Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2017, 08:32 PM

10,106 posts, read 7,314,575 times

Advertisements

Charlie Rose isn't a Democratic politician. Check Wapo's history with Bill Clinton accusations. They carried Bill's water for him.

Old 11-20-2017, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Might be a 4 lane road today, but I bet it was a 2 lane in 1977. Regardless, in small towns, it's pretty dark at 10PM, even on busy roads. They usually don't have street lights in small towns, especially in 1977 and the traffic is so light by 10PM that it's dark outside.
So we should believe your just so speculation rather than waitresses that worked there? I don't think so.

I don't think 'i bet' would fly in court.

Old 11-20-2017, 08:36 PM

Waitresses say dumpster to side of restaurant, not behind it.

They say they don't remember the accuser.

They say you had to be 16 to work there. Accuser said she was 15.

They say it was well lit, not dark and isolated.

They say they don't remember the judge. Given the judge has been decribed as the big man in town, hard to believe they would forget the big man eating at their restaurant.

They say it stayed open to at least 11 and maybe midnight because a lot of the Goodyear people got off work at 10 and would eat there. Accuser said it closed at 10.

Old 11-20-2017, 08:39 PM

The accuser said she served Moore at the counter, but waitresses said the bartender or short order cook took orders at the counter. Supposedly the waitstaff would not have interacted with customers at the counter.

It sounds like if Moore was there to prey on young girls, he wouldn't have sat on the counter. He would have wanted to interact with a waitress.

It would be sweet to question this yearbook accuser in court. I'm gonna have to go Perry Mason on her.

Old 11-20-2017, 08:45 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,368,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsonvilllian View Post
The accuser said she served Moore at the counter
The accuser didn't say that she served him at the counter.

Here's her quote

“Mr. Roy Moore was a regular customer,” she said. “He came in almost every night and he would stay until closing time. He sat at the counter in the same seat, night after night. And I remember exactly where he sat.”

Moore complimented Nelson on her looks but she did not encourage or respond to his flirtations, she said. “I was not interested in having a dating or sexual relationship with a man that was twice my age,” Nelson said.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/woman-...ng-him-to-stop

Old 11-20-2017, 08:47 PM

She wouldn't have been interacting with people at the counter, according to the waitresses.

I don't think there is any reason at this point to believe she even worked there. She should be able to show evidence that she worked there. If she doesn't, her allegation is toast.

Who was her boss, who did she work with.

It doesn't make any sense to say ole perv Roy Moore goes creepin at the BBQ restaurant but he sits up at the counter rather than a table served by a young waitress. lol

Old 11-20-2017, 08:51 PM

29,855 posts, read 11,414,057 times
If Moore admitted to everything but stayed in the race would you still vote for him?

Old 11-20-2017, 08:54 PM

Yes because I think he would be replaced by the Senate or another election would be held.

There is no reason to give the a Republican seat to the party of Bill Clinton and abortion because of something Roy Moore may have done 40 years ago. Politicians are supposed to represent a majority of voters on the issues. Doug Jones doesn't , he's opposed to majority of Alabamians on the issues

ANd I note again, leftists have no problem with him campaiging with creepy Joe Biden who has groped women and young girls on television.

It cracks me up the party of Clinton, Weiner, Biden, Al Franken, Ted Kennedy, abortion, etc wants to lecture GOP voters about morality.

The Democratic Party still nominated Hillary despite fact she was under FBI investigation for using private email / server for classified information, a major crime. Republican voters would have never selected a person under FBI investigation. lol

Old 11-20-2017, 09:03 PM

29,855 posts, read 11,414,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsonvilllian View Post
Yes because I think he would be replaced by the Senate or another election would be held.

There is no reason to give the a Republican seat to the party of Bill Clinton and abortion because of something Roy Moore may have done 40 years ago.
If he admitted to all of it then it would be something he did not may have done.

Its not that easy to replace him. The process is convoluted. And if he stays steadfast and denies the illegal allegations it would be hard to remove him. So likely he would remain for six years.

Best situation now is the halt the election. Remove Moore from the ballot. Add Sessions or Strange to the ballot. And do a reboot on all this. That would guarantee a republican has the seat. Pushing Moore is a big gamble that according to the polls is likely to fail.

Old 11-20-2017, 09:04 PM

If he's obviously guilty, as you and others think, then it seems like law enforcement will bring charges.

I don't think voters have an obligation to allow the other party to win an election due to alleged or real wrongdoings by a candidate.

And we know Doug Jones wants to help perpetuate abortion, something that kills babies every day. Again if a person supports abortion, you have no moral credibility to lecture GOP voters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies