Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2017, 09:45 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,098,111 times

Advertisements

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2017...ed-propaganda/

now, whenever a Democrat steps out of line it is because they are being brainwashed by the Russians.

great comment

Daniel‏
@Sinclair_D_F
Follow Follow @Sinclair_D_F
More Daniel Retweeted Monica Alba
Everyone who ever says anything that seems to be remotely negative about HRC is obviously a Russian Agent. #FFS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2017, 10:35 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Only the Clinton orchestrated Russian Propaganda is allowed..

Old 11-04-2017, 10:59 PM

30,166 posts, read 11,795,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Believe the man who served as head of the DNC for 4 years. Or believe the women who had the job for 4 months and skimmed an agreement for 5 minutes.

Lets debate that.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ernie-sanders/

Besides Brazile, DW Shultz backs her up and was DNC head for 5 years. If you measure trustworthiness by how long someone had the job. And Elizabeth Warren also agrees.

Not that I would trust totally anyone who heads the DNC but since both stories cannot be true I will take the two women who were in charge around the time this happened compared to a 70 year old elderly man who retired about the time Obama got into office who is probably lying just to do Clinton and the DNC a favor.

Old 11-04-2017, 11:16 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,268,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
That’s what I asked!! Is the actual document available to read?
It's available, but you will have to do some digging - my best guess is that it can be found at Green Papers (I think that is the right site) - they have charted the Laws in each State and the Party Platforms and papers for years. http://www.thegreenpapers.com

The "Myth" is in the works now ..... Talking Points are widely distributed - "Donna Brazile doesn't know what she is talking about". That's their story (the Clinton Story) and they will stick to it.

Donna Brasile wrote her book - possibly in the heat of anger, possibly to clear her name before this stuff came out. It doesn't matter to the Echo Chamber .... but it sure matters to the insiders that KNOW she is knows what was going on and has exposed it.

Keep in mind that the Elite in the RNC were saying basically the same thing at the time.
"WE choose the candidate - not the voters". The same is true in the DNC, it's all set up to put forth the Candidate that the Committee thought would be best for THEM.

That's why Trump hired Manafort ...... he knew how the "game" was played.

Old 11-04-2017, 11:23 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 23 days ago)

29,555 posts, read 16,542,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ernie-sanders/

Besides Brazile, DW Shultz backs her up and was DNC head for 5 years. If you measure trustworthiness by how long someone had the job. And Elizabeth Warren also agrees.

Not that I would trust totally anyone who heads the DNC but since both stories cannot be true I will take the two women who were in charge around the time this happened compared to a 70 year old elderly man who retired about the time Obama got into office who is probably lying just to do Clinton and the DNC a favor.
We arent debating the existence of the agreement. We all acknowledge that it exists.

It is the time frame of when everything takes place that we are disagreeing on and DWS never backed that up.

Old 11-04-2017, 11:23 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,268,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
WOW! Donna Brazille is scared of getting the same treatment as Seth Rich.
Brazile writes that she was haunted by the still-unsolved murder of DNC data staffer Seth Rich and feared for her own life, shutting the blinds to her office window so snipers could not see her and installing surveillance cameras at her home. She wonders whether Russians had placed a listening device in plants in the DNC executive suite.
That could explain exactly why she wrote the book.

Old 11-05-2017, 12:29 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
A majority of voters thought Hillary, she did win the popular vote, was the most rational of the candidates. Trump ran an anger campaign and got his voters out in three key states with an assist from the Russians. A majority of white voters failed for it. Trump's Lt. Bannon is threatening the so-call establishment Republicans. They've loss their party. Poor Corker, McCain, Flake and others. So far Pelosi and Schumer have held their minions in check and have clearly differentiated the two political parties intentions.
No, they didn't.

If a majority of the voters thought Hillary was the most rational candidate, then a majority of voters would have voted for Hillary....but they didn't.

A majority of voters voted for someone other than Hillary.

Hillary got a plurality, she didn't get a majority.

Old 11-05-2017, 02:01 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
AARON MATÉ: I don't remember Obama having a message, I just remember him having a slogan, "yes we can," and "hope and change," so that's interesting.

BILL CURRY: He did, but -

AARON MATÉ: But finally though -

BILL CURRY: It wasn't enough. But at the end of the race here, he was going to fix Washington, he was going to let the C-SPAN cameras into all the meetings, he was going to end the revolving door that sent people into the industries they were regulating when the left government service, he was going to end the non-competitive with government contracts, he wasn't going to let any of the lobbyists work in the White House, and certainly not in areas where they had previously worked, with interests they represented, and he broke all of those promises.

He didn't do a single one of those things in the eight years he was in office, and it wasn't because the Republicans were with them. This was a case in which it was legitimately executive orders only that were needed in order to implement the program. I think he didn't understand the degree to which he'd won the election on this issue, but of all the things he promised, there isn't ... You can't find, I've written about this, and I've researched it, and again, I don't want to single Obama out, but this was certainly an instance in which he made an important promise that was the [inaudible 00:13:43] of his stump speech in the final two weeks of that campaign. That's how much his pollsters and consultants, that's how important they knew it was. They put it front and center, and never did anything about it. I think it was sort of the original sin of his administration. It cost him much more than he'll ever know.

DNC Rigged the Primary, Can Progressives Fix the Party?

Again, I was saying this for years. That Obama's actions, or lack of actions were going to hurt in the long run. It led to the DNC being in poor financial shape. It helped people to not trust Hillary. His positions were the opposite of what the voters they needed to step up wanted done. Unfortunately, many of them would not speak up while he was doing it.

Old 11-05-2017, 05:00 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,328,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Seriously? You must immediately notify the authorities! Obama and our own intelligence services said that didn't happen. You clearly are a friend of Putin's so you have the inside scoop.

They didn't say it didn't happen! They said there was no evidence that it did or didn't happen.

Last edited by tillman7; 11-05-2017 at 05:15 AM..

Old 11-05-2017, 05:02 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,088,791 times
Obama was just as greasy as all these manipulative, dishonest DNC overlords, I would bet the house on it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies