Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2017, 08:05 PM

31,051 posts, read 22,077,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron210 View Post
Well, if you don't want this, tell white americans to quit doing racist things. Problem solved. FWIW, two americans told my co workers that they refused to speak to "foreigners". Take a guess what their race was...
Should we pull up the FBI statistics on Murder and Rape, or the CDC statistics on who has the most STDs by the largest margin: "Take a guess what their race was..."

Last edited by LS Jaun; 11-12-2017 at 08:59 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2017, 08:09 PM

1,348 posts, read 792,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
This essay breaks new ground though. Has a piece that racist ever appeared in America's newspaper of record before?
Probably. But, yes, this one also promotes racism.

Quote from the author, "I will teach my boys to have profound doubts that friendship with white people is possible." The biggest irony...and irritant...is that the guy probably, somehow, does not even grasp that he will be teaching his kids racist attitudes. He's got it all justified.

And he's all heartbroken, with heavy heart, feeling no glee..ETC ETC. He needs to consider whether anti-depressants are in order.

Old 11-12-2017, 08:10 PM

73,019 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
But yet, a black person has a far higher chance of getting attacked or killed by another black person than any other race.

Actually, this seems to be the average statistics. Most white people are victims from other whites, most Latino victims are from other Latinos. Now, it seems for the most part, the peaceful races here in the US are the Eastern Asians, Arabs and Indians. They tend to keep to themselves and live in peace. Mostly.
Depends on where you are. I'm Black and growing up I was getting assaulted by both Blacks and Whites.

Old 11-12-2017, 08:11 PM

3,594 posts, read 1,793,885 times
Democrats have really gone off the deep end with the identity stuff. The most disturbing thing is this nonsense is being taught in schools all over the country. It's got to the point where my daughter claims shes half Mexican in school(she's really only 1/8th mexican)to avoid the white hate from her classmates and social studies teacher. How can a country survive like this?

Old 11-12-2017, 08:13 PM

73,019 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cttransplant85 View Post
Democrats have really gone off the deep end with the identity stuff. The most disturbing thing is this nonsense is being taught in schools all over the country. It's got to the point where my daughter claims shes half Mexican in school(she's really only 1/8th mexican)to avoid the white hate from her classmates and social studies teacher. How can a country survive like this?
Many conservatives are no better when it comes to identity stuff. Go look up Taki's Mag, American Renaissance, Occidental Dissent, VDARE.

Old 11-12-2017, 08:24 PM

18,160 posts, read 15,628,539 times
This whole race issue has just made me plumb cold. Even on here, posters have blithely called me a "Trumpette", and just recently a pretty drawn out descriptive about being an echo chamber for Trump support ala racist, blood thirsty blub blub blub.

I haven't bothered to tell these people that I didn't vote for Trump. Or Clinton. Hell, not voting for Clinton I guess means you voted Trump, and thus support racism. This whole "Klan comes around at night. Roams the streets." (really this is pure paranoia) has gotten really OLD!

Politically I'm an Independent. I dropped the Republican party decades ago and going Dem was not going to happen either. But even though Independents make up a huge number if someone like me is not toeing one or the other party lne position on one or another issue the screaming starts.

I'm not a racist, I didn't vote Trump, but I support 2A rights and am a Christian, oh, and I was ...unfortunate...to be born White, so by virtue of the latter three traits, I AM a Trumpy and an obvious racist. I'm sick of all this paranoid nonsense. It's as bad as the bile the Hitler humpers spew. Yea, well t's only going to get worse from the looks of things. May as well paint on a smile and saddle up...

Old 11-12-2017, 08:25 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,227,052 times
Hatred is not a family value, no matter what side of politics you're on.

Old 11-12-2017, 08:40 PM

78,417 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Many conservatives are no better when it comes to identity stuff. Go look up Taki's Mag, American Renaissance, Occidental Dissent, VDARE.
Yeah but I've only heard of ONE of those (barely) and they are so fringe that their message rarely makes it beyond conservative circles.

This is in the NYT which is as mainstream as it gets.

I mean sure, we can find garbage identity stuff all over the web on fringe websites....but this is the freakin' NYT.

The article is straight racist BS....same as something written back 70 years ago about "not letting your kids hang out around black kids because blacks commit crimes".

There is no excusing this article and certainly not because "somebody else is doing it too"

Old 11-12-2017, 09:00 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,759,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Yeah but I've only heard of ONE of those (barely) and they are so fringe that their message rarely makes it beyond conservative circles.

This is in the NYT which is as mainstream as it gets.

I mean sure, we can find garbage identity stuff all over the web on fringe websites....but this is the freakin' NYT.

The article is straight racist BS....same as something written back 70 years ago about "not letting your kids hang out around black kids because blacks commit crimes".

There is no excusing this article and certainly not because "somebody else is doing it too"
Amazing, isn't it? The adults have left the room there.

Old 11-12-2017, 09:05 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Toxic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies