Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2017, 09:14 AM

20,872 posts, read 9,536,978 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
You're claiming that they were all underaged and he sexual contact with them or that he asked them out on a date? Otherwise why mention 9 people? The emphasis should be on sexual contact with underage girls. Anything else is partisan garbage. At least it exposes the partisans yet again.

From what I've heard 2 were underage. The others are nothing more than publicity seeking lowlifes. They need to go on the talk show circuits for their 15 minutes of fame.
I am not claiming they were all underage. But even the ones who *were* of age, in some cases he grabbed, kissed and/or fondled against their will. He is a sick man and you are trying to defend him, which is a pretty sick thing to do.

Old 11-16-2017, 09:15 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,088,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
If Al Franken harassed someone, he should suffer the repercussions. It has nothing to do with Roy Moore. Your “fist pump” about hearing someone was harassed is pathetic, as is your team mentality.
Considering "your team" plays the dirtiest of the dirtiest dirty games (look up how NBC held on to the Trump tape and then released it when they KNEW - should I say HOPED - would do the most damage) is how YOUR TEAM plays.

Please don't give me that holier than thou rubbish.

Old 11-16-2017, 09:15 AM

30,166 posts, read 11,795,579 times
Quote:
No it's not, Thats something you made up to deflect from the truth. According to you any 30 year old who has asked legal aged adults out on a date is also a pervert because they will automatically goes after minors too.
What is the truth? And I have not made up anything just commenting on what is public. I am not a liberal at all. Never voted for a democrat. I believed the Clinton accusers. They also waited to come forward. But when its someone you want to win then there is a much higher bar to believing the women.

Quote:
A pattern of behavior is Cosby having sex with multiple women who all claimed they were drugged after taking a drink and barely remember what happened.

So far I believe it's 2 accusers are underage. The others are just attention seekers. Oh no he drank alcohol when he was of legal age. Oh the horrors. Not that you care about the truth.
Just like the Moore women the Cosby women took decades in some cases to come forward. Do you believe them?

Quote:
Is that why they waited over 30 years and until he ran for Senate?

Agreed. It is a big risk to take on something like this by the 2 who were underage since those are what a criminal case would be based on. Just those 2. So they better have their ducks in a row besides "he did it".
If you look at others. Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Bill Cosby, the catholic church and now Roy Moore. Most of the alleged victims in these cases took years and decades to come forward. Usually after the first one spoke the floodgates opened. In many cases they thought they were the only one. The men above are powerful and intimidating.

Believe what you want. If politics is all that matters.

Old 11-16-2017, 09:20 AM

1,658 posts, read 2,694,721 times
Quote:
You're claiming that they were all underaged and he sexual contact with them or that he asked them out on a date? Otherwise why mention 9 people? The emphasis should be on sexual contact with underage girls. Anything else is partisan garbage. At least it exposes the partisans yet again.

From what I've heard 2 were underage. The others are nothing more than publicity seeking lowlifes. They need to go on the talk show circuits for their 15 minutes of fame.

You could not find a more perfect example of why women are afraid to reveal that they have been sexually molested. The "holier-than-thou" types rush to shame the victim, while praising the pervert.

Why mention 9 people? Because it shows a pattern of man in his thirties stalking teenage girls at the mall, in restaurants, and at high schools.

I believe Beverly Young Nelson's account of Moore's sexual assault, and there is nothing partisan about it. She and her husband both are Trump supporters.

Somebody please tell me that southern culture does not include turning a blind eye to attempted rape of a teenager because the perpetrator is a Christian conservative.

Old 11-16-2017, 09:21 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,586,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kool Keeth View Post
Considering "your team" plays the dirtiest of the dirtiest dirty games (look up how NBC held on to the Trump tape and then released it when they KNEW - should I say HOPED - would do the most damage) is how YOUR TEAM plays.
What's my "team"? I am a center-leaning Republican. People like you make the party look bad. You should take people like Moore, Bannon, and Arpaio, and go form your own party of pedophile zealots instead of destroying ours.

The adults are talking about actual issues here. You can go start a "Whoo-hoo, someone with a (D) harassed someone too - I'm so happy" thread in the "blinded by partisanship" subforum.

Old 11-16-2017, 09:29 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Ivanka Trump has weighed in. She believes Moore's accusers:

Ivanka Trump Says She Believes Roy Moore's Accusers: "There

Trump endorsed Strange, not Moore.

I have no idea if the allegations against Moore are true or not.

I would not vote for anyone who autographed bibles and/ or had the baggage/ public positions this guy has.

It's likely a majority in Alabama have a different point of view.

Old 11-16-2017, 09:32 AM

12,003 posts, read 11,898,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
You could not find a more perfect example of why women are afraid to reveal that they have been sexually molested. The "holier-than-thou" types rush to shame the victim, while praising the pervert.

Why mention 9 people? Because it shows a pattern of man in his thirties stalking teenage girls at the mall, in restaurants, and at high schools.

I believe Beverly Young Nelson's account of Moore's sexual assault, and there is nothing partisan about it. She and her husband both are Trump supporters.

Somebody please tell me that southern culture does not include turning a blind eye to attempted rape of a teenager because the perpetrator is a Christian conservative.

I grew up and continue to live in the upper South, and am a descendent of generations of Southerners. All respectable Southerners would condemn this sort of perverse and depraved behavior.

I had dinner with a group of old friends, also Southerners, the other night - we're all over the map politically and religiously, but everyone present was united in their disgust at and condemnation of Moore's alleged behavior.

All believed the women are telling the truth and he is lying.

It's not a regional thing. Take a look at Warren Jeffs' FLDS, certainly not a Southern cult. Different "justification" (excuse, in reality) - same predatory, perverse behavior towards young girls still in or barely out of childhood.

Last edited by CraigCreek; 11-16-2017 at 10:51 AM..

Old 11-16-2017, 09:38 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,088,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
What's my "team"? I am a center-leaning Republican. People like you make the party look bad. You should take people like Moore, Bannon, and Arpaio, and go form your own party of pedophile zealots instead of destroying ours.

The adults are talking about actual issues here. You can go start a "Whoo-hoo, someone with a (D) harassed someone too - I'm so happy" thread in the "blinded by partisanship" subforum.
Oh, okay.

You're a Never Trump RINO, I got it.

Newsflash: look who won the election. My "side" is winning, chief.

Old 11-16-2017, 09:39 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,095,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Ivanka Trump has weighed in. She believes Moore's accusers:

Ivanka Trump Says She Believes Roy Moore's Accusers: "There

Trump endorsed Strange, not Moore.

I have no idea if the allegations against Moore are true or not.

I would not vote for anyone who autographed bibles and/ or had the baggage/ public positions this guy has.

It's likely a majority in Alabama have a different point of view.
Good for Ivanka. And meanwhile her dad is avoiding the subject like it's radioactive. I wonder why.

Old 11-16-2017, 09:42 AM

10,800 posts, read 3,594,827 times
Moore's lawyer, Trenton Garmon, was suspended by the Alabama Law Society for impersonating a preacher. Seriously. And Moore upheld that suspension at the time.

Who writes this stuff anyways?

Sources:
https://twitter.com/grantstern/statu...47981745979392
https://www.avvo.com/attorneys/35205....html#payments
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies