Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2017, 09:55 AM

3,594 posts, read 1,793,472 times

Advertisements

Rand Paul has been an ALL-STAR this year for conservatives, unlike the other spineless RINOs in the senate. Like his father he's a man of honest, integrity, character.

- Only R to stand by his word of a full repeal of OCare
- Crafted Trump's executive order on selling health insurance across state lines
- Only R not to stand & clap for Flake's Trump hit speech
- Only R not to withdraw his support for Moore after the political hit job the Democrats and their minions in the media carried out
- Attacked by leftists TWICE, once coming back a week later with broken ribs/struggling to breathe
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2017, 09:56 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,862,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
So sue me for heresy, blasphemy, &/or apostasy.
lol More proof you don't understand simple issues. You were exposed for making a silly comment and were outted. The honest thing to do would be to own up to it. Not that you care about the truth too much.

Old 11-25-2017, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
No proof, it's conjecture based on common sense. We're allowed to float ideas and discuss them here.
Agreed. but don't you think some thought should be put into it instead of shooting from the hip?

Old 11-25-2017, 10:27 AM

13,211 posts, read 21,827,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Agreed. but don't you think some thought should be put into it instead of shooting from the hip?
You're right, my bad. I'll be sure to run my cockamamie theories by you first in the future.

Old 11-25-2017, 01:56 PM

Quote:
You're right, my bad. I'll be sure to run my cockamamie theories by you first in the future.
That would be best. That way I can be the first to make fun of them.

Old 11-25-2017, 06:24 PM

13,211 posts, read 21,827,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
No one who actually understands the issue is saying it's about lawn clippings.
Think again. That's what a neighbor says and also somewhat confirmed by Boucher's own lawyer. The mystery over the attack on Rand Paul deepens - CNNPolitics

If you're saying that sounds like rubbish then we agree (no pun intended).

Old 11-26-2017, 01:19 AM

4,135 posts, read 2,838,158 times
I think the OP cringes just a tiny bit every time this thread gets bumped.

Old 11-26-2017, 02:23 AM

13,302 posts, read 7,868,942 times
It's obvious - there was a lawmower involved.

Old 11-26-2017, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Think again. That's what a neighbor says and also somewhat confirmed by Boucher's own lawyer. The mystery over the attack on Rand Paul deepens - CNNPolitics

If you're saying that sounds like rubbish then we agree (no pun intended).
How about you just think?

from the article YOU quoted
"A neighbor who did not want to be identified"

lol That's what you believe? An unnamed sourse vs

"The stories of a 'landscaping dispute' or a dispute of any sort between Rand Paul and Rene Boucher are erroneous and unfounded," a Paul neighbor named Travis Creed told the Washington Examiner. "The reason for Mr. Boucher's bizarre attack is known only to him."

and

"...The only "dispute" existed solely in the attacker's troubled mind, until, on a beautiful autumn day, he ran down the hill on our property and slammed his body into Rand's lower back as he stood facing away, wearing noise canceling headphones to protect his ears from the lawnmower."

Not like you have an agenda, right? Amazing how partisanship finds it's way into non political events. The only rubbish is your silly agenda.

Old 11-26-2017, 03:37 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,672,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cttransplant85 View Post
Rand Paul has been an ALL-STAR this year for conservatives, unlike the other spineless RINOs in the senate. Like his father he's a man of honest, integrity, character.
I'm sorry he got hurt but when it comes to actual Senate bills and laws which have passed which have helped the USA, the only medal he wins is "Best Grandstander".

He lives in a gated community in an impoverished state with incredible opioid problems - and has had YEARS to help them all out. Crickets. Is Pot even legal yet in KY.

Some "libertarians". We've been decrim and legal for years up here in Blue MA.

Like his Fathers he's a BS'er who knows what to say but never gets anything done except if it involves getting his name in the paper.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies