Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2017, 05:47 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
[/b]

Seriously, Pedro, I have no idea where you are coming from. My sister was in her teens in the 70s and if a perp like Moore had done anything like he did, my father would have beat the S***out of him.

After reading this thread, Repub will vote for at perp with a R behind his name. Just shows how low conservatives have sunk, ironically, since the 70s.
Most fathers would be pissed if a 32-year-old pursued a 17-year-old. And?

A lot of that type of pursuit happened back then.

Is there anything to show he kept doing it when he was 35, 40 or 45?

More might come out on Moore, and evidence might even be revealed, but at this time we have a single accusation from one person in terms of unlawful activity, and there is no evidence, at this time, that backs it up.

You might be fine with guilty until proven innocent, but I'll speak out.

If it does turn out that he molested young girls, I'm all for stringing him up.

Old 11-10-2017, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
it's not unsubstantiated. other people attest to her claim, as do her parents.
They witnessed it? Can you provide a link to that information?

Old 11-10-2017, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
And for about the zillionth time, the main woman accusing him is a republican who voted for Trump.
Oh, so everyone who voted for Trump is unimpeachable in your eyes?

14,361 posts, read 9,787,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
How about you prove that he didn't do it? That sort of challenge cuts both ways.

Excuse me! It's "innocent until proven guilty" not the other way around.

This is another shady charge timed perfectly because that's how Dems seem to roll these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
it's not unsubstantiated. other people attest to her claim, as do her parents.
..and again I ask: why did they wait 40 years, and just as he is about to win an election the Dems sorely need?

7,800 posts, read 4,399,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post

More might come out on Moore, and evidence might even be revealed, but at this time we have a single accusation from one person in terms of unlawful activity, and there is no evidence, at this time, that backs it up.

In your zealous defense of the perp, you are just making stuff up now. It was a NOT normal in the 70s for a 32 year old to date a 14 year old. It was called statutory rape even back then.

There are multiple allegations...but you must know that by now.

Old 11-10-2017, 05:51 PM

18,013 posts, read 27,460,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
[/b]

Seriously, Pedro...
After reading this thread, Repubs will vote for any perp with a R behind his name. Just shows how low conservatives have sunk, ironically, since the 70s.

You're just blathering a bunch of garbage.

The fact that you prejudiced yourself against Republicans is no surprise to me.

You got nothing. Glad I'm not you.

Still want to see how this goes.

Amazing to me it all comes together right now, November of 2017.

Old 11-10-2017, 05:51 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,758,205 times
Quote:
When it came to the 17 and 18 year olds, he broke no laws.

The attitude was different in the 70's.
Few had any problem with Ringo (age 33) singing about a 16-year-old in 1973. This song went right to #1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkR7u_sOtHI

Old 11-10-2017, 05:52 PM

3,992 posts, read 2,458,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Excuse me! It's "innocent until proven guilty" not the other way around.

This is another shady charge timed perfectly because that's how Dems seem to roll these days.

so, you def argued the same for Hillary for Benghazi and her email server right? Or do you just get so happy to defend constitutional rights of accused pedophiles?

Old 11-10-2017, 05:53 PM

3,306 posts, read 1,346,702 times
Quote:

The court of public opinion is very different from a court of law. There may never be enough evidence from a legal perspective since this occurred so many years ago. But the public can make their own determination about the character of Roy Moore. Whether you believe he actually pursued a 14 year old, that is up to you. But we already know this creep had a habit of dating 17 year olds when he was in his 30s. And we know he is running for office on a platform centered around moral failings. Enough said.

Old 11-10-2017, 05:53 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,635,682 times
Quote:
Kate Upton was 19 when she appeared on the cover of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit addition cover, and several of the models that have appeared in it were 18 at the time.

Is Sports Illustrated a magazine for pedophiles?

nice attempt to conflate two completely different issues.

1 moore sexually abusing a girl

2 the hyper sexualization of woman.

now tell me Pedro, do those magazine covers make it ok to sexually assault minors is that what you are saying, because you seem to think you are making a point?

Look Pedro, you have made a huge mistake. You are defending someone because he is a Republican and doing so going against everything the church ,family , society and law has shown you.

What Moore is accused of is very wrong. read the story it was not some innocent peck on the cheek or a drunken error made by a foolish man.

It seems clear Moore targeted very young girls, to sexually abuse them. These days we call it grooming. He groomed the parents to trust him, he groomed the kids to accept it. ie a pedo.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies