Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2017, 08:29 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,660,981 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
This has become a mental illness.
Seriously.
Good thing Obamacare still covers that.

Old 11-02-2017, 08:29 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,813,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
You realize the Democrats are desperate and will say anything, right?
You realize that Sessions actually lied to Congress, right?

Old 11-02-2017, 08:32 PM

956 posts, read 1,204,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
It is such a sad state of affairs in DC when the number one law enforcement person is openly accused of directly lying to the American public to cover up serious charges of engineering an election with Russia.

What is even sadder is it is very likely true and about 35% of the people in the US don't care and in fact want all investigation into liars stopped.

A) to them Trump is about making sure liberals suffer...they don't care about their own life they care about making sure as many people can suffer. these people hate themselves and their life and want others to suffer with them.

B) Turned politics into a game. Being a Republican means must be loyal at all cost no matter what. Can never disagree on anything, can never criticize. Must following my talking points from hate websites and fox news exactly. Cannot tell myself the Trump administration is the most corrupt administration in modern times - don't want to be proven wrong, I don't want to believe I've been lied to = start questioning everything you have believed in - and some of these people have been lied to for decades.

Old 11-02-2017, 08:34 PM

Quote:
This has become a mental illness.
Seriously.
You realized you hitched your wagon to someone who is truly mentally ill. You'd know that if you did any research on him that Trump has been lying for over 40 years in his public life. Now that he is president, nothing has changed.

It's Ok. They all know. You can say it.

Old 11-02-2017, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeHudson View Post
A) to them Trump is about making sure liberals suffer...they don't care about their own life they care about making sure as many people can suffer. these people hate themselves and their life and want others to suffer with them.

B) Turned politics into a game. Being a Republican means must be loyal at all cost no matter what. Can never disagree on anything, can never criticize. Must following my talking points from hate websites and fox news exactly. Cannot tell myself the Trump administration is the most corrupt administration in modern times - don't want to be proven wrong, I don't want to believe I've been lied to = start questioning everything you have believed in - and some of these people have been lied to for decades.
We have a bingo over here! See, people from New York who have seen Trump operate over the past 40 years know how it is with Trump.

Old 11-02-2017, 08:36 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,512,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
You realized you hitched your wagon to someone who is truly mentally ill. You'd know that if you did any research on him that Trump has been lying for over 40 years in his public life. Now that he is president, nothing has changed.

It's Ok. They all know. You can say it.

You guys and gals make birthers look like Geniuses.

Old 11-02-2017, 08:38 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,789,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
You realize that Sessions actually lied to Congress, right?
In order to put an end to this "non-sense" and "lunacy" it is critical to reestablish law and order and a requirement to tell the truth to the American public by penalizing liars.

Is everyone for that?

Or who here believes powerful men should be allowed to lie to Congress with no penalty.

(And by all means if Hillary lied to Congress, penalize her too. )

This thread is about Sessions and any blatant lies to Congress.

Old 11-02-2017, 08:39 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,904,691 times
Quote:
Trump is hardly a geniuses.

Old 11-02-2017, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Hmmm, Trump was a birther until he had to meekly admitt he was wrong in a one sentence statement that he never revisited again....

Old 11-02-2017, 08:46 PM

4,120 posts, read 6,592,494 times
Impeach him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.