Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2017, 04:00 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,904,543 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post

Yes, that's why Huntsville has the highest per capita Engineers ....

Them dumb back wood toofles folks...
Few are native 'bamers. They moved to H'ville for rocket center jobs. Moore is a good ole 'bama boy.

Old 11-10-2017, 04:00 PM

57,271 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
So, not a shred of proof and the left convicts....
No one is convicting anyone, you keep looking for pictures or DNA and avoiding the many interviews corroborating the girls story. The question is, will he withdraw and if he doesn’t will they still elect him.

You sound like you plan to vote for him.

Old 11-10-2017, 04:01 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Her story was corroborated by her friends, did you read the Wapo article.
After 38 years, I barely remembered any of my high school classmates, let alone their names. And I seriously doubt any of them remember her supposedly telling them of the incident. And why, if they knew, didn't anyone else know? Why not her parents. I think the story is pure B.S.

I remember very little from high school, especially some tale one of my classmates might have told me. Seems highly suspicious. And she's kept in contact with these people all these years? Bull!

Sorry, still doesn't pass the smell test.

In America, one is supposed to be "innocent until proven guilty." Isn't that our system? Let her file a lawsuit! We'll see what comes out in court. As one legal analyst said this morning, who has tried many of these cases (and won 50 of 52 of them), witnesses like this, and the supposed "victims" usually fall apart on the witness stand if the story is false.

Old 11-10-2017, 04:02 PM

1,400 posts, read 863,606 times
Well, I guess it's a choice between a guy who might have raped a minor 40 years ago, versus a guy who's party believes in the unrestricted practice of abortion. Tough call.

Old 11-10-2017, 04:02 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,340,269 times
Quote:
Yes, that's why Huntsville has the highest per capita Engineers ....

Them dumb back wood toofles folks...
Huntsville is one of the least conservative parts of Alabama and full of moderate folks from other parts of the country. That's kinda the point.

Yeah, there are Dem areas. Huntsville, Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, probably. But AL overall is as conservative as any state in the nation, and yeah, it's overall relatively poor and redneck.

Old 11-10-2017, 04:03 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
After 38 years, I barely remembered any of my high school classmates, let alone their names. And I seriously doubt any of them remember her supposedly telling them of the incident. And why, if they knew, didn't anyone else know? Why not her parents. I think the story is pure B.S.

I remember very little from high school, especially some tale one of my classmates might have told me. Seems highly suspicious. And she's kept in contact with these people all these years? Bull!

The timing is off. And the fact that the usual RINOs (McCain, Romney, Flake, etc) called for him to drop out immediately raises major suspicions.

Old 11-10-2017, 04:03 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,400,201 times
Quote:

Really, you would not have remembered someone who molested you???

I don't want to know where you went to high school!

Old 11-10-2017, 04:04 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,340,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1grin_g0 View Post
Well, I guess it's a choice between a guy who might have raped a minor 40 years ago, versus a guy who's party believes in the unrestricted practice of abortion. Tough call.
Except you made all this up.

I know of no political candidate in America who "believes in the unrestricted practice of abortion", least of all in Alabama.

Old 11-10-2017, 04:06 PM

57,271 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:

If someone told me a story like that I’m sure I would remember. There are plenty of things that kids keep from their parents, plenty of history with that regarding abuse.

Old 11-10-2017, 04:06 PM

1,721 posts, read 1,148,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1grin_g0 View Post
Abortion give woman a choice

Rape is never a choice a young girl or woman has

The fact that you are comparing those two like it’s equal. Shows how backwards some repubs are
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies