Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2017, 12:27 PM

716 posts, read 393,312 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
I will draw the line at not holding damning information until after the primaries when it is too late to get rid of a candidate without handing a normally safe GOP senate seat over to the democrats by default.

The timing of the 40 year old allegations proves it is not about morality but is just a "gotcha" style political game. The voters are not obligated to play along with these games.
Do I have this right? Because you suspect the timing, you're giving a green light to vote for a molester? Regarding the timing, if you've noticed there's been many women from many walks of life recently admitting having been preyed on by a sexual predator. Are all these women part of this political plot?

I think not. Rather it's because as more and more women speak out, it gives others the courage to do likewise. This is just another one of those subjects like racism that white males would rather not talk about or admit, much less do anything about it...

Old 11-26-2017, 12:29 PM

20,865 posts, read 9,532,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackercruster View Post
Is a child molester better than having a Dem voted in? That was the question on TV this morning. Well, the answer is a simple YES.

The ignorant Dems just don't get it. That is why they can't understand how someone like Trump ever got in. They thought that when Trump's 'grab her by the *****' comment was broadcast it would have been the end of Trump. Just as many other of Trump's extreme comments and views.

Lets look at this one '*****' issue in realistic terms to help the poor Dems understand how the real world is.

OK, a Rep says to themselves Trump is terrible, he disrespects women, so I will vote for Hil...and then she can confiscate my guns.

OK, a Rep says to themselves, I wont go for a child molester, let me vote Dem...and then they can confiscate my guns.

The Dems have proven time and again what happens to guns when they control a state. Their long term dream is to confiscate all guns in America. When you vote Dem you vote for gun confiscation plain and simple...that is the bottom line.
I think someone here is in need of psychological counseling.

Old 11-26-2017, 12:32 PM
Status: "Moldy Tater Gangrene, even before Moscow Marge." (set 22 hours ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,599,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
In my opinion, a child molester should not only be in prison, said child molester should be subjected to mandatory castration up release from prison.
Chemical castration maybe, but I fear surgical castration violates the Eighth Amendment. Sorry, mariner, but as tempted as I am to agree here, I gotta say "no dice" for this one.

Old 11-26-2017, 12:32 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,299,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Hospitality View Post
A child molester belongs in jail.

I find it surprising that people like slackercruster openly support child molesters in public forums.
Its the nations new morality with trump and his base. Child molesters and ***** grabbers are a better class of people than Democrats .

Old 11-26-2017, 12:33 PM

5,993 posts, read 3,733,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
This is something someone says on their social media before shooting up a school.
Well they do generally come from right wing households.

Old 11-26-2017, 12:38 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,399,488 times
What inexcusable and pathetic arguments to support a child molester.

Old 11-26-2017, 12:40 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,661,093 times
Quote:
Is a child molester better than having a Dem voted in? That was the question on TV this morning. Well, the answer is a simple YES.

The ignorant Dems just don't get it. That is why they can't understand how someone like Trump ever got in. They thought that when Trump's 'grab her by the *****' comment was broadcast it would have been the end of Trump. Just as many other of Trump's extreme comments and views.

Lets look at this one '*****' issue in realistic terms to help the poor Dems understand how the real world is.

OK, a Rep says to themselves Trump is terrible, he disrespects women, so I will vote for Hil...and then she can confiscate my guns.

OK, a Rep says to themselves, I wont go for a child molester, let me vote Dem...and then they can confiscate my guns.

The Dems have proven time and again what happens to guns when they control a state. Their long term dream is to confiscate all guns in America. When you vote Dem you vote for gun confiscation plain and simple...that is the bottom line.
donny ,is that you?????

Old 11-26-2017, 12:41 PM

27,074 posts, read 11,855,774 times
Thanks on behalf of children everywhere...

[/b]
Quote:

Old 11-26-2017, 12:50 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,533,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy;50229113

What makes you think third party would be a better choice? Are third party candidates immune to corruption?

We can't be sure that a third party would be better but we can be sure that the two main parties have had more then enough time in office to show that they are BOTH corrupt. it doesn't matter who were talking about Obama, Hillary or Trump we spend more time reading about said scandal that they are caught up in then doing good for the country.

Both parties spend too much time making each other rich to say that there is a difference is naïve. Their job is to divide us as a country and get rich while doing so, while we suffer for it. They throw us crumbs from the table and act like it's a big deal.

I know I've ask you to show me where one party regardless of which one has done something that has helped BOTH parties. I never got an answer that I have seen, and it doesn't matter because you can't show me. In the end there is no difference they only want to make themselves more money and passing more laws to keep making more money.

Old 11-26-2017, 01:01 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 22 days ago)

29,550 posts, read 16,539,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
What makes you think third party would be a better choice? Are third party candidates immune to corruption? When did character begin to matter again? In Clinton's case, we were told it didn't matter.

As for Moore; so far all we have are "allegations." No proof or corroboration. It's all only hearsay. The "yearbook" is invalid because it's clearly fake (his assistant wouldn't have had any reason to place her initials after his "signature" in the yearbook).

Does the fact that Moore vehemently denies the allegations not matter? Do we convict people based only on allegations? Then why wasn't Clinton "convicted" in the same way? Everyone brushed off his accusers. They were "trailer trash."
You remember Roy Moore was kicked out(not resigned, not lost re-election, but removed from the bench) TWICE

The rape accusations are actually secondary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies