Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2017, 10:18 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,400,201 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
And which candidate was it that you supported who was going cut govt spending,cut taxes and stop traveling on the taxpayer dime?
Quote:
I dont support any of it, you on the other hand are fine with all the looting so long as its your team doing it. Credibilty- Zero
Wrong! I would be disgusted by it and would not vote for him. I would not be a hypocrite about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2017, 10:20 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Wrong! I would be disgusted by it and would not vote for him. I would not be a hypocrite about it.
You voted for Obama twice, he did all the things you are screaming about trump doing.
so who was your candidate last go around?

Old 11-25-2017, 10:26 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,330,678 times
Quote:
You voted for Obama twice, he did all the things you are screaming about trump doing.
so who was your candidate last go around?
No Obama didn't. That's ignorant bullsh*t.
Trump is taking taxpayer money and shoving it into his OWN pockets.
That's all right. He's going down - and he's going to take the entire neo-NAZI GOP with him,
Mueller is closing in.

Pass the popcorn.

Ken

Old 11-25-2017, 10:29 AM

1,427 posts, read 1,185,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Trump has spent more on travel in one year that Obama spent in four years...
Quote:
You voted for Obama twice, he did all the things you are screaming about trump doing...
Wait, so you're saying that Obama spent more on travel in one year than he himself did in four years? This doesn't add up. Which president made us, the taxpayer spend more on their travel, Obama or Trump?

Old 11-25-2017, 10:31 AM

27,073 posts, read 11,859,243 times
I'll enjoy the show...buttered popcorn, please...

[/b]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
It seems that Trump-related businesses around the world are starting to have some serious financial problems because of the Trump label. The Trump Soho hotel is just the latest. It seems it's become so bad, the company that owns the hotel is dropping their association with the Trump empire and changing the name of the hotel. Others will no doubt follow.

"...the Trump SoHo faced problems over the course of Trump’s presidential campaign that mounted since his election last year, losing more and more revenue and guests “with each controversy involving the White House.â€...

...16 of the 17 NBA teams that had previously stayed at Trump hotels had stopped staying in those properties..."

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-...213017151.html

And - as I mentioned, other Trump associated hotels are having similar problems:

"Rates at President Trump’s hotels have plummeted in the first year of his term as president, according to The Telegraph...

...The average room rate at 12 out of 13 Trump properties dropped by as much as 63 percent from January 2017 to January 2018....The biggest drop was for the Trump Las Vegas, where rates went from around $844 for a two-night stay to around $314, a 63 percent decrease. The average rate at Trump's Washington hotel, where rates in January 2017 were the highest out of any Trump property at nearly $1,650, dropped by more than half, to around $792...."

Trump hotels rates have dropped since he became president: report | TheHill

And all this is just the prelude to what's to come when Trump is impeached. The Trump presidency is going to take down the Trump empire - AND the Republican (ie Neo-NAZI) party with it.

"...TRUMP IS MUELLER’S ‘PRIMARY TARGET,’ AND FLYNN COORDINATION IS A ‘SCANDAL,’ LEGAL EXPERT SAYS..."

Trump Is Mueller

It couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch.

Pass the popcorn.

Ken

Old 11-25-2017, 10:31 AM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pop251808 View Post
Which president made us, the taxpayer spend more on their travel, Obama or Trump?
currently trump is spending about 8-10x the amount that obama did at a similar time in his presidency.

Old 11-25-2017, 10:35 AM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
The Trump presidency is going to take down the Trump empire -
i definitely think the brand is dead with the luxury market. will be curious to see if he reinvents the brand for lower income markets.

Old 11-25-2017, 10:38 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
No Obama didn't. That's ignorant bullsh*t.
Trump is taking taxpayer money and shoving it into his OWN pockets.
That's all right. He's going down - and he's going to take the entire neo-NAZI GOP with him,
Mueller is closing in.

Pass the popcorn.

Ken
Either you consider some in the GOP not to be neo-NAZIs, or you have your head in the sand re/or don't understand presidential succession.

Neither Hillary, nor any other Democrat is going to be POTUS before January of 2021.

Old 11-25-2017, 10:47 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i definitely think the brand is dead with the luxury market. will be curious to see if he reinvents the brand for lower income markets.

I can see it now, Trump Tighty-Whiteys, exclusively at Walmart.

Old 11-25-2017, 10:51 AM

8,059 posts, read 3,945,174 times
The buildings owners, CIM Group, will pay Trump millions $$$ to buy him out (so they can sell the building)... wish I could lose like that a little more often.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies