Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2017, 11:07 PM

32,062 posts, read 15,058,461 times

Advertisements

Yes, Biden is a touch and feeling person....so what. He never went over the line though. Doesn't any or us have family members like him. I know I do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2017, 11:26 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,339,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Yes, Biden is a touch and feeling person....so what. He never went over the line though. Doesn't any or us have family members like him. I know I do.
I cant say I have any family members like him.

Does your touchy family member make you feel uncomfortable?

Old 11-21-2017, 11:27 PM

32,062 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I cant say I have any family members like him.

Does your touchy family member make you feel uncomfortable?
No, why would they.

Old 11-21-2017, 11:39 PM

7,308 posts, read 14,689,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pezkiln73 View Post
I'm sorry but that's just asinine. Are you going to live your whole life afraid of women and being alone with them? Man I don't know about anyone else but that just sounds crazy to me. Not get in an elevator because there are women in there?? That's ridiculous. In my field of work, women outnumber men 3 to 1 and funnily enough I've never once felt uncomfortable going to lunch or being alone with my coworkers.

Really? You think it's asinine, eh? It's good protection. Women are crazy. Especially during their monthly. Look at them the wrong away and they'll call the cops. They'll call your boss and get ya fired. They'll call the priest at the church and get you excommunicated. I been getting off elevators as soon as those vultures get on for years.But still I love women!

All these men going down the tube based solely on the accusation of cray, cray.

Old 11-22-2017, 02:18 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Pence is smiling like a Chester Cat right about now, for his enlightened stance on being a gentleman and committed to his bride.

Hoe does a 'Chester' cat smile?

Old 11-22-2017, 02:19 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Might be??

They have odds in Vegas on this, if you didn't know.
You can lay down a bet on it.

You can lay down a bet on every losing team there too.

Old 11-22-2017, 02:30 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,586,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
Really? You think it's asinine, eh? It's good protection. Women are crazy. Especially during their monthly. Look at them the wrong away and they'll call the cops. They'll call your boss and get ya fired. They'll call the priest at the church and get you excommunicated. I been getting off elevators as soon as those vultures get on for years.But still I love women!

All these men going down the tube based solely on the accusation of cray, cray.
Right. Because nothing says "love" like calling the objects of your affection "crazy vultures."

The women in your life must be so proud. -_-

Old 11-22-2017, 08:17 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pezkiln73 View Post
I'm sorry but that's just asinine. Are you going to live your whole life afraid of women and being alone with them? Man I don't know about anyone else but that just sounds crazy to me. Not get in an elevator because there are women in there?? That's ridiculous. In my field of work, women outnumber men 3 to 1 and funnily enough I've never once felt uncomfortable going to lunch or being alone with my coworkers.
This is what a mental coach who now works for the Yankees, told every athlete. Never to be in a room with a strange woman "alone" with a closed door. Unless the door is made of glass and/or people can look in.

Not a strange advise as it is very good advise to avoid getting sued for bogus claims as also has happened.

This advise was given to young athletes who were above average in performance and just part of one of the sessions. Parents did attend that session as it was made clear that this was an issue in society and boys and girls can be accused.

See now, approx. 20 years later as all these accusations are coming out.

When Mike Pence mentioned not having dinner/lunch with a female alone, etc., that reminded me of the advise that coach gave.

Old 11-22-2017, 08:22 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,443,819 times
Quote:
And here we have it folks. No big deal to be a groper if you're on a certain team.

Old 11-22-2017, 08:31 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,879,282 times
Quote:
Yes and I kept my daughters away from him. Biden is that creepy Uncle who touches too much. Maybe he's harmless and maybe he isn't, but he is absolutely a creep.
Biden: "Come sit on my lap."
Niece: "Uncle Joe I'm 16."
Biden: "Thats ok honey I just want to be close to you."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies