Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2017, 06:43 AM

30,148 posts, read 11,783,240 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkT3 View Post
I find it incredible that a man like Moore, knowing the law, would try to have sex with a 14 year old.

Then this woman comes on TV crying like a school girl, like it happened yesterday, says she thought he was going to rape her.

She thought it. Coached by Gloria Allred.

Doesn't sound like the same man who would ask for permission to date.
You ask permission to date when you want to date a girl who is underage and you are older. That was his response to dating young girls. He never denied asking out the 16 year old after flirting with her when she was 14. In that case the mother had enough sense to say no to him.

Look at how many televangelists and mega church preachers who have got caught up in this kind of thing. Look at how many politicians like Anthony Wiener have ruined their career just because they cannot control their urges.

I don't know the truth to all this but the allegations are possible because of his past admitted behavior and numerous eyewitnesses of him trolling the mall for young girls.

Old 11-15-2017, 06:50 AM

459 posts, read 375,872 times
He was banned from the YMCA? How did he get this far in life

Old 11-15-2017, 06:50 AM

46,267 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
Both the Democrats and Republicans condone this behavior if it means there candidate winning.

Both sides can deny that but from Bill Clinton to Roy Moore there are way too many examples to say its not true.

This is why I could never vote for someone from either of these corrupt and hypocritical parties.

Hey but go ahead and defend behavior that in indefensible. Its all about winning anyways.

I am in no way defending anything, not sure how you got that from my post anyway?

Just as the left jabs us, I give jabs back, is that alright with you?

Old 11-15-2017, 06:51 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,878,006 times
In this day and age anyone can accuse a public figure of wrong doing regardless of evidence or truth. The damage will be done. The need for evidence is nonexistent and that is a shame.
In this case I don't know if Moore did what he is accused of or not. What I do know is that these people waited a very long time to come forward. The party and it's followers who are rabid in their desire to crucify Moore are the same people who fought hard to defend Bill Clinton's many misdeeds. The same people who went after Clinton's accusers with a vengeance. The hypocrisy does not escape me. What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Does that only apply when it's someone you like?
I firmly believe that these women should be heard, the evidence weighed and judgments be made based upon the evidence. Many of the posters I see slamming Moore and arguing that these women are victims are also posters who defended Hillary Clinton for not only defending Bill's misdeeds, but also for how she treated a 12 year old girl on the witness stand, who was brutally raped by Hillary's client. They even defended Hillary's jokes about how her client passed a lie detector test even though she knew he was guilty.
If Moore did what he is accused of and I think he might have, I hope he pays for it. My issue is with the hypocrisy of the left and their attitudes when it's one of their own that is accused versus someone on the other side.

Old 11-15-2017, 06:53 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,211,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudduck View Post
He was banned from the YMCA? How did he get this far in life
You get banned by a Christian group, and a business (Mall) and you want to run for office. Now that is dumb.

Old 11-15-2017, 06:55 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,004,475 times
But guys with that kind of ego/power think they can get away with this stuff.

You know -- they let you do it philosophy of life.

We've seen that before right?

Old 11-15-2017, 06:57 AM

37,961 posts, read 22,143,591 times
Who did the underage boys date then?

Old 11-15-2017, 07:06 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Talking We'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
OR, the Senate can bounce him. That all so is their duty if they so feel.

The senate Pubs sure talk a big game.

But they're mostly a collection of cowards.

Old 11-15-2017, 07:14 AM

8,166 posts, read 8,523,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Moore belongs in the same cell as Weiner.
I understand your upset, but Weiner is in federal prison for internet communication with a minor he never met.
Moore is accused of sexual assault of a minor in Alabama.
I guess what you are saying is the two of them deserve the same punishment?
Very different crimes.

Old 11-15-2017, 07:29 AM

30,148 posts, read 11,783,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashj007 View Post
I understand your upset, but Weiner is in federal prison for internet communication with a minor he never met.
Moore is accused of sexual assault of a minor in Alabama.
I guess what you are saying is the two of them deserve the same punishment?
Very different crimes.
I would say the point is Moore should also be in prison. Different crimes deserve different punishments. For me it shows the scum in politics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies