Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2017, 04:20 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,262,240 times

Advertisements

How the ex-DNC chair ruined Clinton’s chance at 2020 | New York Post

If there was any thought of the democrats running Hillary again in 2020 -- they have ended.
The new Donna Brazile book details massive corruption in Hillary's campaign, and this isn't coming from the right wing....this is coming from a democratic insider.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2017, 05:45 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times
WILL YOU PLEASE STOP BRINGING UP HILLARY !!!!!!!!! What is your fascination with her ? She is gone, out of your lives, but you continue to make her relevant by posting something about her every day.

She lost, has no say or influence in anything that happens, and she would peacefully go into book writing retirement, but NOOOOOOOOOOO, you have to keep her alive.

Old 11-12-2017, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
WILL YOU PLEASE STOP BRINGING UP HILLARY !!!!!!!!! What is your fascination with her ? She is gone, out of your lives, but you continue to make her relevant by posting something about her every day.

She lost, has no say or influence in anything that happens, and she would peacefully go into book writing retirement, but NOOOOOOOOOOO, you have to keep her alive.
She's obviously not gone Don, as she has spent the last year running her mouth, complaining, and making excuses about her loss. And there are still rumblings that she is going to run again in 2020.

And no, I will not shut up about Hillary. Sorry.

Old 11-12-2017, 05:51 AM

57,271 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
She's obviously not gone Don, as she has spent the last year running her mouth, complaining, and making excuses about her loss. And there are still rumblings that she is going to run again in 2020.

And no, I will not shut up about Hillary. Sorry.
Fox News and others continue to keep her in the news, it seems like a rather weird fixation. I think that her loss has created a hole in some peoples lives, we saw this when Holder left office. She is not president and doesn't hold a position, surely there are more important things that are news worthy.

Old 11-12-2017, 05:55 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times
If she bugs you so much, stop watching her. Just like when all of you complain about some fake news program, all you have to do is NOT WATCH.

We never think about Hillary at all, she is old news. If she wants to go out in public and speak, that is her right, but we rarely pay any attention to it.........only you Trumpees do. It is just so weird that you guys hang on her every word............almost seems like buyer's remorse that you didn't choose her.

Old 11-12-2017, 05:55 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,399,488 times
Quote:

Hillary is history. Democrats will be moving on, but not Repubs apparently. Sometimes I think their whole political identity is nothing more than "I hate Hillary" which is truly sad.

Old 11-12-2017, 05:57 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,286,858 times
Yeah, I hear more about HRC here from Trump fan posts than I do anywhere else.

Old 11-12-2017, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Hillary is history. Democrats will be moving on, but not Repubs apparently. Sometimes I think their whole political identity is nothing more, than "I hate Hillary" which is truly sad.
No republican here buddy. I'm the most independent guy there could be. Many of the republicans are just as bad as the dems.

Old 11-12-2017, 06:00 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times
Well this American voter hopes Hillary is toast politically wise, and hope trump is the same by 2020 or sooner, if these two creeps are the best the 2 Big Parties can submit to the People then both Parties are no longer worthy of support by those that care more about Nation than some political party.

Old 11-12-2017, 06:05 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:

"WILL YOU PLEASE STOP BRINGING UP HILLARY "

WILL YOU PLEASE TELL HILLARY TO STAY OUT OF THE PUBLIC EYE BY GOING ON TV SHOWS AND DOING INTERVIEWS AND SPEECHES.!

Sorry, as long as she PUTS HERSELF out there, we will talk about her.

"She lost, has no say or influence in anything that happens,"

Don't bet on it. She is the No.2 getter of campaign money for the DNC.

By the way, I'd be embarrassed too if I had supported her!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies