Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2017, 09:22 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,442,664 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skycaller23 View Post
Opposion research is smear campaigning. And this whole Russian connection with Trump started with the DNC hack showing that Hillary owned the DNC and that the DNC had it in for Bernie since the get go.

Lots of deflection and finger pointing going on.

Yet..Russian interference in America was known by the intelligence agencies and Obama administration since 2012.

5 years of silence only broken AFTER Trump won.
I'd wager if Hillary won there would still be silence.
Of course there would have been. The DNC, Obama, etc. colluded with Russia and they thought they had it in the bag so they weren't worried about getting caught. Now that she lost, they had to do something to try and get ahead of it all because they knew the truth would start to come out so they started accusing Trump of doing exactly what they were doing to try and throw everyone off their trail. It didn't work and they got caught red handed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2017, 09:24 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,108,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Of course there would have been. The DNC, Obama, etc. colluded with Russia and they thought they had it in the bag so they weren't worried about getting caught

Got a link for that? I'll wait

Old 11-02-2017, 09:36 AM

2,212 posts, read 1,073,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Got a link for that? I'll wait
By keeping silent and doing nothing ? If you don't condemn it and try to stop it and watch it happen then what does that make you ?

Why wait until after Trump got elected to kick out 35 Russian diplomats ?
Why wait until after the election to shut down 2 known Russian spy compounds ?

Romney was spot on back in 2012 and he got laughed at.

Old 11-02-2017, 09:58 AM

4,481 posts, read 2,284,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
If the investigations show that Hillary Clinton or anyone associated with her is guilty of a crime, lock them up.

If the investigations show that Donald Trump or anyone associated with him is guilty of a crime, lock them up.

Agree or disagree with that?
It's been shown that she did break the law but the FBI chose not to pursue her because they're all hacks.

Old 11-02-2017, 10:01 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,978,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max210 View Post
It's been shown that she did break the law but the FBI chose not to pursue her because they're all hacks.
It was basically determined that HRC broke the law but did so "unwillingly" and "unintentionally".

Old 11-02-2017, 10:08 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,442,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
It was basically determined that HRC broke the law but did so "unwillingly" and "unintentionally".
Which aren't even parts of the law. Comey is corrupt right along with Mueller, Rosenstein and the entire gang.

Old 11-02-2017, 10:10 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,230,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Hillary Clinton says there is a difference between the dossier and Russian collusion while she is on the Trevor Noah show

"I think most serious people understand that," she added. "This was research started by a Republican donor during the Republican primary and then when Trump got the nomination for the Republican Party, the people doing it came to my campaign lawyer and said, 'Would you like us to continue it?' And he said, 'Yes.'"

Hillary Clinton: 'Serious people' know difference between opposition research, Trump-Russia collusion

thoughts?

She's right.

Do we liberals really have to explain to some of y'all right-wingers the difference between the two????? Really???

Old 11-02-2017, 10:13 AM

46,276 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post

That's something the left will never figure out....

over a year on trump collusion...nothing, not even that stupid madcow video...

But it's all good because they have a "D" behind their name....the Ds lied about the DNC and Bernie....but still good...hell the dems in Florida re-elected whatshername....AFTER knowing all that, assuming they have the ability of comprehension ...

Old 11-02-2017, 02:39 PM

16,278 posts, read 10,408,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skycaller23 View Post
Opposion research is smear campaigning. And this whole Russian connection with Trump started with the DNC hack showing that Hillary owned the DNC and that the DNC had it in for Bernie since the get go.

Lots of deflection and finger pointing going on.

Yet..Russian interference in America was known by the intelligence agencies and Obama administration since 2012.

5 years of silence only broken AFTER Trump won.
I'd wager if Hillary won there would still be silence.
I don't know. There sure are a whole lot of people close to the President who have met with Russia and then lied about it later for me to believe there is nothing to find. Not saying Trump is guilty but he sure was surrounded by a whole bunch of folks who appear to be guilty of something. And to believe the President knew nothing and did nothing to try to cover up is a bit naive.

We shall see.

Old 11-02-2017, 02:41 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post

thoughts?
I love watching Hillary Clinton stay in the news and sucking up all the air. She's remains the face of the Democrats.

I fully encourage her to keep it up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies