Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2017, 10:48 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,605,840 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Good luck.

I love the fact that you don't have a clue as to why a teenaged girl might have kept silent decades ago when the man was a prominent member of the legal community. What could possibly have been the repercussions to her?
And you seem to automatically believe an accusation from forty years ago right before an election and run with guilty until proven innocent.

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Because they want the nation to know that the guy running for US senate is a creep. No different than all the women who accused Clinton of various misdeeds suddenly came out just as he was running for president.
And we KNOW Republicans believed those women without question. They continually bring them up TODAY. Bannon brought them to one of the debates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBaldBlur View Post
Reports developing now that there is phone video evidence of the WaPo "reporter" offering $1,000 to accuse Moore of sexual misconduct.
We'll see. WaPo has already invited Moore to sue them. THEN we can get to listen to some depositions.

42,732 posts, read 29,870,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kool Keeth View Post
Yeah, just weeks - WEEKS - before a vote to enter the United States Senate. What a convenient coincidence from the sick individuals who sheltered this guy (if these allegations prove true) until they could literally harm the entire nation regarding a Senate seat which is one of only a hundred that seriously effects how this nation runs.

Sick.
I don't think Harvey Weinstein's accusers were concerned with the Alabama Senate election.

The fact that you can't understand that is what is sick.

18,010 posts, read 27,456,617 times
If Roy Moore did this thing, for sure, evidence and all, let me know.

I'll bring the chips, the potato salad and the smoked brisket for the 12:01 frying. I'll pull the switch or wet the sponge or stuff the goose or whatever.

Just let me know.

DM me or something.

But one question first... How long ago did this all happen?

When was the first one?

How has the flow of news coverage on this story gone say for CNN, MSNBC, etc. from back in the 70s or 80s etc. until Moore ran for the position that he's working on now?

Old 11-10-2017, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
They were regular students. I assume that if they were out on bail, they were free to go to class.

Kind of like how Moore is free to move about his local area conducting typical business.

I cannot recall whether or not the players kept going to class, but I think they were not allowed to play?

It's been awhile.
Would you have opposed them being suspended from class or playing?

If so, why?

Old 11-10-2017, 10:49 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,725,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
"They're all lying" is the Trump cult response.

As if you could even find 30 liberals in rural Alabama, much less weave a vast conspiracy where they were all saying the exact same thing,
The primary accuser is a Trump supporter. Trump endorsed Luther Strange. If this was politically motivated, she would have come forth before the run off. No way Alabama is going to elect a Democrat.

Looks like a majority in Alabams prefer someone who puts HIS interpretation of the bible before that of the Supreme Court's interpretation of the Constitution. Looks like a majority in Alabama have no problem with electing someone twice removed from state office due to his inability to separate church and state.

The majority in Alabama are not going to elect a Democrat.

Moore is an religious extremist whack job and a majority in Alabama prefer this.

Old 11-10-2017, 10:50 AM

14,400 posts, read 14,298,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
yeah, Ron Brown murdered day before he was to testify against the Clintons.. then Ron Browns lawyer is gunned down in the street the next day.. they both knew too much.
Why doesn't the FBI do something than?

Right wing answer: Because they are part of the conspiracy.

Why doesn't the new administration prosecute them than.

Why didn't Ken Starr investigate this and charge the Clintons' years ago?

Do you realize how dumb normal people think that this is? It would be more logical to believe the stories in Grimm's Fairy Tales are real biographical accounts.

Old 11-10-2017, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
And we KNOW Republicans believed those women without question. They continually bring them up TODAY. Bannon brought them to one of the debates.

We'll see. WaPo has already invited Moore to sue them. THEN we can get to listen to some depositions.
You probably just have no knowledge of much, so I'll fill you in. Clinton settled the sexual harassment suit for almost a million dollars.

Old 11-10-2017, 10:53 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,870,989 times
Quote:
Roy Moore's accuser worked for democrat leaders and actively campaigning for Moore's opponent .... yeah nothing fishy in her convenient claims, nah not at all.

https://activistmommy.com/breaking-r...ores-opponent/
Not the accuser. One of the women who claims she was a teenager when a 30-something Moore dated her.

Old 11-10-2017, 10:53 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,725,169 times
Quote:
Reports developing now that there is phone video evidence of the WaPo "reporter" offering $1,000 to accuse Moore of sexual misconduct.
Which woman?

Your source, please.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies