Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2017, 07:35 AM

2,951 posts, read 2,507,962 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Lucky didn’t kill anyone
Yeah no one seems to focus on that, especially her defenders.

I have never driven that fast. You could kill yourself or someone else. But then again I don't live in entitlement, or the rules aren't made for me.

You have to have a higher awareness level to think of others and the ramifications of your actions. She obviously doesn't live in that space.

This rage-aholic clown has some serious anger issues. I've seen her once for about 2 minutes and thought put yourself in a in treatment facility, cause you are needing it bad. All that negative energy will put her in an early grave.

Last edited by foundapeanut; 11-21-2017 at 08:54 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2017, 07:39 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,425,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundapeanut View Post

I have never driven that fast. You could kill yourself or someone else. But then again I don't live in entitlement, or the rules aren't made for me.

You have to have a higher awareness level to think of others and the ramifications of your actions. Seh obviously doesn't live in that space.

This rage-aholic clown has some serious anger issues. I've seen her once for about 2 minutes and thought put yourself in a in treatment facility, cause you are needing it badly. All that negative energy will put her in an early grave.
lmao. 120 is nothing dude. Take your girl panties off. Cops do over 100 regularly on the highways around here on any ordinary day.

Old 11-21-2017, 08:12 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,064,474 times
I used to drive an old Ford Explorer for business. It was my own vehicle. When maintenance became so high, I had to go with a company provided minivan. Shortly after that I got a ticket driving on the same roads I had driven before, going through SW Virginia on US 360, heading towards Roanoke from Richmond.

What caused me to drive over the speed limit was the winding nature of the road, keeping me from looking at the speedometer as often coupled with the lower amount of road noise generated by the newer minivan. I had gotten used to the noise the Explorer made at the speed limit, and totally forgot that I was in a different vehicle.

My fault, just the same, but it points out that some vehicles that offer a smooth ride at higher speeds can allow you to go over the limit if you are not careful.

Old 11-21-2017, 08:36 AM

5,293 posts, read 6,135,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I'm envious that there is so little traffic in NY state that she could go that fast.

NYS Route 17 through the southern tier is remarkably straight and level. It follows the Susquehanna and Chemung River valleys. The only real traffic is encountered around Binghamton.

Old 11-21-2017, 08:50 AM

10,511 posts, read 6,131,982 times
Quote:

You have to have a higher awareness level to think of others and the ramifications of your actions. Seh obviously doesn't live in that space.

This rage-aholic clown has some serious anger issues. I've seen her once for about 2 minutes and thought put yourself in a in treatment facility, cause you are needing it badly. All that negative energy will put her in an early grave.

Remember the days when people used to think that smoking was cool?
Then it dawned on people that it actually kills you... and other people. And then it just looked dumb.

Same with drinking and driving. These days there's a taboo because people know it not cool, it's not clever, it's reckless and it's stupid.

Well this is like that. Thinking that driving at 119mph in a 65 zone is not cool, it's dumb.
Just some people are a good 10 years behind the rest of us.

Old 11-21-2017, 08:54 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,578,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Like nobody here ever sped like that. If you say you never did you're most likely lying. I did 140 almost the entire state of Florida on 95 following a line of cars doing the same.
I haven't. No way I'd drive that fast. You're tripping.

Old 11-21-2017, 08:56 AM

2,951 posts, read 2,507,962 times
^^^ me either. I could see on a legit racetrack, maybe
Isn't it funny how people think cause they are law breakers everyone is. Get out of your box, open your mind, if you have one.

Quote:
lmao. 120 is nothing dude. Take your girl panties off. Cops do over 100 regularly on the highways around here on any ordinary day.
UMMMM this might come as a surprise to you but cops aren't some entitled loud mouth on TV.

They have a right to go that fast, if needed. They have had training and passed tests. You seriously don't see the difference?

Now I"m LMAO for your low awareness level.

Old 11-21-2017, 09:54 AM

8,224 posts, read 3,483,754 times
Quote:
^^^ me either. I could see on a legit racetrack, maybe
Isn't it funny how people think cause they are law breakers everyone is. Get out of your box, open your mind, if you have one.

UMMMM this might come as a surprise to you but cops aren't some entitled loud mouth on TV.

They have a right to go that fast, if needed. They have had training and passed tests. You seriously don't see the difference?

Now I"m LMAO for your low awareness level.
LOL yes because their training is the end all be all

Such low standards you have

Let me know when they raced stock cars on dirt for 10-12 years (Lebanon valley, malta, accord, fonda, glen ridge) and played at paved road courses for a couple years. (Limerock)

Unlike a police cruiser, stock cars don't have windshields. Maintain inches from the car inside and outside of you with cars in front of you, sideways 80-120mph (depending on track, gearing, and class), one handed while you rip a tear off from your helmet visor in a cloud of brown dust while someone on your inside rear is trying to spin you out when tapping your left quarter panel. And don't lift off the loud pedal, otherwise your fuel cell will be in your back.

Never mind open wheeled sportsmans/modifieds or winged sprint cars. Sprint cars... Oh my they are fun. All that horsepower in an adult sized go-kart. You Can literally take the left front wheel off of a sprint car. It rarely touches the ground

Winter was my favorite time of year. Especially when roads weren't plowed yet...

Old 11-21-2017, 10:42 AM

13,168 posts, read 21,764,501 times
Quote:
I did 140 almost the entire state of Florida on 95 following a line of cars doing the same.
Sure you did.

Old 11-21-2017, 10:52 AM

37,769 posts, read 40,907,997 times
Are you calling New Yorkers loudmouths?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies