Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2017, 09:57 AM

10,093 posts, read 6,433,756 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
because, in his eyes, he is defending himself....he doesn't go on the attack until someone attacks him...most of us do the same....

and yes, he does still possess a kindness and concern for people....

I do the same, but will in fact, protect my territory and so will you.

you just did....
Oh? What "territory" is that? I'm not a Democrat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2017, 10:02 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
because, in his eyes, he is defending himself....he doesn't go on the attack until someone attacks him...most of us do the same....

and yes, he does still possess a kindness and concern for people....

I do the same, but will in fact, protect my territory and so will you.

you just did....
The saddest thing about the bolded is that I think you actually believe it.

Old 11-09-2017, 11:15 AM

5,722 posts, read 5,800,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I guess I got a different take on that, was the location important. Obviously it is self promotion of his properties. I forgot , he divested himself so he has no gain in promoting the course. LOL

Did you noticed he left out the city where the Korean Olympics will be held.
I watched that segment like 3 times, it was just a side comment and wasn't the main point he was making. Also how the hell many golfers in South Korea are going to fly all the way to New Jersey just to golf there?

Like Trump seriously thought he had some sort of a market share there or something lol, that would be like advertising a jar of sand for sale, in the middle of the desert.

Not to mention the South Korean assembly applauded extremely loud after he finished that statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
You asked for evidence he was racist, I supplied it, and you conveniently failed to address it.

Now that you've picked a cherry, address the 35+ years of people suing him to get what they were owed.
You didn't give evidence for a damn thing, I gave you 3 pieces of evidence in one thread that the media is dishonest and intentionally lies. Yet you keep trying to defer.

Old 11-09-2017, 11:16 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Quote:
well, that's you, the difference between you and I are that while I voted for the lessor of two people, I saw good in Trump, always have...he didn't get to where he is today, just on good looks....

the better choice was to NOT vote for a murderer, you can say what you want about Trump, but he never murdered anyone....
And while you THINK Clinton murdered someone -- after all these years there is no 100% proof...and with all the conservatives in law enforcement that would love to take down the Clintons and nothing sticking -- meh -- I'll go with -- BALONEY on that opiinion of yours.

Old 11-09-2017, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
Especially the part where he gives China props for screwing America in trade deals. The BBC thought it was appalling, but what do they know?
He said it was the fault of past administrations and that they were stupid. His point was China was just making a smart business decision, and looking out for their OWN interests. Unlike what presidents such as Obama did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
China knew to how stroke his ego. Praise him, shower him with singing children throwing roses at him and treat him like the would-be dictator he desires to be, and he will fold like a cheap hooker.

Trump is easy to read and manipulate. No big secret here.
Funny, they didn't do that for Obama. China doesn't respect weakness they respect Trump more than they did Obama. Just like the prime minister of Japan does. Fact. China though Obama was a complete blubbering fool that was easy to push around.

Obama was more worried about transgender bathrooms, than trade agreements with the largest countries in the world. China thought he was the biggest freakin idiot on the planet due to his priorities.

Old 11-09-2017, 11:19 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
And while you THINK Clinton murdered someone -- after all these years there is no 100% proof...and with all the conservatives in law enforcement that would love to take down the Clintons and nothing sticking -- meh -- I'll go with -- BALONEY on that opiinion of yours.
She also thinks Trump possesses kindness and concern for people. I think that tells you everything you need to know.

Old 11-09-2017, 11:30 AM

12,970 posts, read 9,656,695 times
Quote:
well, that's you, the difference between you and I are that while I voted for the lessor of two people, I saw good in Trump, always have...he didn't get to where he is today, just on good looks....

the better choice was to NOT vote for a murderer, you can say what you want about Trump, but he never murdered anyone....
Like I said earlier, just own up to the fact that you are a big Trump supporter, and stop the bull crap about the lessor of two evils. Absolutely no one goes all out for someone, if their choice was just the lessor of two evils, people just don't go to bat for someone they feel that way about. Your comments probably would be more down the middle of the road, but all of your comments lean heavily in one direction. All of your comments about Hillary are very negative, and all leans in one direction, proving further that your lessor of two evils comment was not honest. You never considered voting for her, Trump was your guy all along.

Old 11-09-2017, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Like I said earlier, just own up to the fact that you are a big Trump supporter, and stop the bull crap about the lessor of two evils. Absolutely no one goes all out for someone, if their choice was just the lessor of two evils, people just don't go to bat for someone they feel that way about. Your comments probably would be more down the middle of the road, but all of your comments lean heavily in one direction. All of your comments about Hillary are very negative, and all leans in one direction, proving further that your lessor of two evils comment was not honest. You never considered voting for her, Trump was your guy all along.
Me personally I didn't vote for a Trump I just think a lot of the lefties and MSM are completely full of it in regards to him. Trump is trying harder than Obama did in regards to world affairs. Trump understands the culture in Asia more than Obama did. Obama was concerned with domestic issues and race issues more than anything. Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize for absolutely no reason at all.

Old 11-09-2017, 11:49 AM

9,519 posts, read 14,745,974 times
Someone drank the Kool-Aid....

Old 11-09-2017, 08:22 PM

18,015 posts, read 27,463,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Gee, is the bar now so low for Trump that his supporters are thrilled when he shows he can read?????
Oh my God!

Did the left just admit Trump can read?

Lefty snowflakies just took a huge... Make that Yuge... Step.

How about this one!?!

Who's your widdle widdle Pwesident?

Who's your Pwesident?

Guess baby steps are better than raising some silly bar.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies