Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2017, 06:10 AM

9,436 posts, read 10,705,996 times

Advertisements

Democrats are pulling out all the stops here, 30 plus year old accusations are flying, being used as “proof” he is a pervert who should not be senator. How convenient for the liberals. Show me the proof. Tired of seeing men persecuted in general in this fashion. All one has to do is accuse in this day and age to bring a man down. This is pure slander.

Old 11-10-2017, 06:13 AM

34,620 posts, read 21,439,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
After 40 years! The woman comes forward just when Roy is running on a Republican ticket! They did the same with Herman Cain and when Cain stepped down because of the mud to spare his family,, mission accomplished by the lying left, and the story disappeared the next day.

Plus 4 women. After 40 years. Give me a break!,

I do not find the left to be credible on much anymore. The left applauds sleaze on tv when they support Hollywood creeps to rise such as Louis CK.
There is only one accusation, not four.

One accusation with zero evidence, and it took place forty years ago.

Additionally, from the reports I've heard, the woman was approached by the WaPo reporter. How did that happen? My belief is that they sent reporters out asking women from that town if they had any contact with Moore. It was a fishing trip. It makes it very shaky. Not absolutely not true, but pretty tough to believe.

Old 11-10-2017, 06:14 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,364,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Of course they mean it should be looked into, but there is still just one accusation.

Do you think he should have to step down because of a single accusation with no proof?

Do you have any concern at all that this popped up just a month before the election after nearly 40 years?
There are multiple accusations, not just one.

Whether he steps down or not is his decision.

Whether to vote for him based on these accusations is in the hands of the voters.

I would not.

Once the religious defense gets tossed around it is as good as an admission in my book.

Old 11-10-2017, 06:35 AM

56,847 posts, read 25,780,212 times
Quote:
After 40 years! The woman comes forward just when Roy is running on a Republican ticket! They did the same with Herman Cain and when Cain stepped down because of the mud to spare his family,, mission accomplished by the lying left, and the story disappeared the next day.

I do not find the left to be credible on much anymore. The left applauds sleaze on tv and when they support Hollywood creeps to rise such as Louis CK.
Many of these victims bury these events for years, tough to prove but it does sound credible. Besides what does she have to gain putting herself in the public eye. Do you recall Dennis Hastert the house leader that had affairs with his wrestlers when he was a teacher, that was also decades ago.

Trump fought against Roy Moore's in the republican primary by the way, no one wants this nut in the senate. He is an embarrassment to the republican party or what's left of it.

I don't recall the left or anyone else making excuses for Kevin Spacey, Louis CK, Harvey Weinstein or Biil Cosby or discrediting the victims. But here you have a the religious right supporter poster boy gone bad and you blame the victim.

Old 11-10-2017, 06:49 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,439,498 times
Quote:

I do not find the left to be credible on much anymore. The left applauds sleaze on tv and when they support Hollywood creeps to rise such as Louis CK.
I bet if it were a D politician, you would be the first in line to want to lock them up

Old 11-10-2017, 06:51 AM

3,835 posts, read 3,039,714 times
Dems didn't give a crap when Billy Clinton was getting hummers in the WH from young interns.

Old 11-10-2017, 06:58 AM

16,745 posts, read 8,107,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashj007 View Post
You use that word, but it does not mean what you think it means. That is actually a specific disorder defined by the American Psychiatric Association.
You can look it up on wiki for yourself.
Yup Moore fits the definition. Worse then what Weiner did. In fact he and Weiner should share a cell together.

Old 11-10-2017, 07:00 AM

37,942 posts, read 17,727,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Yup Moore fits the definition. Worse then what Weiner did. In fact he and Weiner should share a cell together.
Moore didn't do anything. Unless you have proof NO ON ELSE HAS.

Old 11-10-2017, 07:04 AM

45,680 posts, read 23,815,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
AND that is why folks have struggled in the past to come forward.

Old 11-10-2017, 07:06 AM

16,745 posts, read 8,107,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
4 brave women came out and announced this person did what he did.

Bad enough the GOP put a POTUS in the WH who admitted he grouped woman, now they want to put a pedophile in the Senate.

Just amazing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies