Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2017, 01:20 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,180,466 times

Advertisements

Portfolio manager accused of raping, beating women in penthouse dungeon

A former portfolio manager for an investment fund founded by financier George Soros sexually abused women at a Manhattan penthouse dungeon, according to a $27 million Brooklyn federal suit.

The three unidentified plaintiffs in the case — including two Playboy Playmates — claim the married father raped and beat them to the point that they needed extensive medical attention, court papers say.

In one session, he beat one of the women’s “breasts so badly that her right implant flipped,” the papers state.

The former Bear Stearns trader paid her $20,000 to repair the damage.

On my worst day that I could imagine myself misbehaving, I would come nowhere close to this universe.

Lock this guy up immediately if this is proven true.

This also needs to be investigated.
The trio sought to “cover up Rubin’s sexual misconduct and criminal abuse of women and to serve as a cover for his wide-ranging human trafficking scheme,” wrote Balestriere.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2017, 01:22 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,518,770 times
I wondered what your connection to politics was, and there it is: the conservative bogeyman George Soros. I didn’t see any mention of Clinton though so I’m somewhat disappointed. Maybe next time. Was there a basement pizza parlor in the story?

Old 11-03-2017, 01:23 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,138,783 times
All the money in the world can't purchase sanity.

If proven true, he needs to be locked up ASAP.

Old 11-03-2017, 01:35 PM

18,492 posts, read 9,159,286 times
What do you expect? "Nice guys" generally don't make it to the upper echelons of Wall Street finance.

Old 11-03-2017, 01:42 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,443,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
What do you expect? "Nice guys" generally don't make it to the upper echelons of Wall Street finance.
Hell, you could add more to the list. Politics, Hollywood, music business, the Mob, etc.

Old 11-03-2017, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
I wondered what your connection to politics was, and there it is: the conservative bogeyman George Soros. I didn’t see any mention of Clinton though so I’m somewhat disappointed. Maybe next time. Was there a basement pizza parlor in the story?
The curiosity got you?

The story is terrible. You don't comment on that... just the political aspect. These accounts of sexual misdeeds do have real victims you know - and this one is worse than any of the previous other accounts out there. I assume there is some humanity in you somewhere.

Old 11-03-2017, 02:23 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,518,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
The curiosity got you?

The story is terrible. You don't comment on that... just the political aspect. These accounts of sexual misdeeds do have real victims you know - and this one is worse than any of the previous other accounts out there. I assume there is some humanity in you somewhere.
You wouldn’t have posted it if it didn’t have George Soros in the story.

Nice try

Old 11-03-2017, 02:28 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Quote:
Or a Satanic ritual of some sort?

I'm at a loss at how this is either political or controversial. Are there folks not this forum in favor of this behavior?

Guess we'll see, eh?

Old 11-03-2017, 03:04 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,731,596 times
Rubin is a legend on Wall Street. He's likely made more and lost more $ for his employers than any other trader.

He started with Salomon Bros. Moved to Merrill Lynch and was fired for losing nearly $400 million. Bear Stearns quickly picked him up and he remained there for 12 years. He left the firm " to spend more time with his family". He eventually landed with the Soros Fund.

The ladies in this suit were " models" from Florida. Social media was used to advertise their talents. The way the story goes is that Rubin's assistants arranged to fly them on Jet Blue to NYC to spend time with Rubin. They were required to sign non- disclosure agreements as a condition of the meeting. They were paid to indulge his fetishes.

Where the case weakens is that the models returned time and again, despite their previous alleged experiences with him. On at least one occasion he flew to Miami to indulge. The women claim they continued to engage because they needed the money.

None of the women called the Police.

It's all about the money and they are striking while the iron is hot in terms of claims of sexual harassment/ abuse.

Again. They were willing REPEAT adult participants.

This has nothing to do with politics.

Old 11-03-2017, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
Yeah... maybe you're right.

May 2016 - Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

Quote:
You wouldn’t have posted it if it didn’t have George Soros in the story.

Nice try
The thread title and my comments did not address Soros... that would be YOU.

You don't care that care that women continue to be abused by men. You only care about which way the political football is moving. You admire antifa types. You don't care about these assaults that are coming out.

Last edited by DRob4JC; 11-03-2017 at 04:48 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies