Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2017, 09:50 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,846,967 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Trumplings...

Still frightened of Michelle.

Anybody wonder why?

Michelle has more brains in her little finger than their fearless leader has in his whole body. What I love is how Trumpees can not leave Hillary ,or Michelle , or Barack out of every conversation. A shrink would have a field day figuring that one out.

In the meantime, Trump can't even put together a sentence that makes any sense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2017, 09:53 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I do miss Michelle and Obama. I also miss George W and Laura. What class acts they were which is what is sorely missing in our current white house. It's not really about policies, it's about respect they showed to us and the world. I know, off topic, sorry
so you say, but instead you turn around and slander trump every chance you get, and dont seem to ever use any critical thinking skills what so ever. i do notice however that you say nothing about melania. i wonder why that is?

Old 11-01-2017, 09:53 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,882,675 times
Quote:
I do miss Michelle and Obama. I also miss George W and Laura. What class acts they were which is what is sorely missing in our current white house. It's not really about policies, it's about respect they showed to us and the world. I know, off topic, sorry
I can't disagree with you, but I would say that Mrs. Trump presents herself well. From what I can see she appears to be a very caring mother. She reportedly speaks 5 languages. Donald Trump however is questionable at best.

Old 11-01-2017, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
I can't disagree with you, but I would say that Mrs. Trump presents herself well. From what I can see she appears to be a very caring mother. She reportedly speaks 5 languages. Donald Trump however is questionable at best.
you people seem to be misreading trump. instead of the weak kneed leaders we have had in the last three presidents, we know have a president with some backbone willing to speak plainly and say what needs to be said. trump has never been politically correct, and never will be politically correct. and all those supporting him see this as a breath of fresh air compared to what we have had for far too long in washington.

but chances are you guy re not going to see this because you are looking through the lens of hate and discontent. perhaps if you were to top the hate, like you constantly bleat about you wanting trump to do, and actually LISTEN to what trump is actually saying instead of listening to left wing pundits talking about it third hand and putting their own spin on things, you might get an education, and you might even see things differently.

but given your attitude about trump i doubt you will ever do what i suggested.

Old 11-01-2017, 10:00 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
so you say, but instead you turn around and slander trump every chance you get, and dont seem to ever use any critical thinking skills what so ever. i do notice however that you say nothing about melania. i wonder why that is?
Sorry, but Trump is everything I ever said about him and I stand by that. You don't need critical thinking skills, only common sense. Why would I say anything about Melania. I'm sure she's a lovely person but she didn't sign up for any of this. I actually feel sorry for her.

Old 11-01-2017, 10:02 PM

34,232 posts, read 18,584,601 times
Michelle is a race baiter, and now using gender to divide as well as race. She is an anti American Marxist just like her husband.

Old 11-01-2017, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Sorry, but Trump is everything I ever said about him and I stand by that. You don't need critical thinking skills, only common sense. Why would I say anything about Melania. I'm sure she's a lovely person but she didn't sign up for any of this. I actually feel sorry for her.
no you are saying thsoe things because you have no critical thinking skills, and you are only seeing trump through the lens of hate regarding him. chances are you get your information about trump third hand by the liberal pundits from msnbc or some such channel, and only after they put their spin on things to make trump look as bad as possible.

but i also know that you wont even listen to trump speak, and listen to what he says first hand, because of your hate for the man.

Old 11-01-2017, 10:13 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
you people seem to be misreading trump. instead of the weak kneed leaders we have had in the last three presidents, we know have a president with some backbone willing to speak plainly and say what needs to be said. trump has never been politically correct, and never will be politically correct. and all those supporting him see this as a breath of fresh air compared to what we have had for far too long in washington.

but chances are you guy re not going to see this because you are looking through the lens of hate and discontent. perhaps if you were to top the hate, like you constantly bleat about you wanting trump to do, and actually LISTEN to what trump is actually saying instead of listening to left wing pundits talking about it third hand and putting their own spin on things, you might get an education, and you might even see things differently.

but given your attitude about trump i doubt you will ever do what i suggested.
A president is never always right, yet he seems to think he is. He never takes responsibility for anything and always blames it on someone else. And now he's throwing his own son in law under the bus. It's scandal after scandal with him and his administration. I don't need to listen to the left or the right. I listen to Trumps own words. I live here and my son is constantly on the hill in hearings because of his job. I think I could give you an education

Old 11-01-2017, 10:19 PM

5,752 posts, read 2,782,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Why do you try to censor people through meaningless, fabricated shame?
Who am I trying to censor? See, the problem with RWNJs is that they think free speech means they can blather on about whatever is on their minds, and that correct. What it doesn’t guarantee is people thinking you’re a flaming moron for saying it.

Old 11-01-2017, 10:23 PM

34,232 posts, read 18,584,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
Who am I trying to censor? See, the problem with RWNJs is that they think free speech means they can blather on about whatever is on their minds, and that correct. What it doesn’t guarantee is people thinking you’re a flaming moron for saying it.
Maybe you should look in the mirror.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies