Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2017, 10:22 AM

10,105 posts, read 7,392,447 times

Advertisements

I don't know. I think Moore is going to win the election. If he wins the election it will be hard to make a case he was harmed by misreporting.

Why hasn't Gloria turned over the yearbook. I note liberals have no interest in that. But we must believe that accuser.

If the judge starts tweeting about Jones campaiging with creepy Joe Biden and the media is cool with that, he will lock up the election I think.

If I was the judge, I would be tweeting out videos of Joe Biden groping women and girls, and then of Doug campaigning with him.

Old 11-20-2017, 10:27 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsonvilllian View Post
Seems much more probable the yearbook accuser saw DA on her divorce paperwork and assumed Moore signed off with a DA.
problem with that theory is the absence of the "S" in the signature. if the forger was using the divorce paperwork as a template they would have added that ( along with the slight change to the "M" ).

i'm curious to know exactly what was the extent of moore's involvement in the divorce. was there a trial with moore presiding? or was moore's signature stamp added as a routine finalization after all parties had agreed and signed off?

if anyone has knowledge of the process i'd love to know.

Old 11-20-2017, 10:29 AM

I don't think it is reasonable to believe Moore signed off with DA when he was never district deputy attorney. It is reasonable to believe the accuser saw DA on her divorce paperwork and assumed it meant district attorney and assumed Moore included DA when he signed stuff.

I don't think it is reasonable to believe Moore would have used DA in a yearbook note.

And once again, the accuser could release the yearbook to be examined, and she would, if it is wasn't a forgery. She must know there is new ink on there.

Old 11-20-2017, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Why hasn't Gloria turned over the yearbook. I note liberals have no interest in that. But we must believe that accuser.
she has agreed to turn it over in any house/senate investigation. she's refused to turn it over to any handwriting analysis of moore's choosing ( and since handwriting analysis is not an exact science i think this is a wise decision ).

Old 11-20-2017, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
she has agreed to turn it over in any house/senate investigation. she's refused to turn it over to any handwriting analysis of moore's choosing ( and since handwriting analysis is not an exact science i think this is a wise decision ).
there isn't goign to be any congressional investigation for a person who is not in Congress yet and Gloria knows that.

Moore invited her to send her own experts.

This is how it would work in court, but I note liberals don't want this to be like a courtroom. You want to make accusations in the media and not subject the accusers to any questioning.

Old 11-20-2017, 10:32 AM

Quote:
I don't think it is reasonable to believe Moore would have used DA in a yearbook note.
again, this is contradicted by the fact that the middle initial "S" is not included in the signature. if the forger used the divorce paperwork as reference this would have been added.

Old 11-20-2017, 10:33 AM

Quote:
there isn't goign to be any congressional investigation for a person who is not in Congress yet and Gloria knows that.
if moore wins there most likely will be.

Old 11-20-2017, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
again, this is contradicted by the fact that the middle initial "S" is not included in the signature. if the forger used the divorce paperwork as reference this would have been added.
That's an assumption that you are making. Again, it isn't probable that a man who wasn't DA signed off with DA in a yearbook, and she could have easily seen the DA on the divorce paperwork. I note again she did not mention he presided over her divorce, probably so people wouldn't know that she had seen his signature somewhere.

If you are so sure the accuser is telling the truth, then you should call for her to release the yearbook so the ink can be examined. If there is new ink on there, it can't be trusted and this accusation is undermined.

Old 11-20-2017, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Moore invited her to send her own experts.
link?

Quote:
... but I note liberals don't want this to be like a courtroom.
i'm fine with an investigation.

Old 11-20-2017, 10:37 AM

You are fine with an investigation that can't happen because Moore is not yet in the Senate.

You also act like Gloria gets to set the terms.

Gloria would not even assert that her client witnessed Moore sign the year book, in her appearances on CNN and MSNBC. Those were train wrecks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies