Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2017, 10:19 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,429,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
You are making sweeping generalizations.

I'm sure there are some Democrats that say hateful things about Middle America. It's not right, it's not okay.

I'm sure there are Republicans that say hateful things about California, NYC, etc. It's not right, it's not okay.
But it is not equivalent at all.

for one Republicans NEVER make adds of minorities running down white kids and if they did there would be riots in the streets from the 'educated' liberal people.

Republicans only criticize dems when they say our life style is wrong, Dems criticize our lifestyle even though it doesn't effect them.

They feel they have the right to dictate onto other people the way you're suppose to live or else you become a racist, homophobic, xenophobe Trump supporter.

They are tearing this country apart with riots and social control. They are the 1984 Orwell warned about, not the other way around.

Old 11-06-2017, 10:22 PM

31,031 posts, read 22,064,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Tell me something I didn't already know.

Democrats hate normalcy and revel in absurdity. They lost me a long time ago and they're busy losing everyone else by pushing an agenda that concerns crucial issues like which bathroom people should use.
The problem with the Democrat party, especially over the last 10 years, is they are always looking for the next thing to be upset about. Always thinking America sucks as is. Change, even it ends up being for the worse is their brand. Kind of reminds you of Castro, Chavez, Lenin: "this thing called Communism is much better than what we currently have"
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies