Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2017, 01:16 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,186,917 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
None of this is true. You are completely making up fakenews.

The article details allegations of statutory rapes of minors, not "touching a bra".
There is no accusation of statutory rape.. they "touched" each other with clothes on.. or so says the accusation.

Corfman told the Post: “I wasn’t ready for that – I had never put my hand on a man’s penis, much less an erect one.”

The story also details allegations from three other women about Moore dating them when they were underage. Although one told the Post that Moore had ordered her cocktails when she was below the legal drinking age, there were no other accusations of illegal behavior.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ting-teen-girl

Old 11-09-2017, 01:16 PM

57,386 posts, read 26,302,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
He told a 14 year old that she was pretty. 37 years ago.
Oh Okay

Quote:

A woman said that when she was 14 years old, Roy Moore, then 32 and now a candidate for Senate in Alabama, initiated a sexual encounter with her.
The Washington Post reported Thursday that a woman named Leigh Corfman said Moore invited her to his home when she was a teenager, took off her clothes, and encouraged her to touch him.
Corfman told The Post she first met Moore outside an Alabama courtroom in 1979. She said she was sitting with her mother when Moore struck up a conversation and offered to sit with her while her mother attended a hearing.
Moore then got her phone number and called her days later, Corfman told The Post. On two separate occasions, she recalled, Moore picked her up around the corner from her house and drove her to his house in the woods. She said that during the second occasion Moore removed her clothes and touched her.

Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter with a 14-years-old girl - Business Insider

Old 11-09-2017, 01:17 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,186,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Yes.

She was fourteen years old. He was older, he was powerful, he was vested in the justice system. He and his lawyers would have destroyed her. She was afraid to come forward. Now, with women telling their stories, she feels safer telling her own story.
how many dozens of women came forward about Bill Clinton and the left called them ALL liars.. unless proof of the dress...

Old 11-09-2017, 01:17 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,459,396 times
Quote:
Well then good thing there is a link and even the Right is calling for him to drop out of the election.
Where is the link? Not in the OP there isn't one. There wasn't one up through page 3 either. BTW, who cares what Establishment R's are calling for. They all need to go from BOTH sides.

Old 11-09-2017, 01:19 PM

8,166 posts, read 8,540,869 times
Quote:
I have no idea what you're talking about. I assume you're a crazed Trump cultist trying to deflect. We are talking about Roy Moore's alleged rapes, not allegations ** about Roman Polanski from 50 years ago.
Also, why did you highlight "Hollywood"? I don't get it.
I guess I am just nonplussed that Polanski was accused, convicted, and sentenced, of anal rape of a 13 year old girl and has continued to be a well regarded director by Hollywood industry people for all this time.
Roy Moore has been accused, in the press, of illegal activity of fondling, but no charges have been brought at all, and no claim of rape has yet been made.
I'm not defended either party, it's just kind of ludicrous that one person is maligned without proof and another is given a pass despite proof.
"** allegation: n. A statement asserting something without proof"

And I'm certainly not one who drank the Trumpade.

Last edited by Crashj007; 11-09-2017 at 01:20 PM.. Reason: clarify

Old 11-09-2017, 01:22 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,632,601 times
Quote:
Where is the litigation? That is why they had to drop it.

It was all done for a media blast on the persons character, true or not. It is all about public perception. Weaponized propaganda.
The Deep State killed over 3000 people in NYC on 911, to gain public perception, through the media(CIA infiltrated) to go into the middle east. This is small potatoes

You never cease to amaze me with your personal propaganda.

Old 11-09-2017, 01:23 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,829,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorman View Post
It is Alabama, a bible thumping conservative raping multiple women is no big deal. It is not like he baked a cake for a gay wedding.
Best and most accurate post in this thread so far.

Old 11-09-2017, 01:24 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,338,258 times
Default The Democrat Smear Machine Kicks In Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
Not good if true, but I'm not sure if this would lead to anything.

http://twitter.com/washingtonpost/st...82153063452672
If anyone believes this, I have some Prime Real Estate I'd like to sell you.

Funny, as much as he has been in the news over the years (and he has been in the news a lot!), that after 40+ years these "accusers" are just now saying something?

As much as the Left (including the Washington Post) has been smearing Republicans in the past, and printing false stories, this doesn't pass the "smell test." But I'm not surprised. This is the way the Democrat Party operates.

Old 11-09-2017, 01:24 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,920,254 times
Quote:
He told a 14 year old that she was pretty. 37 years ago.
According to her, he did more than that. He engaged in an inappropriate relationship with a minor. Other women have come forward and stated that he engaged in inappropriate relationships with them as well.

Old 11-09-2017, 01:26 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
This seems totally in character for Moore. He's spent decades showing us all that he's a hateful, morally depraved monster who doesn't believe the law applies to him.

The defenses of Moore are pretty sick.

Oh, he's not a rapist, he's just a predator who goes after underage girls
Oh, he's not a rapist, he just touched with his hands
Oh, maybe he was a rapist, but that was decades ago so who cares?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Where is the link? Not in the OP there isn't one. There wasn't one up through page 3 either. BTW, who cares what Establishment R's are calling for. They all need to go from BOTH sides.
It's in the first post. They're underlined and a different color so you can easily identify...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies