Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2017, 12:27 AM

57,022 posts, read 35,029,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
I love my color and I think white women are the most beautiful women on earth.
I beg to differ. But different strokes I suppose.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2017, 12:35 AM

88,625 posts, read 44,352,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I beg to differ. But different strokes I suppose.
Have to agree with you on that one. There are beautiful women all over the world of every race/ethnicity.

Old 11-02-2017, 12:40 AM

15,932 posts, read 12,199,394 times
I think it's clever. The left can't see the blatant hypocrisy in promoting black pride, gay price, etc. but then have a meltdown when someone promotes white pride? Honestly I think they have a few screws loose.

Old 11-02-2017, 12:42 AM

2,112 posts, read 1,132,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stockwiz View Post
I think it's clever. The left can't see the blatant hypocrisy in promoting black pride, gay price, etc. but then have a meltdown when someone promotes white pride? Honestly I think they have a few screws loose.
They don't have an issue when people promote Irish pride, Polish Pride, German Pride, aren't all those people White??

Old 11-02-2017, 12:44 AM

15,932 posts, read 12,199,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
True, but remember that Hitler and the Nazis did the exact same thing to the Jews: Blamed them for all of society's ills. We all know what happened next.

Some people need to think rather carefully about that...

For what it's worth, there was a segment of the jewish population who was trying to take over the country and turn it more communist, or bolshevik. The mistake they made was targeting all jews rather than just the problem jews.

Admit it... jews have a lot of power on this planet... not that it's a bad thing.. I'd argue their power has been a net benefit to society.. nonetheless it doesn't change the fact they dominate the courts, banks, hollywood, and government, and promote a specific type of culture that they expect us all to live, a culture certain white nationalist types don't agree with. Sexually free, promiscuous, materialistic, globalist, appealing to our basic animal instincts ...

I can personally see the nazi's point of view and why they did what they did, even if I don't agree with it. Nonetheless I expect 3/4 the posters who read this to have an emotional meltdown from what I just said, because these truths that were pounded into them by society are ineffable to them...

Old 11-02-2017, 12:46 AM

36,858 posts, read 17,241,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
lol... I don't know. It's what happens when you are basically just repeating things you've heard without giving it much thought. It's what happens when you allow other people to get inside your mind and create the world you live in FOR you, instead of interacting with and testing the world around you for yourself and coming to your own conclusions and your own reality. It's what happens when you believe the "YOU ARE A VICTIM" propaganda which causes people to live life AS a victim, instead of looking around at all of the people of all colors who accept you as you are and WANT you to succeed. Wake up, young people. Don't fall for the trap.
Tulane's tuition with room and board is $65K per year.

This snowflake is costing someone a ton of dough to learn how to be a victim.

Old 11-02-2017, 12:47 AM

2,112 posts, read 1,132,798 times
Quote:
For what it's worth, there was a segment of the jewish population who was trying to take over the country and turn it more communist, or bolshevik. The mistake they made was targeting all jews rather than just the problem jews.

Admit it... jews have a lot of power on this planet... not that it's a bad thing.. I'd argue their power has been a net benefit to society.. nonetheless it doesn't change the fact they dominate the courts, banks, hollywood, and government, and promote a specific type of culture that they expect us all to live.

I can personally see the nazi's point of view and why they did what they did
, even if I don't agree with it. Nonetheless I expect 3/4 the posters who read this to have an emotional meltdown from what I just said, because these truths that were pounded into them by society are ineffable to them...
Let me guess, you voted for Trump??

Am I right, or am I right?

Old 11-02-2017, 12:47 AM

88,625 posts, read 44,352,506 times
Quote:

Admit it... jews have a lot of power on this planet... not that it's a bad thing.. I'd argue their power has been a net benefit to society.. nonetheless it doesn't change the fact they dominate the courts, banks, hollywood, and government, and promote a specific type of culture that they expect us all to live.

I can personally see the nazi's point of view and why they did what they did, even if I don't agree with it. Nonetheless I expect 3/4 the posters who read this to have an emotional meltdown from what I just said, because these truths that were pounded into them by society are ineffable...
Read your description. Many on the left see whites in the US the same way, hence all the "white privilege" comments.

Old 11-02-2017, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats Grobnick View Post
They don't have an issue when people promote Irish pride, Polish Pride, German Pride, aren't all those people White??
The SJWs don't like St. Patty's day. Cries of racism and cultural appropriation from them.

Old 11-02-2017, 12:59 AM

Quote:

Admit it... jews have a lot of power on this planet... not that it's a bad thing.. I'd argue their power has been a net benefit to society.. nonetheless it doesn't change the fact they dominate the courts, banks, hollywood, and government, and promote a specific type of culture that they expect us all to live, a culture certain white nationalist types don't agree with. Sexually free, promiscuous, materialistic, globalist, appealing to our basic animal instincts ...

I can personally see the nazi's point of view and why they did what they did, even if I don't agree with it.Nonetheless I expect 3/4 the posters who read this to have an emotional meltdown from what I just said, because these truths that were pounded into them by society are ineffable to them...
Yeah, Hitler should of stuck to the "problem Jews".

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies