Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2017, 05:25 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,978,608 times

Advertisements

I am liberal for the most part (classic liberal, not Marxist/progressive) and I believe in equality of opportunity, if not of outcome. I am against sexism, racism, and homophobia...and I am also against censorship and people with then skins. Once upon a time people understood the difference between a little joke about stereotypes and actual bigotry. Now, thanks to "generation snowflake", blonde jokes are "sexist" and nearly as bad as rape, the occasional jibe at African American stereotypes are unacceptable, even if they come from African Americans themselves, and any off-color joke by a man will get him fired and/or possibly sued (but women, as always, have carte blanche to say and do whatever they want, with or without consent)

This is thanks to the cultural Marxists, or as they are more commonly known as today, the "social justice warriors." They use the pretense of fighting for equality to ban any speech they don't like. Anything even hinting at racial, sexual, etc is met with people losing their jobs, being sued, and even being attacked physically. There is even a campaign to get "racists" fired. As in if someone is a part of some group the social justice warriors (SJWs) don't like or just says something outside of their jobs that they do not like, the SJWs will harass their workplace until they get fired, even if the things they said or did to "trigger" them had nothing to do with their jobs.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.337d656df329

But there is one little loophole in the SJW psychology. It happened at my job, where one of the millennial Marxists I work around reported me to HR. I'm a manager at a national wide restaurant, and she called HR on me over "harassment". What did the HR lady and my regional manager do? They laughed, told the girl who called them to shut up or work somewhere else (they sugar coated it a lot, but that was the main idea) and said that I should try to avoid that kind of humor.

What did I say? Was it sexual? Racial? anti-immigrant? No. It was the one form of speech that the psychology of the Cultural Marxist can't stand, but they can't do anything about: I was being morbid as hell.

That's right. I told a joke about a dead baby, and I was reported to HR by a Millennial who overheard...and HR did nothing. Why? Because being morbid is not hate speech or sexual harassment (if you find "sex" in a joke about a dead baby, your mind is even more twisted than mine, and that takes a lot)

Well, being that I don't take kindly to people trying to get me fired when they could have just said "hey, watch it with the sick humor, alright?", I did what any red blooded American would do: I quadrupled down on the morbid humor.

Most of my team members like it, but every SJW hated it...and there was nothing they could do about it. The girl who reported me eventually left (mostly for non-related issues) and the other SJWs on my job are in a perpetual state of dismay...and powerless to stop me.

I live in Seattle where I run into these Marxist scumbags on the street all the time. I recently started talking like a walking lyric sheet for a death metal album, and low and behold, they run away appalled...all the while knowing they can't do jack to stop me. On twitter, I've taken to replying to SJW tweets with youtube clips including scenes from the worst of the worst horror films ( that opening scene from "It" was beautiful! Not to mention highlights from "A Serbian Film") And they all cry, scream, and report me...and nothing comes of it. I'm still on twitter. Why? Because being gruesome is not "racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-lgbtqziou" or whatever else they rail against....but they still can't stand it.

This is the loophole in SJW psychology that can be exploited. None of them can stand gore or morbid talk, and it "triggers" them just as much as "bigotry".

And the best part is, when they cry about it...nobody will listen. You are not being a "racist, sexist, blah blah blah..." you're just being morbid, and SJWs never get a single sympathetic ear from the majority of the populace when they complain about that.

And if any SJWs have a problem with that, I will ask you if you heard the one about the dead baby and the bag of chips...

Last edited by CaseyB; 11-17-2017 at 06:09 AM.. Reason: getting a little graphic, here
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2017, 05:33 PM

15,860 posts, read 6,325,302 times
I thought for sure you were going to say you worked for an underground democratic pizza chain and kept using words like hand tossed and sausage. Your story was pretty boring.

Old 11-16-2017, 05:35 PM

50,289 posts, read 47,043,365 times
My FB page is filled with killing stuff as I am a hunter. The SJWs can suck it far as I am concerned. We have a bunch of those at work too. Funny how HR didn't stop them after the election but GOD forbid they see a dead deer while snooping at what I am doing on my break or using my phone.

Old 11-16-2017, 05:35 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Jokes about dead babies are always so funny too.

Old 11-16-2017, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
I thought for sure you were going to say you worked for an underground democratic pizza chain and kept using words like hand tossed and sausage. Your story was pretty boring.

I would NEVER work at one of those places.

Old 11-16-2017, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
My FB page is filled with killing stuff as I am a hunter. The SJWs can suck it far as I am concerned. We have a bunch of those at work too. Funny how HR didn't stop them after the election but GOD forbid they see a dead deer while snooping at what I am doing on my break or using my phone.

LOL! So true.

And the worst part is, most of them eat meat. They eat meat...but don't want to see the process in which the meat got to the table

When I was in Georgie some time ago my cousins and I shot us a hog. I don't hunt usually, but it was fun to wake up early and shot that wild pig. We had it smoked and man...the bacon that came out of that pig was the crack cocaine of bacon. Wild and gamey and freshly smoked and thick and delicious. MMM...still dreaming of it years later.

Old 11-16-2017, 05:44 PM

4,750 posts, read 3,567,077 times
I would agree that they couldn't fire you from an initial incident. I think it would have to be deemed harassment in some way for them to be able to do so. Like if one of your co-workers had a child who died and you told such a joke and then "quadrupled down" on it, HR probably would let you go. But, yeah, as a general concept, you wouldn't have to worry.

Old 11-16-2017, 05:46 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
I loath and seriously despise SJW's. The virtue signaling and moral preening makes me nauseous beyond measure. I too like a good joke that isn't PC by any stretch of the imagination.

I do think though in a work setting people should stick to the script and avoid telling gruesome stories or jokes. It just makes better sense. You can hang with the buds and say the most vile stuff all day.

I'm actually surprised in this business climate and the state of things in general that they didn't reprimand the OP on some level.

It's just how it is today, you can't say jack dididily......

Old 11-16-2017, 06:06 PM

50,289 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I loath and seriously despise SJW's. The virtue signaling and moral preening makes me nauseous beyond measure. I too like a good joke that isn't PC by any stretch of the imagination.

I do think though in a work setting people should stick to the script and avoid telling gruesome stories or jokes. It just makes better sense. You can hang with the buds and say the most vile stuff all day.

I'm actually surprised in this business climate and the state of things in general that they didn't reprimand the OP on some level.

It's just how it is today, you can't say jack dididily......
Makes sense to get a feel for your co-workers for sure. Know your enemy.

Old 11-16-2017, 06:14 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,759,397 times
Victorianpunk, your message seems to be that SJW priorities are so messed up it's easier to act like a complete psychopath at work and talk about torturing babies than to be a normal person who makes normal comments about sex, race, etc.. That's an interesting observation and I don't doubt that it's true.

But on the other hand... it kinda seems like you might be an actual psychopath using the SJW issue for cover...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies