Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2017, 01:01 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,636,611 times

Advertisements

Props to Rand for cutting his own lawn...

as to the fight, i doubt it was a democratic party members attacking Rand Paul over his voting against Trump, Rand is useful to the left. Most likely it was your typical neighborhood BS...

5 ribs is gonna hurt... Rand better avoid anyone with a cough or cold because sneezing with cracked ribs is not fun...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2017, 01:05 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Restraining order for extended time frame and Federal charges so that guy will probably not be back at his house any time soon.

I foresee a realtor placing a post/sign in the yard of the attackers home

Old 11-06-2017, 01:06 PM

15,637 posts, read 10,390,278 times
https://twitter.com/brookefoxnews/st...21878214258688

Maybe it is just me, but if a neighbor's attack broke 5 of my ribs, I wouldn't be too amenable to remaining neighbors with the guy.

Old 11-06-2017, 01:09 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,350,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Restraining order for extended time frame and Federal charges so that guy will probably not be back at his house any time soon.

I foresee a realtor placing a post/sign in the yard of the attackers home
He is back at his house already. Released virtually immediately on a low bond.

Appears to be a neighborhood dispute. I would also suspect the damage was some freak thing. Fell into the mower or such.

Old 11-06-2017, 01:22 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,709,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The hate group which is also known as the democratic party strikes again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cttransplant85 View Post
Truly evil people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Rand Paul has 5 broken ribs and lung injuries. Rand Paul's attacker disagreed with Paul's politics.

Rand Paul recovering from 5 broken ribs after Ky. neighbor attack - NY Daily News
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
It is alleged that Paul's attacker that broke five of the politician's ribs may be a Bernie Bro. If so, this is the second Bernie Bros physical attack which have injured Republican lawmakers this year. The baseball practice shooter in DC was a Bernie Bros.
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
https://twitter.com/brookefoxnews/st...21878214258688

Maybe it is just me, but if a neighbor's attack broke 5 of my ribs, I wouldn't be too amenable to remaining neighbors with the guy.
Waiting for everyone blaming Democrats or the Left to apologize for jumping to conclusions.

Old 11-06-2017, 01:22 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Why did you go and tell him? It would have been more fun to let him think some could do magic or had their own mod.
LOL.

Old 11-06-2017, 01:31 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Was he screaming"leave Donald alone"?
Last month there was a post on a thread that prompted me to chuckle because the first thing the post prompted me to think of was the blond woman in the YouTube video screamiing "Leave Britney alone".

Old 11-06-2017, 01:49 PM

1,122 posts, read 961,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Probably a wound up lefty angry over Rands health care vote,, they are prone to violence
Yes they are...We have had to keep two of my husband's sisters away from us because they have been abusive towards me. They know my politics and know who I supported and they lost it. These are sisters who are struggling- in their 60's (addiction) and blame Trump for their woes. It's crazy. They believe they should be given housing etc when in fact they both had jobs at one point - lost their jobs for not showing up due to drugs. The both had good jobs but blew it. Now they are in a pickle- no health insurance. They are a mess and both Liberal. Very aggressive- abusive.

I blame a lot of this on the MSM who get these people all in a tizzy. They get them worked up. Terrible.

Old 11-06-2017, 01:54 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
He is back at his house already. Released virtually immediately on a low bond.

Appears to be a neighborhood dispute. I would also suspect the damage was some freak thing. Fell into the mower or such.
Charges are being upgraded and bond increased as it is now considered Federal charges and more charges may follow.

I bet a restraining order is just one of the items being filed for.

Keep in mind this happened on a weekend so the next business day is when charges can be added or filings can take place. The man needs to be served and than pack his stuff and move out.

It is a Federal crime to hit a Congrassmen or Senator.

Old 11-06-2017, 02:01 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,947,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
I would guess that most people like Schumer, having always lived in an urban environment such Brooklyn, NY, never have had a lawn to mow.
I would guess a fancy attorney/senator of Schumer's background has never done any physical labor of any kind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies