Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2017, 12:40 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeonthelittlemountain View Post
You’ve obviously never been assaulted or raped. You don’t have a clue what you’re talking about.

Sadly people hold in these things for years, even lifetimes. Who is going to believe a young woman over a judge in that religious, conservative area of the South? Especially many years ago.

Look into the various reporting of this story carefully. It was methodical, it was done carefully. They’ve been working on this story for some time. The reporting is excellent. Of course, if you only watch FOX or infowars, you'd never know.

Roy Moore is deservedly in deep dodo.

14, as you get older and more mature, you see this Judge running for office, as you are with friends. "What a scumbag pedo that guy is"

WHAT?
"Why do you say that"
No, it would not have been held lips tight. Not in the last 20 years, of womens empowerment over men.

Old 11-09-2017, 12:41 PM

4,739 posts, read 10,438,277 times
Disclosure - I have voted for Roy Moore in the past and will vote for him again in December.

I don't believe this story. Y'all wouldn't believe some of the dirty tricks that Democrats will come up with; for example, prostitutes showing up at candidates' homes in the middle of the night.

I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Old 11-09-2017, 12:43 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,096,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Please show us the cancelled checks.
The irony of demanding "proof" on a thread bashing another without any "proof"..

Old 11-09-2017, 12:43 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 21 days ago)

29,549 posts, read 16,536,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
That is helpful. Most of us aren't in Alabama so we would have no idea. Was it the same girl or others? How were the allegations handled in the past?
Allegations against Roy Moore have always been tossed aside .

The first time this came to light was in 2005 when the 10 commandments thing happened. I dont recognize the names in the article, so ill say there are 5 women total making these claims.

Old 11-09-2017, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
100% agree.

Only on C-D would we have Trump cultists arguing "well there's no specific mention of anal sex with a minor, so it's all good!". I mean, talk about mass cult psychosis.
Didnt you guys run around for almost a DECADE and defend both Obama and Clintons claiming "there is no proof".. but now every time an accusation that comes up towards a Republican its guilty.. who needs proof.. hang him..

Old 11-09-2017, 12:54 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,443,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Oh, great argument...Moore is only a child molester and not a rapist! Score one for the defense!

LoL...yip. But, to my point..unaddressed by you..the thread title is a lie...simple as that. I'm not defrending Moore..far from it..I just hate the habit of fake news..and remark on it whenever i can.

Old 11-09-2017, 12:56 PM

57,264 posts, read 26,192,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Didnt you guys run around for almost a DECADE and defend both Obama and Clintons claiming "there is no proof".. but now every time an accusation that comes up towards a Republican its guilty.. who needs proof.. hang him..
Clinton didn't have sex with a minor, this would be different. Funny how everyone is willing to believe the stories regarding Kevin Spacey, Weinstein and anyone else in Holywood without proof but if it's good old 10 commandments Roy Moore we need proof. I don't recall anyone defending Kevin Spacey or Weinstein but here we are claiming foul.

How did you work Obama into a thread on rape.

Old 11-09-2017, 12:56 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,443,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
There are multiple rapes alleged.

Yes, you are correct, there are no witnesses to the rapes. So what? How often are rapists drawing a live audience?
Damn..no too bright, are you?

Please show me..where even 1 rape is alleged? C'mon..just 1?

Old 11-09-2017, 12:57 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,808,097 times
This thread isn't about Obama, Hillary, or even Trump. It's about Roy Moore.

Fact of the matter is he's a bit out there even by the standard of religious conservatives. Usually people who are that zealous when it comes to beating others over the head with a Bible have something in their own closet they are hiding.

Old 11-09-2017, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Clinton didn't have sex with a minor, this would be different. Funny how everyone is willing to believe the stories regarding Kevin Spacey and Weinstein and anyone else in Holywood without proof but if it's good old 10 commandments Roy Moore we need proof. I don't recall anyone defending Kevin Spacey but here we are claiming foul.

How did you work Obama into a thread on rape.
The accusations were fare more than Clinton having sex with a minor, it was lying under oath, and then lets move onto violating the law by destroying emails that were ordered to be turned over, selling access to political favors in exchange for donations to Clinton Foundation, bailouts of Solyndra, illegal company subsidies for ACA and more..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies