Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2017, 06:42 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Hillary is now calling Ttump a dictator as her latest attempt to win or scare some people not to investigate her role in Uranium One, the Trump dossier etc.

Hillary for sure is not giving up easily and watching her going down slow motion is fascinating!

Hillary Clinton on Trump’s Special Counsel Threat: “This Is Such an Abuse of Power” – Mother Jones

MAGA & give America a fair justice system back where Clintons are not held above the law!
This thread is misnamed. It should be :bentlebee's desperate attempt to change the subject!

(It's not working.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2017, 06:43 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,774,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
When you use the tools of government for revenge then you are moving into despot territory. No president in my life time has done this. The only example is in the third world.
Even Trump's ghostwriter and biographer said he wants to be a dictator.

Old 11-16-2017, 06:44 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,774,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
This thread is misnamed. It should be :bentlebee's desperate attempt to change the subject!

(It's not working.)
I reported the thread. I'm tired of disproved conspiracy theories being peddled here. This isn't Fox news.

Old 11-16-2017, 06:45 AM

3,212 posts, read 1,652,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaker281 View Post
I think investigating the Clinton's and Uranium One is an excellent idea. It is not going to result in any charges whatsoever.

How will Trump supporters rationalize the lack of indictments when the entire government is in GOP hands and they fail to provide anything but a dog and pony show for our money?

How many of you are aware that Uranium One is a Canadian Company and 8 government departments had to approve besides the state department?

"As PolitiFact has laid out in great detail, there is no direct evidence of a quid pro quo among Clinton, the State Department, Rosatom and the Clinton Foundation donors with ties to Uranium One. Clinton has repeatedly denied any involvement in the State Department’s approval of the Uranium One sale, insisting that such approval was granted at lower levels of the department and would not have crossed the secretary’s desk. Jose Fernandez, who was the assistant secretary of state for economic, energy and business affairs when the Uranium One deal was approved, told the Times that Clinton “never intervened with me on any [Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States] matter."
Beyond the State Department, eight other government agencies approved the Uranium One sale."

Want to hear it from Fox News?

Fox News' Shep Smith fact-checks his own network on Hillary Clinton, Uranium One - Nov. 15, 2017

The OP continues to provide springboards to destroy the GOP's own arguments. It is rather comical.
Fox News is now too far to the left for these wing nuts.

Old 11-16-2017, 06:47 AM

20,458 posts, read 12,381,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Hillary is right. Trump continues to destroy the institution of the presidency. He thinks that he has unlimited power and wants rule like a despot. Repubs who used to write on this board how they love the constitution apparently have thrown the constitution in the trash just like they threw their "values" in the trash in supporting Roy Moore.

Repubs have no values that can not be discarded in the pursuit of power.

MAGA is nothing more than making this county into a third world hell hole. That is exactly what Trump is doing - using personal power for vengeance.

Repubs have abandoned their values and do not have any core, just like their master.
show me exactly 1 place where we are "throwing the constitution in the trash"?

31 Republicans in the House wrote a letter to the ATTYGen 2 months ago. requesting special council.

and don't dare bring up Roy Moore. NOT after the years and YEARS YOUR SIDE covered for Bill Clintons sexual escapades.

As for Moore, there were accusations with NO evidence until the 5th accuser produced a year book with his signature in it. Everyone I know of has said, if that is his signature, then he needs to step aside. most talk radio guys have already backed away from him as has the party.

Evidently what MAGA is, is digging out the actual TREASON perpetrated on America by the previous administration. because it sure looks like that's exactly what happened!

Old 11-16-2017, 06:50 AM

57,285 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post

31 Republicans in the House wrote a letter to the ATTYGen 2 months ago. requesting special council.

and don't dare bring up Roy Moore. NOT after the years and YEARS YOUR SIDE covered for Bill Clintons sexual escapades.

As for Moore, there were accusations with NO evidence until the 5th accuser produced a year book with his signature in it. Everyone I know of has said, if that is his signature, then he needs to step aside. most talk radio guys have already backed away from him as has the party.

Evidently what MAGA is, is digging out the actual TREASON perpetrated on America by the previous administration. because it sure looks like that's exactly what happened!
I only saw two congressmen requesting a special counsel. Sessions has no interest in this nonsense, there is no basis, no new proof, nothing. Investigations are not supposed to be a witch hunt to go after your predecessor.

Old 11-16-2017, 06:50 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
I reported the thread. I'm tired of disproved conspiracy theories being peddled here. This isn't Fox news.
We must silent anyone who disagrees.. all hail Hitler....

Old 11-16-2017, 06:51 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Hillary is now calling Ttump a dictator as her latest attempt to win or scare some people not to investigate her role in Uranium One, the Trump dossier etc.

Hillary for sure is not giving up easily and watching her going down slow motion is fascinating!

Hillary Clinton on Trump’s Special Counsel Threat: “This Is Such an Abuse of Power” – Mother Jones

MAGA & give America a fair justice system back where Clintons are not held above the law!

Violating the 4th Amendment of over 30,000 citizens, to help Hillary get into power of the Presidency, is such an abuse of power.

Old 11-16-2017, 06:53 AM

4,765 posts, read 3,732,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post

(It's not working.)
The guy creates pseudo-topics that are so transparent they backfire almost immediately.

The titles alone scream "trolling". Yet they persist. Pretty clear his primary goal is to be an irritant.,
like nettles or a bad rash.

Old 11-16-2017, 06:53 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post

How many ways will you require to be told there is no story here? AG Sessions, who no one would ever accuse of being a Hillary supporter, reiterated it yet again yesterday. There is nothing to investigate.

You remind me of a birther. No matter how apparent it was to everybody who had even moderately intact working grey matter, they simply refused to accept facts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies