Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2017, 04:42 PM

57,263 posts, read 26,192,233 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
...Ya got it all wrong.

This little fracas doesn't have a single thing to do with "the left" as you say.

This is 100% an internal Pub thing.

And there's nothing to be convicted over. The statute of limitations on these crimes ran out long ago.

This is just plain ol' world class entertainment, man.

That's all it is.

A bible-thumpin', holier-than-thou law enforcement official running for even higher office is exposed as a child molester.

And his poorly educated followers get right in step to keep on supporting him.

The best part, when he gets to DC in January (because Bama will definitely elect this creep) he'll take office with TWO titles:

1) US Senator
2) Pedophile

No doubt he'll make Bama proud.

We can just add this to his list of stellar accomplishments.

Alabama Senate Candidate Roy Moore's Most Offensive Quotes | Time

Roy Moore's five most controversial remarks | TheHill

Old 11-10-2017, 04:43 PM

25,581 posts, read 56,471,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Well, all this was unknown when Moore won the primary. At that time, Moore's religiosity was an asset, because there are so many others like him.

So you shouldn't have been surprised then, but you could be surprised in December, when it's a choice between loyalty to party or a vote for a decent man.
Moore will win. Then the Senate is faced with "will they seat him." Of course, they will, because they need the votes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
How about this woman, Cali Doll? Given the last few months of revelations, do you think her story is credible?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/katiejmbake...6qw#.xdy7RovJX
Of course, it's credible. But Clinton was already in office. Here the voters have a choice.

Or, are you saying, they should knowingly elect a pedophile? Never fear, they will. Politics and hatred of Dems trumps morality every day of the week. We've got a thieving, lying CIC to prove it. Satan is alive and well, clearly - and laughing.

34,619 posts, read 21,607,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Off topic
And yet you call me on the off topic instead of the person I replied to.

Yes, I know the other person is on your side; therefore, her OT posts are alright by you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheyenne2134 View Post
Another human life that isn’t BORN yet

A fetus in most cases. Still a baby grows in a woman’s body and it’s up to her whether she wants to give birth. End of story

Choices

Rape isn’t a choice

1,721 posts, read 1,147,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Is there a point in the pregnancy where you personally believe elective abortions should be illegal? If so, when?

For everyone else, yes, I know there is no chance she will actually answer this question. The majority of people who make such statements are afraid to answer that question and tap dance around.
Most doctors including planned parenthood don’t do third trimester abortions unless medical issues are involved

Child birth is dangerous, thousands of women die every year during birth

Women has control over what happens to her and her body

Old 11-10-2017, 04:44 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,634,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
Except you made all this up.

I know of no political candidate in America who "believes in the unrestricted practice of abortion", least of all in Alabama.

some of them truly would rather a Republican sex offender over jesus himself if he was in the Democratic party....

and remember the SCOTUS has ruled on abortion even if the entire gov was filled with Rs not a single dem was elected we would still have abortion ...

but again this is really about poeple who have turned politics into a hellish mix of religion and sport. Most of these people could not tell you a damn thing about policy.

3,733 posts, read 5,964,681 times
Sounds like another pontificating religious zealot who wants to inflict his rigid morality on the rest of us got caught with his pants down. Again. Perhaps this flies in Alabama, but it's pretty sick.

1,721 posts, read 1,147,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
And yet you call me on the off topic instead of the person I replied to.

Yes, I know the other person is on your side; therefore, her OT posts are alright by you.
I didn’t bring up abortion

Another lunatic poster used abortion in comparison to rape

Which is sickening

Old 11-10-2017, 04:45 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,607,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheyenne2134 View Post
Most doctors including planned parenthood don’t do third trimester abortions unless medical issues are involved

Child birth is dangerous, thousands of women die every year during birth

Women has control over what happens to her and her body
And just as predicted, she refuses to answer the question.

You've been trained well.

Old 11-10-2017, 04:46 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,645,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
The fact that he knows these girls is odd. I can't think of any social situation where I, being normal, was in when I was 30 and 14 year old girls were present. That alone IMO means the guy is not beyond reproach as he is insisting. Watching guys like this squirm is priceless.
he also said that he didn't date a girl without asking her mother first.

ahh, HELLO?

a guy in his 30s has to get permission from the mothers of his dates first?

what does that say about him? (nothing good!)

Old 11-10-2017, 04:49 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,634,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
...Ya got it all wrong.

This little fracas doesn't have a single thing to do with "the left" as you say.

This is 100% an internal Pub thing.

And there's nothing to be convicted over. The statute of limitations on these crimes ran out long ago.

This is just plain ol' world class entertainment, man.

That's all it is.

A bible-thumpin', holier-than-thou law enforcement official running for even higher office is exposed as a child molester.

And his poorly educated followers get right in step to keep on supporting him.

The best part, when he gets to DC in January (because Bama will definitely elect this creep) he'll take office with TWO titles:

1) US Senator
2) Pedophile

No doubt he'll make Bama proud.

quoting just to say yep you explain what is going on very well.

we have Rs trying to make this about the dems when it is really Republicans supporting a child molester, a sex offender who has a long track record of hate. One has only to look at Moore's life to see he is unfit for any office. The Rs could pick a hundred better humans but they go out of their way to find blagards.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies