Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2017, 07:39 AM

78,416 posts, read 60,593,823 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Let Moore go to court, no need for the statue of limitations for an honest man.
I suggest you write a letter to the states attorney and demand they file charges against moore.

Now sure, they'd be disbarred and removed from office if they do this as it violates the law but clearly reality doesn't matter in this thread.

But hey, explain to us why you will or will not write to the states attorney, let's see your mental processes in all their glory.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2017, 07:40 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Serious question, why don't you put some of the irredeemably irrational posters in this thread on ignore?

When they are so politically insane that they can't rationally discuss the difference between a guilty plea and conviction and an unproven accusation, what is there to gain from discourse with them?
I like having them post their insanity over and over for the moderate people to see.

No better way to show the craziness than let them repeat it over again.

Old 11-13-2017, 07:42 AM

20,106 posts, read 9,018,880 times
easy to see how Hitler came to power reading this thread.

Old 11-13-2017, 07:44 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
easy to see how Hitler came to power reading this thread.
Try the other thread wher posts support sending people to prison over just an allegation and no other evidence.

Old 11-13-2017, 09:46 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,796,009 times
I just saw some hillbilly rube on TV defending Moore. He acted as if it was the victims fault because her reputation was less then stellar. Remember when Jerry Lee Lewis married his 13 year old cousin? That same mentality still exists in parts of this country. I swear these twisted old men need to retire and let some young blood in and take over.

Moore has not been tried or convicted, but with his radical reputation and allegations, it's not much of a stretch to believe that he did it. He will come and go either way.

Old 11-13-2017, 09:53 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,636,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I'm seeing plenty of Roy Moore defending with comments like "girls could marry at 14" on right wing blogs. Former co-workers of Roy Moore are publicly saying he spent a lot of time hanging around the high school talking to girls - in his 30s.

Former Moore colleague: 'Common knowledge' that he dated high school girls | TheHill

I'm simply saying the same people defending Moore now, applauded Weiner going to prison for almost two years and that was texting.
a 30+ year old man hanging around high schools to pick up naive and innocent girls is about as scummy as you get. I know every single Republican reading this knows this is true.

What we have is a bunch of right wingers supporting a pervert. They know he is a perv, but they don't care. neither do they care if Moore would make a good senator. All they care about is getting a Shouty nasty anti liberal into office so they can score points for their team.

what these folk don't understand is that the whole reason the GOP can't pass policy bills is because the Republican party is filling up with poeple who know nothing about governing, nothing about policy nothing about running a country.

Republican voters are passing over those Rs with deep skill sets and deep knowledge because that kind of conservative does not shout and act out on stage. It is no wonder gerrymandered Red states are falling apart.

Old 11-13-2017, 09:55 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,636,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
I just saw some hillbilly rube on TV defending Moore. He acted as if it was the victims fault because her reputation was less then stellar. Remember when Jerry Lee Lewis married his 13 year old cousin? That same mentality still exists in parts of this country. I swear these twisted old men need to retire and let some young blood in and take over.

Moore has not been tried or convicted, but with his radical reputation and allegations, it's not much of a stretch to believe that he did it. He will come and go either way.
Moore's History is one of abuse of power, he is not suitable for the senate anyway. The Rs should push back the election, and find someone else. they will still win and get to keep the seat but without having a perv represent them in the senate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies