Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2017, 04:09 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times

Advertisements

Those of you who know some history (likely not that many), know that this was said by Adolf Hitler regarding the Soviet Union.

But I'm going to borrow a good quote from a horrible guy and apply it right here to this country. The door has been kicked in with Trump's election and you are starting to see the entire structure come crumbling down. We have just begun to scratch the surface of how corrupt the entire system is - the DNC, Congress, The Clintons, the electoral process. There is strong evidence that the Russians bribed Clinton for 20% of our uranium. There is also strong evidence that Crooked Hillary paid for a fake Russian dossier on Trump which was then used against him in the election. If that doesn't qualify as treason, I don't know what does.

The corruption on both sides is 10 fold what anyone could have guessed (even a cynic like myself, never thought it was this bad). I've said before on these boards that I don't watch the news programs and I really don't but I made an exception last night when I tuned into Hannity (which I was surprised to see was moved to 9:00) The guy was on the verge of tears as he detailed how sick the entire system really is.

Bottom line: whether or not you like Trump, the man needs to be supported as an outsider and our last chance to get things cleaned up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2017, 04:53 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Those of you who know some history (likely not that many), know that this was said by Adolf Hitler regarding the Soviet Union.

But I'm going to borrow a good quote from a horrible guy and apply it right here to this country. The door has been kicked in with Trump's election and you are starting to see the entire structure come crumbling down. We have just begun to scratch the surface of how corrupt the entire system is - the DNC, Congress, The Clintons, the electoral process. There is strong evidence that the Russians bribed Clinton for 20% of our uranium. There is also strong evidence that Crooked Hillary paid for a fake Russian dossier on Trump which was then used against him in the election. If that doesn't qualify as treason, I don't know what does.

The corruption on both sides is 10 fold what anyone could have guessed (even a cynic like myself, never thought it was this bad). I've said before on these boards that I don't watch the news programs and I really don't but I made an exception last night when I tuned into Hannity (which I was surprised to see was moved to 9:00) The guy was on the verge of tears as he detailed how sick the entire system really is.

Bottom line: whether or not you like Trump, the man needs to be supported as an outsider and our last chance to get things cleaned up.
Pass.
Did not support him during the election, and do not support him now. To support trump I would have some respect for him, he not earned Respect and I do not see that happening any time in the near future. Oh, being an "outsider" does not equate to being qualified for the position.

Old 11-15-2017, 04:57 AM

35,700 posts, read 21,054,375 times
Quote:

HAHAHAHA sir please clean up your own doorsteps, before you call out the neighbors- and do put on your glasses... this admin is in it thick my dear -- and I mean thick

Old 11-15-2017, 04:59 AM

26,654 posts, read 28,682,916 times
Quote:

This makes some sense until the last paragraph. It's false reasoning to think that just because someone is an outsider, he is any better than the rest. Think...there are a lot of outsiders, some are murderers, some are crooks, some are shady dealers, some are cheats. You could visit a jail and find loads of outsiders. That doesn't mean they'll make an honest president.

Old 11-15-2017, 05:55 AM

24,406 posts, read 23,065,142 times
We can say a prayer of thanks that Hillary didn't get in. That's about all we're going to be allowed to do.

Old 11-15-2017, 05:58 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,592,213 times
The structure IS rotten at state and federal levels. Congress people are all bought, just by different people.

Gerrymandering.
DNC bought by Hillary
Read an interesting story about how Kansas is run. Im sure it is not alone.
Foreign influence on Trump and I guarantee MANY OTHERS ON BOTH SIDES.
Dem and GOP are now full of crazy people.

Old 11-15-2017, 06:02 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
Dont worry it will get better next election

Old 11-15-2017, 06:04 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
If you elected Donald Trump to "clean up" things, you certainly put the fox in the hen house. NEVER , in the history of this country, has there ever been a more corrupt, self serving person to hold this position. From the minute he said "I do" to now, it has been one scandal after another, and it keeps getting worse.

The ONLY factual portion of your thread are the parallel references to Adolf Hitler and Donald Trump. You were dead on there.

Old 11-15-2017, 06:26 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
If you elected Donald Trump to "clean up" things, you certainly put the fox in the hen house. NEVER , in the history of this country, has there ever been a more corrupt, self serving person to hold this position. From the minute he said "I do" to now, it has been one scandal after another, and it keeps getting worse.

The ONLY factual portion of your thread are the parallel references to Adolf Hitler and Donald Trump. You were dead on there.
where is a Kleenex emoticon when you need one?
Dont worry Don, your guy/gal will straighten things out when its their turn

Old 11-15-2017, 06:38 AM

20,458 posts, read 12,381,706 times
Quote:

The only part you got wrong, was that the Russian Dossier that Hillary, the DNC, (and possibly Obama) paid for appears to have been used to get FISA warrants to then SPY on the Republican candidate.

But yea, there is a storm brewing and its nasty. The bad news is the republicans in Congress seem to be just about as dirty. I fully hope the whole thing comes down. its time to end corruption taking place in Washington
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies