Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2017, 06:56 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times

Advertisements

The sevens are different.

Old 11-15-2017, 07:02 PM

30,148 posts, read 11,783,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Don't tell my older sister her husband had an unhealthy obsession with young girls. They have been married now for 56 years. She was 19 when they met, and he was 30 years old.
19 different than 14 or 16 and the obsession I am talking about his trolling at the mall for young girls.

Old 11-15-2017, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
he is arguing the handwriting wasn't his.

An expert on these matters should be able to clear him.
Or prove he is guilty just depends who hires him and how much they pay him. Criminal trials often have expert witnesses for each side.

Old 11-15-2017, 07:08 PM

33,321 posts, read 12,516,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
BTW, here's my next prediction: If Moore loses the election, he (or at least some of his disciples) will call for inquiries on how many illegal immigrants voted, or some other election fraud. Particularly if it's a close race. They're unlikely to simply admit defeat. Maybe if it's a blowout they'll have little choice but to do so.
Probably 3-4 nights ago I watched a local woman a non local reporter encountered (in Moore's local area) say in a short television interview, essentially, that if Moore has come to terms with god (re things he is accused of), then the accusations shouldn't change anyone's vote.

An hour or two ago in the car, I heard a press conference (taped...I don't think it was live) given by Beverly Nelson's stepson (or ex-stepson if Beverly and his father have divorced). The stepson also has the last name Nelson. He apologized to Roy Moore, and said Mrs. Nelson had never brought the subject up, etc., and that he doesn't believe her.

New rocks seem to keep getting overturned.

Old 11-15-2017, 07:09 PM

3,187 posts, read 1,508,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Two more. He had one called down to her principal's office to ask her out..eeuuww.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...=.952d2e7a5d62
OMG! Yuck. I can't blame people for waiting to talk until this became an issue. I forgot about "mall pervs" myself until this scandal broke. LOL All those teens in the mall and the creepy guys. Geez.... Malls are never going to come back anyway. May be a good thing; I forgot when they were at their heyday they attracted this element of society.

Old 11-15-2017, 07:19 PM

20,862 posts, read 9,529,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Two more. He had one called down to her principal's office to ask her out..eeuuww.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...=.952d2e7a5d62
Oh but this one is a lie too, a fake story by the evil WaPo and probably the woman is really a democrat. You see, every single one of these stories is going to be denied by some of the cons here.

This part is disgusting.
Quote:
Richardson says Moore asked her out again on the call. A few days later, after he asked her out at Sears, she relented and agreed, feeling both nervous and flattered. They met that night at a movie theater in the mall after she got off work, a date that ended with Moore driving her to her car in a dark parking lot behind Sears and giving her what she called an unwanted, “forceful” kiss that left her scared.

Old 11-15-2017, 07:25 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,370,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Probably 3-4 nights ago I watched a local woman a non local reporter encountered (in Moore's local area) say in a short television interview, essentially, that if Moore has come to terms with god (re things he is accused of), then the accusations shouldn't change anyone's vote.

An hour or two ago in the car, I heard a press conference (taped...I don't think it was live) given by Beverly Nelson's stepson (or ex-stepson if Beverly and his father have divorced). The stepson also has the last name Nelson. He apologized to Roy Moore, and said Mrs. Nelson had never brought the subject up, etc., and that he doesn't believe her.

New rocks seem to keep getting overturned.
Could have been a nasty divorce and the stepson was bashing Beverly Nelson for his father.

Old 11-15-2017, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by motownnative View Post
OMG! Yuck. I can't blame people for waiting to talk until this became an issue. I forgot about "mall pervs" myself until this scandal broke. LOL All those teens in the mall and the creepy guys. Geez.... Malls are never going to come back anyway. May be a good thing; I forgot when they were at their heyday they attracted this element of society.
Well the Roy Moore's of 2017 have the internet. That does not always go well as "To Catch a Predator" showed.

What is interesting in today's story all the Moore campaign said was this:

Moore’s campaign did not directly address the new allegations. In a statement, a campaign spokesman cast the growing number of allegations against Moore as politically motivated.

That is not a denial. They could be politically motivated and true.

Old 11-15-2017, 07:29 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,004,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Oh but this one is a lie too, a fake story by the evil WaPo and probably the woman is really a democrat. You see, every single one of these stories is going to be denied by some of the cons here.

This part is disgusting.
You call it fake and then say 'probably'.

I'll go with nobody has been able to prove that the WaPo made this up.

This is a Bannon candidate -- the whole of Briebart is trying to disprove these statements. Even Bannon isn't so sure they are false.

Hang in there -- you are a loyal fan. I'm sure Trump thinks you are special.

Old 11-15-2017, 07:29 PM

1,721 posts, read 1,147,988 times
They need to check cold case rape files in Alabama. All these stories about Moore screams creep and I wouldn't be surprised if as a judge and someone with connections he threw all his dirt under the rug. Every day its something new, sorry 5-6 women cant all be lying. Especially risking all the backlash they are facing in their conservative, crazy state where creepy, pedophiles get voted into powerful positions
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies