Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2017, 07:56 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,184,486 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
The picture I see is of people so clueless they think pictures of kissing men and jokes about 70-year-olds having 10-year-old girlfriends will win sympathy for their position.
So you support pedophiles. Good to know.

Old 11-10-2017, 08:02 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,801,586 times
Didn't read this thread, but wanted to point out that...
"Roy Moore allegedly raped a 14 year old when he was in his 30s" isn't even the allegation.

Old 11-10-2017, 08:05 PM

20,861 posts, read 9,527,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
Didn't read this thread, but wanted to point out that...
"Roy Moore allegedly raped a 14 year old when he was in his 30s" isn't even the allegation.
Oops:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...=.6a536c86e7cc
Quote:
As the encounter dates back to 1979, the statute of limitations has obviously expired. But if true, Moore's actions would constitute sexual abuse under Alabama state law. There's also a section on "enticing a child younger than 16 to enter a home with the purpose of proposing sexual intercourse or fondling of sexual or genital parts," which is a felony offence.

Old 11-10-2017, 08:07 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,570,932 times
I can't remember the names of men I dated a few times twenty or thirty years ago. I didn't even date as much as most women. I never asked anyone his age and they never asked me. So I understand an older man who was a single attorney and therefore had many dating opportunities not remembering details. If a girl looked18 most men would be happy just getting a date.

One phrase that nags at my mind is how the mother of the 14-year old supposedly told a stranger to 'babysit' her daughter. Why? Was this girl a troublemaker? When I was that age I was the babysitter! I could stay home alone or sit in the car by myself when my mother went into the supermarket. I didn't need adult supervision. Very odd.

The judge said he has his own investigation going on so we shall see what is revealed. Politics gets dirtier every year.

By the way, Laura Ingraham asked Alabama voters to call her radio show and she had a full board and all said they'd vote for him.

Old 11-10-2017, 08:16 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,071,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I can't remember the names of men I dated a few times twenty or thirty years ago. I didn't even date as much as most women. I never asked anyone his age and they never asked me. So I understand an older man who was a single attorney and therefore had many dating opportunities not remembering details. If a girl looked18 most men would be happy just getting a date.
I hope, if you were a 30-year-old, you would remember if you dated a 14-year-old.

Quote:
One phrase that nags at my mind is how the mother of the 14-year old supposedly told a stranger to 'babysit' her daughter. Why? Was this girl a troublemaker? When I was that age I was the babysitter! I could stay home alone or sit in the car by myself when my mother went into the supermarket. I didn't need adult supervision. Very odd.
The mother didn't ask him to babysit her daughter, he volunteered to do it while the mother was in court. Very much pedophile-type behavior.

Quote:
By the way, Laura Ingraham asked Alabama voters to call her radio show and she had a full board and all said they'd vote for him.
To absolutely no one's surprise. Alabama would rather have a child molester as their Senator than <gasp!> a Democrat. Even the Republican party as a whole has proven that they're not as despicable as an Alabama Republican. As long as old Roy waves around his Bible he can do anything he wants the they'll support him.

Old 11-10-2017, 08:17 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,620,541 times
Quote:

The judge said he has his own investigation going on so we shall see what is revealed. Politics gets dirtier every year.

Sorry but a 32 year old man knows what a 14 year old looks like even if they have grown big "breastedsis" !
Why are you making excuses for a so called pedophile?

It's amazing how low conservatives will stoop too when the shoe is on the other foot!

You impeached Clinton for a stain on a dress betwen two consenting adults.

Old 11-10-2017, 08:18 PM

18,724 posts, read 7,602,949 times
Default Judge Roy Moore accuser's story falling apart: has claimed three different pastors made sexual advances to her

Looks like Judge Roy Moore isn't the first one the Leigh Corfman accused of making sexual advances to her. According to the Gateway Pundit, in the past she has also made similar accusations at various times against at least three different pastors in her church. Judges found those accusation uncredible and dismissed them.

The Washington Post, which broke the salacious story about the accusations against Judge Roy Moore, apparently also failed to disclose that another accuser has turned out to be a devoted Hillary supporter, working for both Hillary and Joe Biden. Why the Post failed to mention this is a mystery.

-------------------------------------------------------

Roy Moore Accuser Is 3X Divorcee Who -- 'Claimed Several Pastors Made Sexual Advances At Her'

Roy Moore Accuser Is 3X Divorcee Who — ‘Claimed Several Pastors Made Sexual Advances At Her’

November 10, 2017 by Joshua Caplan

Leigh Corfman says she was 14 years old when a 32-year-old assistant district attorney, Roy Moore, made a sexual advancement on her. According to reports, Corfman appears to be a ‘real piece of work.’

“Purportedly Moore’s main accuser Leigh Corfman has had three divorces, filed for bankruptcy three times, and has been charged with multiple misdemeanors. Posts on Moore’s FB page indicate that Corfman, has claimed several pastors at various churches made sexual advances at her,” tweeted Newsmax’s James Hirsen on Friday.

The news comes amid reports that the Washington Post failed to disclose another Moore accuser, Debbie Gibson, has worked as a sign language interpreter for Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden. Deborah Wesson Gibson, as she goes by on Facebook, supports Doug Jones.

Old 11-10-2017, 08:20 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,002,303 times
Quote:

Of course Laura Ingraham listeners would vote for him.

Old 11-10-2017, 08:21 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,034,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Looks like Judge Roy Moore isn't the first one the Leigh Corfman accused of making sexual advances to her. According to the Gateway Pundit, in the past she has also made similar accusations at various times against at least three different pastors in her church. Judges found those accusation uncredible and dismissed them.

The Washington Post, which broke the salacious story about the accusations against Judge Roy Moore, apparently also failed to disclose that another accuser has turned out to be a devoted Hillary supporter, working for both Hillary and Joe Biden. Why the Post failed to mention this is a mystery.

-------------------------------------------------------

Roy Moore Accuser Is 3X Divorcee Who -- 'Claimed Several Pastors Made Sexual Advances At Her'

Roy Moore Accuser Is 3X Divorcee Who — ‘Claimed Several Pastors Made Sexual Advances At Her’

November 10, 2017 by Joshua Caplan

Leigh Corfman says she was 14 years old when a 32-year-old assistant district attorney, Roy Moore, made a sexual advancement on her. According to reports, Corfman appears to be a ‘real piece of work.’

“Purportedly Moore’s main accuser Leigh Corfman has had three divorces, filed for bankruptcy three times, and has been charged with multiple misdemeanors. Posts on Moore’s FB page indicate that Corfman, has claimed several pastors at various churches made sexual advances at her,” tweeted Newsmax’s James Hirsen on Friday.

The news comes amid reports that the Washington Post failed to disclose another Moore accuser, Debbie Gibson, has worked as a sign language interpreter for Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden. Deborah Wesson Gibson, as she goes by on Facebook, supports Doug Jones.

Doesn't mean it didn't happen though. Her personal life may be a train-wreck, but even train-wrecks can be victims too.
Besides, it's almost 2018, it's about time you got the memo: women NEVER lie-ever. about anything. It's blatant misogyny to even think otherwise

Old 11-10-2017, 08:22 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,333,568 times
Sounds like Trump cultists are getting desperate.

Putting aside the fact that you're linking to a nutjob source, and putting aside the fact that this isn't even the primary accuser, there is nothing in the article that challenges the account in the Washington Post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.