Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2017, 01:15 AM

2,112 posts, read 1,141,070 times

Advertisements

Explain how that works?

It makes no sense and lacks any logic. One has absolutely no bearing on the other.

It's possible for both to exist, I mean do they think there is some sort of Ying Yang universe that one action cancels out another action?

Please explain this alternative thinking to me fellow Trumpkins

Old 11-03-2017, 01:26 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,231,974 times
They dislike Hillary and they will find any excuse to hate her, it's that simple. If Hillary ordered pasta at a burger joint, that would be the thing that they pick up on to say she's bad.

They overlooked a guy who started a fake university to scam victims, sexually assaulting women, and lusting after his daughters; surely they could have overlooked a few deleted emails. They didn't because of their hatred. Hate is irrational, but it's what drives the right-wing. If it's not Hillary, they will find someone else to hate. They need hate, it's the only thing they have in life.

Old 11-03-2017, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
They dislike Hillary and they will find any excuse to hate her, it's that simple. If Hillary ordered pasta at a burger joint, that would be the thing that they pick up on to say she's bad.

They overlooked a guy who started a fake university to scam victims, sexually assaulting women, and lusting after his daughters; surely they could have overlooked a few deleted emails. They didn't because of their hatred. Hate is irrational, but it's what drives the right-wing. If it's not Hillary, they will find someone else to hate. They need hate, it's the only thing they have in life.

That's fine, they can hate her all they want, but I don't understand how Hillary's behavior negates Trump's.

I've asked them over and over again to explain but all they do is go back to bashing Hillary, which is fine but it still doesn't explain how that negates Trump's behavior.

Old 11-03-2017, 01:38 AM

5,129 posts, read 2,597,200 times
Hilarys lies and corruption kept her out of the White House, good enough for me

Itd be nice if shed just go away and stop trying to get in the spotlight as shes just a civilian like us now instead of trying to talk about policy like she is in govt.

Old 11-03-2017, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
Hilarys lies and corruption kept her out of the White House, good enough for me

Itd be nice if shed just go away and stop trying to get in the spotlight as shes just a civilian like us now instead of trying to talk about policy like she is in govt.
You mean like how Trump stayed out of the spotlight and never commented on politics when he was just a civilian?

Old 11-03-2017, 01:50 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,231,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats Grobnick View Post
That's fine, they can hate her all they want, but I don't understand how Hillary's behavior negates Trump's.

I've asked them over and over again to explain but all they do is go back to bashing Hillary, which is fine but it still doesn't explain how that negates Trump's behavior.

Because that's the ONLY way they can rationalize their irrationality. It's not supposed to make sense, it's purely an emotional thing.

In Appalachia, many guys don't bath. Each and every one of them will insist that not bathing makes him smells sexy, all the while complaining about the other stinky guys who should bath more often. The art of conservatism is the ability to justify your irrationality.

It doesn't make sense to you because you are trying to be logical. You need to drop your logic and just go with emotion, then you may understand how the other side thinks.

Old 11-03-2017, 01:55 AM

2,078 posts, read 1,028,577 times
Quote:
Explain how that works?

It makes no sense and lacks any logic. One has absolutely no bearing on the other.

It's possible for both to exist, I mean do they think there is some sort of Ying Yang universe that one action cancels out another action?

You know why. Quit asking rhetorical questions. She was a horrid candidate. She lost to some communist loser from Chicago and then she was going to lose to another communist loser from Vermont but she paid him off. It wasn't quite enough to win over the country though.

Old 11-03-2017, 01:57 AM

15,946 posts, read 12,287,130 times
Two wrongs really do make a right.

Old 11-03-2017, 01:58 AM

11,122 posts, read 5,589,229 times
Quote:

The Trumpians are like those morons with whom Samuel Clemons said you should never have an argument. He said they're much more experienced at being stupid and will beat you, if you try to be stupid, yourself.

Old 11-03-2017, 02:40 AM

7,588 posts, read 4,160,966 times
Quote:
Explain how that works?

What I find more interesting is that you knew she was crooked and was really hoping for her to win.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies