Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2017, 07:57 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,380,409 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Shouldn't Democrats be a little bit careful with the "there's double standards" games?

Considering Bill Clinton continues to maintain high status in the party despite a long list of sexual harassment (and even rape) accusers AND sexual indiscretions with an intern in the White House?

And Hillary who took the word of her husband against the victimized women?

Double standards, indeed. Just everyone admit that nobody really cares about sex assault if it's someone you actually like.
Don't forget, Bill Clinton holds 'correct' positions on a whole host of issues, including abortion right up to the minute of birth and Medicaid for all.

Old 11-10-2017, 07:57 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,072,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
For not voting for a hag who sat by idle while her ol man was getting head in the oval office? Yes.
Yeah, much better to vote for the man who actually did the assaulting than a women who was guilty only by association. Melania is still with her pig of a husband. What do you think about that?

You voted for a man who sexually assaults women, and you knew that about him before you cast that ballot.

Be proud of that fact and own it, because it's who you are.

Old 11-10-2017, 07:58 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,889,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Simple. It was locker room talk of I COULD grab a WILLING woman.

Do you also feel the same about Jay-Z songs?
Jay-Z songs from some 15/20 years ago don't mean much. I don't know why people continue to use that smoke screen to condone "Trump's locker room talk". I mean people do change. We aren't talking some Vince Neil who continues to sing about "Girls, Girls, Girls", and "Sex" until Mötley Crüe ended two years ago. I haven't really listened to Jay-Z, but he hasn't put out a "Big Pimpin'" or even "Girls Girls Girls" in some 15 years.

I do agree, nobody is innocent in these sex issues. We have seen liberals, conservatives, Republicans and Democrats taken down by siding with or being the accused. I don't get why it is political at all.

Old 11-10-2017, 07:59 AM

32,097 posts, read 34,702,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
He was not even talking to that girl? How was he hitting on a girl when not even talking to her?

God, you dems will twist words....
Trump: Are you going up the escalator?

10 Year Old Girl: Yes.

Trump: I'm gonna be dating her in 10 years!

Not sure how she could answer a question she wasn't asked.

Old 11-10-2017, 07:59 AM

21,120 posts, read 19,703,590 times
Because Trump explicitly said that women let him do it.

Old 11-10-2017, 08:00 AM

46,278 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Yeah, much better to vote for the man who actually did the assaulting than a women who was guilty only by association. Melania is still with her pig of a husband. What do you think about that?

You voted for a man who sexually assaults women, and you knew that about him before you cast that ballot.

And again, you were going to put slick wille back as the first dude....admit it, you know you voted for hillary....that's somehthing to be proud about...

and lets not forget what hillary stated:

Quote:
Clinton says she has ‘both a public and a private position’

Those are your queens words....

Old 11-10-2017, 08:00 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,380,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post

I'm not aware of any woman coming forward claiming Trump 'grabbed her by the pu**y". People with common sense understand Trump was talking crap. We know he talks crap.

Old 11-10-2017, 08:03 AM

8,090 posts, read 6,960,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
I'm not aware of any woman coming forward claiming Trump 'grabbed her by the pu**y". People with common sense understand Trump was talking crap. We know he talks crap.
Sixteen women accused Trump of sexual harassment or assault.

All of the women who have accused Trump of sexual harassment are lying, White House says - Chicago Tribune

Old 11-10-2017, 08:03 AM

46,278 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
Trump: Are you going up the escalator?

10 Year Old Girl: Yes.

Trump: I'm gonna be dating her in 10 years!

Not sure how she could answer a question she wasn't asked.
I'm going to be dating her....talking to her as 3rd person, or talking to someone else?

Comprehension folks....

Old 11-10-2017, 08:04 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,072,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
Ivana Trump, 1989. Jill Harth, 1992. Summer Zervos, 2007.

Now you're aware.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies