Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2017, 12:12 AM

4,765 posts, read 3,733,181 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Just include all the racists and we can make it a team project.

I'll handle the KKK, neo-Nazis, etc. You handle the SJWs, BLM, etc.

Deal?
You are equating neo-Nazis with people who want to bring attention to the issues minorities face?

I guess that is how deplorables got their reputation.

If you cannot conceive that while every group has their extremists, some groups have a honorable goal and some simply do not, you need to do some soul searching. Or stick to your guns and embrace that you are not a decent human being. And that you are part of the problem.

Old 11-16-2017, 12:14 AM

2,112 posts, read 1,141,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaker281 View Post
You are equating neo-Nazis with people who want to bring attention to the issues minorities face?

If you cannot conceive that while every group has their extremists, some groups have a honorable goal and some simply do not, you need to do some soul searching. Or stick to your guns and embrace that you are not a decent human being. And that you are part of the problem.
there are good people on both sides - said Trumpkins

Only a Trumpkin would compare genocidal maniacs to overly sensitive college kids who want safe spaces.

Old 11-16-2017, 02:33 AM

866 posts, read 319,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Crazy View Post
Gee Tex, you are projecting an awful lot here. Your question is off-the-mark from what was put forth...and quite ridiculously emotional, at that.

I was, obviously, speaking about larger societal trends and shifts...not assigning you, or any individual, the right to seek illegal revenge against anyone. Good grief, did this actually require this much detail to comprehend? Now, let's talk about who's "thinking" irrationally.

Like I said, go rail at the universe if you don't like how things ebb and flow.

I'm implying that neither is justified. You make a distinction and say one situation is ok and one isn't. Even widespread issues affect us on an individual level. Not to hard to understand being fair and rational is it?

Old 11-16-2017, 02:36 AM

10,920 posts, read 6,912,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MongooseHugger View Post
It seems that whites suffer under the new PC environment, conservatives do too (either the Gaystapo or Leftist owned companies), companies seem to favor foreigners (illegal or H1Bs) over Americans, AA seems to favor women over men, and Christians seemed to be lower in favor of Muslims and atheists. I know it's not PC (might even be a punishable offense on CD), but I thought I'd bring it up to see what others have observed.

It almost seems, some days, that there is an unwritten "Jim Crow" against white straight conservative Christian American males.
White male here. And I can safely say that your post is pure nonsense.

Old 11-16-2017, 04:44 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,368,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaker281 View Post

Well, I am a proud Nazi-in-training.

Old 11-16-2017, 04:49 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
Quote:
It seems that whites suffer under the new PC environment, conservatives do too (either the Gaystapo or Leftist owned companies), companies seem to favor foreigners (illegal or H1Bs) over Americans, AA seems to favor women over men, and Christians seemed to be lower in favor of Muslims and atheists. I know it's not PC (might even be a punishable offense on CD), but I thought I'd bring it up to see what others have observed.

It almost seems, some days, that there is an unwritten "Jim Crow" against white straight conservative Christian American males.
You really do have too much time on your hands.

To answer the question inyour titlle -- absolutely NOT!.

Old 11-16-2017, 05:00 AM

5,129 posts, read 2,598,017 times
Quote:

We are kind of the least protected, lowest in favor "class" in todays identity politics

Weve seen this act out in the NFL over the last decade.
Take note of the reactions to openly Christian average white QB in Tim Tebow
vs
the reaction to openly racist average black QB in Colin Kaepernick.

Old 11-16-2017, 05:36 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,753,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Crazy View Post
Weellllll, let me just say.....it would be their turn, wouldn't it?

Speaking about America (but it applies to much of Europe, as well) who has been in charge for most of our history and who has annihilated, brutalized, raped, stolen, prevented and on and on......every other group of people here?

P.S. I hate all the bogus racism crap that Obama and Soros drummed up the last decade or so. But, white, hetero males have abused much in America history. Payback is hell.
So racism and oppression are OK but it shouldn't be white people who benefit from it?

I was always taught those things were wrong. I wonder if our kids are being taught it is wrong or if they are being taught that it is just white people's turn to be at the bottom of the pecking order. Is that what "social justice" really means?

If racism and oppression are OK and we're just fighting over who should be top tog, shouldn't white people fight to remain top dog? Wouldn't that be the rational thing to do?

Old 11-16-2017, 05:44 AM

1,427 posts, read 1,186,183 times
Who's the most insecure demographic out there?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/16/o...pgtype=article

Old 11-16-2017, 05:51 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,589,470 times
In a word?

No.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies