Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2017, 12:16 PM

72,978 posts, read 62,554,457 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus Blooms View Post
"While the majority of crimes were committed by black males". Thank you and good night.
Again, you still have not answered my questions. And you purposely took one slice of my post and ignored the rest. If you don't have the honor or the courage to address my whole post just as I have yours, then don't ever respond to my posts again. This thread is better off without your childish posts.

Old 12-05-2017, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus Blooms View Post
You didn't even ask a question so try again. Thank you for admitting the black is pre disposed to commit more crime.
Actually, I did ask some questions.

Post #183: //www.city-data.com/forum/50314674-post183.html

I asked these questions in that post.

So if people of different races living around you are not being criminals, are actually being hardworking, productive people, would it still bother you to be around those persons?

Or does being from a different race than your own automatically mean "criminal-bent and nutty"?

Post #192: //www.city-data.com/forum/50315104-post192.html

How do you know those kids aren't visiting their fathers on the weekend as oppose to the father never being present?

I also debunked a post of yours in post #192.

If you refuse to answer any of my questions, if you are going to keep cherry-picking one part of my post and ignoring everything else if it doesn't suit you, go away and don't ever reply to my posts ever again. All you are proving is that you are dishonest and of a cowardly and petulant mentality.

As for Blacks and crime, you ignored the rest of that post. You said the majority of Blacks were thugs. I proved to you that the vast majority of Blacks aren't thugs. It didn't suit your purpose so you cherry-picked part of a sentence, so don' try those lies with me.

Old 12-05-2017, 12:26 PM

62,872 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
Oh well, I'm glad we've got that out of the way. Case closed.

Yeah none of that changes the fact that the United States invaded Mexico.

It's really rich to talk about America's "Legal Rights" when it just waltzed in there, in violation of Mexican sovereignty,
and TOOK a large swath of the Mexican nation at gunpoint, forcing them to sign an agreement via coercion.

I wonder if you'd feel the same if some group of Mexicans showed up armed at your house and forced you to sign away your home at gunpoint, and tossed you a fiver as "payment".

Get back with me when the Mexican "government" decides to invade the USA and start a war with us. In the meantime their citizens have no right to invade our country as we like Mexico have modern day immigration laws and internationaly recognized and established borders.

The Mexicans you mentioned weren't even alive back then so what are they whining about? No one showed up at their house and took their homes by gun point. If Mexicans alive today have a beef over land from the past then they should take it up with their own government and ask them to declare war on the U.S. over it. Why isn't the Mexican government doing that if they have a leg to stand on?

Old 12-05-2017, 12:29 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,587,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Get back with me when the Mexican "government" decides to invade the USA and start a war with us. In the meantime their citizens have no right to invade our country as we like Mexico have modern day immigration laws and internationaly recognized and established borders.

The Mexicans you mentioned weren't even alive back then so what are they whining about? No one showed up at their house and took their homes by gun point. If Mexicans alive today have a beef over land from the past then they should take it up with their own government and ask them to declare war on the U.S. over it. Why isn't the Mexican government doing that if they have a leg to stand on?
Probably only because the United States would beat Mexico in a shooting war within days.

Old 12-05-2017, 12:51 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,719,635 times
Quote:
The topic at hand is diversity, not immigration law.

Old 12-05-2017, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Probably only because the United States would beat Mexico in a shooting war within days.

Of course, but my point was that the Mexican government has no interest in invading or conquering the U.S. only the peasants there with a Reconquista mindset because they can't make anything of their own country and thus they whine about a past that they weren't even a part of.

Old 12-05-2017, 12:55 PM

Quote:

Really? Well, you chimed right in though didn't you? Couldn't dispute what I said so now you complain about topic diversion when I wasn't the one who diverted it in the first place just replying to different comments in here.

Old 12-05-2017, 12:57 PM

Quote:
True. It is easy for me to separate the two. However, I figured it would morph into immigration law.

Old 12-05-2017, 12:58 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,719,635 times
Quote:
Really?
YUP, really.

You said you thought "those who want diversity in such large numbers so to replace a country's identifying culture and language" had personal problems.

Yet you seem to have no qualms with the United States imposing its culture and language on conquered peoples. All the land we're talking about was Spanish-speaking and culturally Spanish until your people violently conquered them. That makes it rather hypocritical to go around worrying about your "culture and language" being replaced.

Old 12-05-2017, 01:03 PM

Quote:
YUP, really.

You said you didn't want your "culture diluted."
Question is this. What culture?

In my own case,I haven't seen alot of concern for the culture of my ethnicity having the possibility of being "diluted".

As for English being spoken, I look at it like this. The USA is an English-speaking country, so naturally, I will expect English to be spoken. On the other hand, I am trying to learn more languages, and to learn as much as I can. Two people speaking Spanish in public does not mean they don't speak English. I personally know people who will speak Spanish with their family, and speak English at work, at school, and in other situations.

I look at diversity like this. Just come legally, obey the law, be nice, be hardworking, be a good neighbor, and everything will be fine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies