Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2017, 07:08 AM

78,866 posts, read 46,581,607 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Yet many of us happily married women with families also think SOME men engage in sleazy behavior under the guise of "flirting" or "making a pass." Maybe just maybe those men are socially inept idiots?

Pick your latest study and come back to me with your figures on an average: How many times a day, do alphamales think about sex with a woman. Heck, I will settle for betamales statistics.
Gaymales would blow the lid off the chart, with sex in general with what ever.

You wish to curtail a mans sex drive? LOL! Women
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2017, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fibonacci View Post
Fellas, stop trying to write off this kind of behavior because it simply isn't acceptable. How hard is it simply to go to work everyday to do your job without whipping your penis out and telling all of the females around you you want to f*ck them? It's just flat out weird. There's no excuse for it. Just go to work and do your job without being a scummy pervert. How many of you have daughters and how'd you feel if a teacher started whacking off in front of them or their boss at work said sexually degrading things to your daughter?

I want to know who said a hard slap and a loud no, was acceptable?

Exactly! It is acceptable went warranted. The deeds done and the word gets around.
Now, after all that and they force themselves on a woman.... You have to remember, I'm the guy that thinks all girls should be issued a .38 revolver, when the first zit raises on her face. So don't give me this stop trying to write this off, crap. I'll tell you it exist, why it exist and an easy way to solve the problem with forced rape, compared to you just playing hard to get.

Old 11-11-2017, 07:25 AM

34,219 posts, read 18,550,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
It’s also like the Trumpsters chanting “LOCK HER UP”. No proof. Just mob rule?
There is tons of proof Hillary, and the Clinton Foundation took cash from foreign entities for influence peddling during, and after she was Sec. of State. It isn't just the email evidence either. We all saw the Weiner, and Huma emails that were very damaging to her. It is one of the reasons she lost. The other reasons include her horrible, caustic demeanor, and the fact that she is both corrupt, and incompetent.

Old 11-11-2017, 07:32 AM

6,160 posts, read 5,701,522 times
I find it insane that a single "Bob sexually assaulted me" comment can completely ruin someone's career and life. What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Old 11-11-2017, 07:34 AM

33,518 posts, read 37,111,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheyenne2134 View Post
How many women are raping and sexually assaulting men? than compare that number to men being raped by woman

Okay then

Society enables men to act they way they do. over sexualizing young girls and giving them a slap on the risk for sexual assault and rape (IE brock turner)
How many times have you read about female teachers having sex with their under aged students?

The 50 Most Infamous Female Teacher Sex Scandals - Zimbio

Teacher who got pregnant by 13-year-old student gets 10 years in jail | New York Post

Old 11-11-2017, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Right on.

I wonder how many of these men would be a-okay with a male coworker/boss doing the same to their wives...or them?

If a man does not respect that ring placed upon the hand of a woman, GOD help him.
That does not mean he cannot have fantasies about my wife, or tell dirty jokes.

You either trust your mate, or you don't.

Old 11-11-2017, 08:21 AM

19,593 posts, read 12,196,385 times
Quote:
I remember trying to kiss Jessica as part of what I thought was a consensual seduction ritual that went on and on for many years. I am horrified and bewildered to discover that it wasn’t consensual. I didn’t get it.
He "tried" to kiss her for years? And thought that was a consensual, mutual thing?

I don't believe some men are THIS stupid, yet, it seems to be true.

I am sure the ladies have plenty of stories of guys who think you are giving them flirting signals when it is only one sided and basically delusional on their part. No means maybe, she is just playing hard to get, why was she being so nice to me then, and my favorite - mixed signals! And if you are over eighteen all bets are off, they can whip it out, kiss you, talk dirty, and be sexually aggressive because, it's adults "flirting". They must have read those Penthouse forum fantasies and took them way too seriously.

Old 11-11-2017, 08:43 AM

25,837 posts, read 16,508,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post

Furthermore even if it was proven, Dreyfuss has had a well documented battle with Bi-Polar Manic Depression for most of his life and is on Lithium and other medication and his battle with mental illness has seen some rather bizarre behaviour.

Actor Richard Dreyfuss on Manic Depression: 'Nuts Is Normal'

Richard Dreyfuss Shares His Struggle With Bipolar

Richard Dreyfuss talks candidly about his lifelong battle with bipolar disorder | Daily Mail Online
Amazing how creativity so often goes hand in hand with mental disorders.

Old 11-11-2017, 09:33 AM

4,750 posts, read 3,563,685 times
Quote:
They should only be petrified if they actually did something wrong.
Only if all the accusers are being honest.

Old 11-11-2017, 10:25 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,638,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
Since he made the unforgivable sin of actually saying that Trump and Trump supporters were not evil but were rational people who could be reasoned with and who liberals and Dems should engage in discussions with, because he left the Democratic Party, he's a mark.
so all those Hollywood people accused like Weinstein are conservatives? who knew!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies