Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2017, 06:21 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,671,669 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Meaning, the ignorant will never see it coming.
Thanks. I don’t need an English to English mistranslation though. Meaning stick with your native Russian.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2017, 06:23 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,443,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MongooseHugger View Post
They are accusing these guys with clearly bogus accusations and are doing their best to try and bankrupt them. This is something STALIN would have done to try and silence his opponents!

"You show me the man and I'll show you the crime!"

-Lavrenity Beria , head of Joseph Stalin's secret police
I agree. This is a witch Hunt in kangaroo courts.

That's why I say my government is no different than any other.

Old 11-02-2017, 06:30 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,110,408 times
Quote:
They are accusing these guys with clearly bogus accusations and are doing their best to try and bankrupt them. This is something STALIN would have done to try and silence his opponents!

This is totally what I expect as Trump and his minions go down.

Not a SHRED of humility in Trump supporters

Instead of admitting you got played and voted for a crooked liar, you make up your own fake news to defend these fools.

Disgraceful.

Old 11-02-2017, 06:43 PM

2,924 posts, read 1,587,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
This is totally what I expect as Trump and his minions go down.

Not a SHRED of humility in Trump supporters

Instead of admitting you got played and voted for a crooked liar, you make up your own fake news to defend these fools.

Disgraceful.
I'm NOT that much of a Trump supporter. I didn't even vote for him as I thought he was too to the Left on marriage and abortion and also feared he was secretly just trying to get Hillary to win (His calling her a good secretary of state despite her crimes had me worried about him.)

However, he can't get much done because the black robed tyrants strike down anything he does like the travel ban or the transgender ban. This country gets more Stalinistic by the day.

Old 11-02-2017, 06:48 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,456,856 times
Quote:

So then, you believe these men are completely innocent of the charges brought by the grand jury?

Old 11-02-2017, 06:56 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Unrelated charges, brought on by an investigation started on unrelated issues far away in the timeline of events to be investigated.

Yes, no more proof needed, it is a witch hunt.
Show me a man, I will find you a crime - right out of the Communist playbook, to squeeze political opponents. When that didn't work, they just had you killed.
It's called an investigation. Had they not been a bunch of criminals, the investigation wouldn't have led to this being discovered.

It's not a "witch hunt" or "right out of the Communist playbook" for an investigation into one bit of criminal activity to lead to other criminal activity being discovered.

Your disdain for justice is sickening.

Old 11-02-2017, 07:02 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,636,611 times
Quote:
Unrelated charges, brought on by an investigation started on unrelated issues far away in the timeline of events to be investigated.

Yes, no more proof needed, it is a witch hunt.
Show me a man, I will find you a crime - right out of the Communist playbook, to squeeze political opponents. When that didn't work, they just had you killed.
lol

BILL

DRESS???????

Karma.....

Seems about right to me. Clinton was impeached after 2 years or more of digging by Star , and his impeachment was unrelated to white water, it had nothing to do with it at all. yet still Repubs were fine with that..

so hard luck it might be twenty years later but karma gonna get ya.

The STOLEN SCOTUS seat gonna cost you guys later too..

Old 11-02-2017, 07:04 PM

8,166 posts, read 8,526,811 times
Quote:
<>This is something STALIN would have done to try and silence his opponents!<>
"Is no try; is do or not do." Yoda
Stalin did not try, he just had people shot or hauled off to the Gulag. Here and now you get a trial, then the verdict.

Old 11-02-2017, 07:06 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,587,643 times
I think I would be careful about the Russia analogies, at least for now.

Old 11-02-2017, 07:10 PM

5,004 posts, read 15,352,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
They're just draining the swamp. It's what you wanted.
That was great!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies