Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2017, 02:10 AM

11,121 posts, read 5,589,229 times

Advertisements

So obviously a fake, troll message and so many have fallen for it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2017, 02:34 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,758,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
No. It's a real person with a verified Twitter account and a history of posting similar messages.

Old 11-26-2017, 06:10 AM

6,116 posts, read 4,607,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juppiter View Post
No, this is the media doing its job for once. It is a fact that it’s controversial. I’ll decide if it’s racist. The headline was appropriate.
I do get what you're saying about the media not hyping up its presentation by using biased, declarative language and can agree on the sentiment that they do that way too often.

The problem lies when the media cherry picks which statements to dramatically attack and which ones to use softer language on (calling one statement "controversial" and another similar statement "racist"). They have to be consistent with not editorializing their headlines and stories to be at a higher caliber of professionalism that minimizes bias.

Old 11-26-2017, 06:28 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
Well, you make a valid point, but does anyone REALLY think she will even get so much as being sent to bed without dessert? Fair or unfair" blacks basically have a permanent blank check to be as racist, and hateful as they want to be, IF they chose to.
Most choose NOT to be, but if they changed their minds, they could without penalty. America is becoming the " Land of Retroactive Justice" to right past wrongs. Never mind that people who weren't even born when some wrongs occurred are suffering, it doesn't matter if it makes the SJW feel better.
No, I'm starting to understand that the majority of black folks do feel the way she does - they're just too smart to state it publicly when their name can be attached to it. But blame white SJW's for handing over that blank check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
Why is it that when some of you read something you don't want to believe, you quickly denounce it as fake, without doing any due diligence to check if it's real? You look ignorant when you do this.

Old 11-26-2017, 06:45 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
Feeding white male babies to the wolves?

Must be another day in SJWville.

Old 11-26-2017, 07:16 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,374,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
I'm a Trump hating national health care loving raise taxes on capital gains left leaning Dem..and I think she should be fired immediately.

The point?

No.

Unless she is somehow allowing her extremely negative opinion of white people to interfere with her job performance, her opinions should be a non-issue.

In fact, unlike so many that are just as quick to list the reasons why white males are privileged, morally challenged and irredeemable, but then claim to not be racist, she makes no such claim and I find her honesty refreshing.

For the non-white-males out there, it's like the disclaimer at the bottom of every job application that states something to the effect of "We are an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer."

That's a lie because you can't be both, so why not admit what everyone already knows.

Non-white-males want something and white males are in the way!

As for the SJWs, of course they want her fired; she is showing the world their true hateful point of view.

Old 11-26-2017, 07:21 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
So say nurse Taiyesha Baker in Indiana. Every white woman? What do you want to bet she excludes Obamas mother?

IU Health investigating after nurse allegedly posts controversial tweet | FOX59

So how many progressives are going to argue that she shouldn't be fired and should continue to be allowed to treat patients? Free speech right? Hopefully she's fired and blackballed and can't work in health care ever.
I can’t get upset about every whacked opinion I see on Twitter. That post seems to be in response to something that upset her.

Old 11-26-2017, 07:42 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,266,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Oh please. If the races were reversed it would be top news second to only the fake Russian story on CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of the liberal stations. People would demand the nurse be fired and lose her license.
You are joking ..... right? They wouldn't wait for "demands to be fired". If a white nurse in charge of black babies said those black babies should be destroyed- that nurse would be fired immediately. There would be no "investigation" and no equivocation.

When a black nurse says all these racist things - including "sacrificing white babies" , it's "we will check into that". I certainly don't expect to see this story on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC or PBS.

Old 11-26-2017, 07:46 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,302,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
I'm a Trump hating national health care loving raise taxes on capital gains left leaning Dem..and I think she should be fired immediately.

The point?
Same.

Old 11-26-2017, 07:48 AM

21,474 posts, read 10,572,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I can’t get upset about every whacked opinion I see on Twitter. That post seems to be in response to something that upset her.
Yeah, I would have thought so too but someone compiled a bunch of her racist tweets and she’s a little nutty. If she worked at a regular office job I wouldn’t think her opinions matter, but as a nurse she could be dangerous. The funny thing to me is she thought nothing of posting this stuff with her name and photo on her tweets. Why?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies