Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2017, 07:53 AM

30,142 posts, read 11,765,050 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkT3 View Post
Of course he knows the girls are underage. And he knows the law. So why would he try anything? He asks permission. Then he turns into Mr. Hyde?
The question is why is he asking out young girls as young as 14? He just wants a friend to talk to? His response to hannity was a couple of the girls might have been his friend. He is 32 she is 14 or 16? What 30 something year old dude has young girls as his "friend" who is not sick and twisted.

So you are fine with a 30 something year old man being sexually attracted to a 14 year old? Go to the mall in your town and watch the middle school girls. They are children. You don't think there is something wrong with this guy?

And most guys who ask a woman out is because they hope at some point to be more than just friends. Otherwise what is the point?

Old 11-15-2017, 07:54 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,854,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats Grobnick View Post
How to win in the deep south:

Wear a cowboy hat
Quote the bible
Wave a gun around
How to be a bigot. ^^^^^

Old 11-15-2017, 07:57 AM

10,800 posts, read 3,590,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I am in no way defending anything, not sure how you got that from my post anyway?

Just as the left jabs us, I give jabs back, is that alright with you?
Sexual assault on a minor especially or on anyone in particular isn't a liberal or conservative issue. It is wrong. Period.

And anyone who even remotely tries to defend such a person is no better than the sewer rat who did the assault.

Old 11-15-2017, 07:57 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,891,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
How to be a bigot. ^^^^^
That post doesn't meet the criteria for bigotry

If your going to use big words at least take time to look them up

Old 11-15-2017, 07:58 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,090,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Well, you should be used to being wrong, so chalk that up in your loss column....

When you won't even go back 2 pages to see what I was responding to, you have shown you just don't care, true leftist form...

So, you did not go back and read did ya?
I've been reading your posts for this entire thread (200+ pages so far). And suggesting that I'm a "leftist" shows that you know absolutely nothing about me. Just that you like to go off half-cocked without having the slightest idea of what you're talking about.

Old 11-15-2017, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Yup, Seems he changed his tune after sponsors dumped him,

'....The change in Hannity’s tune comes after several companies pulled their advertisements from his Fox News program and radio show over his coverage of the allegations of four women published in The Washington Post last week. On Sunday, a fifth woman came forward to say Moore sexually assaulted her when she was 16 and he was in his 30s.

″For me, the judge has 24 hours,” Hannity said Tuesday night. “He must immediately and fully come up with a satisfactory explanation for your inconsistencies that I just showed. You must remove any doubt. If he can’t do that, then Judge Moore needs to get out of this race.”...'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/now-sean-...040815217.html

Ken
So Hannity sold out.

Old 11-15-2017, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
That post doesn't meet the criteria for bigotry
Only to the uneducated.

a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
If your going to use big words at least take time to look them up
Oddly enough looking up the definition backs up what I say and it makes your post look foolish. Take your own advice.

Old 11-15-2017, 08:04 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,297,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
I'm sure it's been wiped clean by now.
Isn't it odd that for as long as Moore has been a "controversial" figure in Alabama (and it's been many years) that this is the first we've ever heard of any allegations of sexual misconduct, let alone with under aged girls? Hmmmmm

Old 11-15-2017, 08:06 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,090,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
So Hannity sold out. Probably to make him look better concerning the allegations against himself. I wonder when he is going to sue those women like he said he was going to do?
"Sold out"? Or decided to cut his losses and disassociate himself from a pervert. But keep on sticking up for your boy Roy. Your credibility is already shot.

Old 11-15-2017, 08:07 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,883,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
The question is why is he asking out young girls as young as 14? He just wants a friend to talk to? His response to hannity was a couple of the girls might have been his friend. He is 32 she is 14 or 16? What 30 something year old dude has young girls as his "friend" who is not sick and twisted.

So you are fine with a 30 something year old man being sexually attracted to a 14 year old? Go to the mall in your town and watch the middle school girls. They are children. You don't think there is something wrong with this guy?

And most guys who ask a woman out is because they hope at some point to be more than just friends. Otherwise what is the point?
Exactly and what disgusts me are those claiming HE is a victim, not he is a disgusting predator.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies