Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2017, 07:04 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
"" Now it's being addressed" is utterly delusional nonsense.

but thanks, but your are so far outside of pale, so disconnected from reality that I can quote you whenever i need to show how trump supporters have lost touch with reality and become members of cult. even brings a smile to face..
I know. But honestly, I almost feel sorry for those sad saps because that's all they have. Their life is just a misery so they cling to any pathetic thing that makes them feel better about themselves & that's it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2017, 07:35 AM

9,437 posts, read 7,369,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Does thanksgiving seem more wholesome this year?
This the lefts idea of wholesome This Turkey Day, consider making life HELL for a few of your relatives.
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ver-trump.html

Old 11-23-2017, 08:56 AM

10,093 posts, read 6,431,418 times
Good golly, some people just don't have the IQ to recognize political satire. Sheesh!

Old 11-23-2017, 09:32 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,661,093 times
.............and nope!

Old 11-23-2017, 07:10 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,589,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
You know Trumpers are getting desperate when they have to attribute these kinds of fantasies to their overlord.

"Normally it would be 30 F and snowing right now, but this year it's 40 and dry....hmmm.."
That's a good point. Much better weather this year too.

Old 11-23-2017, 07:29 PM

26,654 posts, read 28,682,916 times
I hear stores actually advertising that they are proud to be closed on Thursday. I saw kids getting off the bus wearing those paper Thanksgiving headbands. There is less talk of the "fake Indian friendship story"

What strange area of our country do you live in? Where I'm from, stores are CLOSED. We INVENTED Thanksgiving.

So for how long have you been thinking that our Thanksgiving Day is a "fake Indian friendship story"?

Where do you get this stuff, lol. Or do you just make it up as you go?

Old 11-23-2017, 09:14 PM

32,067 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Just another Thanksgiving to me....no more or no less than any other....

I will definitely be watching football, though.
Football family here too

Old 11-23-2017, 09:44 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,589,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
I hear stores actually advertising that they are proud to be closed on Thursday. I saw kids getting off the bus wearing those paper Thanksgiving headbands. There is less talk of the "fake Indian friendship story"

What strange area of our country do you live in? Where I'm from, stores are CLOSED. We INVENTED Thanksgiving.

So for how long have you been thinking that our Thanksgiving Day is a "fake Indian friendship story"?

Where do you get this stuff, lol. Or do you just make it up as you go?
I never thought it was that. Other people last year kept flooding "news" editorials about how Thanksgiving was fake. Did not see much of that garbage this year.

Old 11-23-2017, 10:09 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,225,728 times
Quote:
I never thought it was that. Other people last year kept flooding "news" editorials about how Thanksgiving was fake. Did not see much of that garbage this year.
Do you have any examples of these "news editorials"? I don't live under a rock, and I've never heard that Thanksgiving was fake, from anyone.

Old 11-23-2017, 10:48 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,589,229 times
Quote:
I think so. I hear stores actually advertising that they are proud to be closed on Thursday. I saw kids getting off the bus wearing those paper Thanksgiving headbands. There is less talk of the "fake Indian friendship story". Everyone seems to be enjoying things more. MAGA?

Instead of watching over-paid athletes complain this year, I suggest you get some family games together to play.

How pathetic, but yet amusing. Right on the brink of this corrupt administration collapsing into ruin, there's still delusionary cult members, trying to convince themselves that all is going well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies